Overwatch race-mixing

how does Sup Forums feel about the jewish video game industry trying to push race-mixing multiculturalism in video games?

youtu.be/ZyBUMabtslI?t=1m20s

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at3OiAvUjH4
time.com/4329172/texas-republicans-vote-secede-secession-texas-nationalist-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can human men even compete with hydraulic piston dicks?!?

Is Talon Sup Forums?

>STEELED.com

If I can have a robo-waifu, I don't mind the existence of robo-husbandos.

I wouldn't care as much if it was not ALWAYS a white girl.

gee, I wonder why a multinational corporation is trying to appeal to multiple groups of people around the world. Its almost as if they are trying to sell as many copies as possible. Truly a diabolical plan !

>robo-waifu
where exactly were the female counterparts in the video?

did you notice how all the robots are males who are fucking all the white women?

alluding to european immigration much? they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Robots are inherently non degenerate.

In the future everybody should be a robot.

Hanzo and Genji are both Japanese you mong
Isn't Roadhog also an aussie?

>Blizzard games that aren't Starcraft
Don't care.

THE FUTURE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK. SORRY. MAYBE JESUS WILL SAVE YOU.

Have you seen some of these games? They insert dialog that has nothing to do with anything. It's like that joke how do you know someone is a vegan? Don't worry they'll tell you.

"Hello, I'm the towns barmaid and can sell you food and water if your health is low. Did I mention I'm a lesbian in a wheelchair with an eye patch who deserves affirmitive action? Vote Hillary!"

hoes does Sup Forums feel about the jewish jew industry trying to puch jew-jewing jewijewism in jew jews?

>jew related

>Sup Forums would crucify me for being mixed race
Feels good knowing my mere existence pisses people off.

At least with Balders Gate type games I can imagine my character speaking with a condescending sarcastic tone.

At least it's not a ghetto folk.

>Isn't Roadhog also an aussie?

I think he's Maori.

>implying you wouldn't fuck a robutt

Lol, when they had to make their own dialogue instead of just updating the old BG games they failed miserably, what a surprise.

>Pyro
>Canada
Ohohoho

To be fair, this kind of "Race Mixing" is acceptable because it
1. Strengthens relations with a race that could totally kill us all.
2. Wont result in genetic abominations.
3. Also good for population control.

Yes Junkrat and Roadhog are basically MadMax characters. And Winston's from the moon and he forsaked his gorilla brothers that murdered the white scientists.

At least troll properly, Sup Forums. Shit.

I cried

>Winston
>South Africa
Please be true

thats not a real baldurs gate game though. It's an expansion made over a decade since it came out by a company that juts bought the rights to it.

They got called out on this hamfisted SJW shit and got major butthurt because of it and tried to mobilise their SJW pals to defend it in metacritic and gog etc other gaming sites. Little did they know that SJW's don't play games and it still bombed hard.

doesnt even make any fucking sense, that robot wouldnt be important you could literally just copy him onto a million drives

Nigga have you ever seen an /r9k/ thread?

Yeah. And Zenyatta is from Nepal

>Strengthens relations with a race that could totally kill us all

He's from a lunar colony, actually.

The Singularity will be the death of Mankind.
And then we'll be attacked by Trucks.

Why would Optimus Prime betray us?

Roundeye/10. Shit """""cosplay"""""

>getting triggered by imaginary race-mixing with robots.
shouldn't all of you chimping out because of undeserved defeat of russia in eurovision ?

It's Sup Forums, they'll whine about anything. The anti tumblr

>playing the interactive jew

If all the things you could have picked as being more important than imaginary robots fucking imaginary white women, Eurovision is not one of them.

Great

>Using alt skins for your straw man argument
>kek

You're talking about a board that was well and truly offended by Bioshock Infinite, a game that verified their beliefs through the results of the characters' actions.

Don't expect anything resembling an informed analysis from a Sup Forumslack, basically.

We went over this in Fallout 4

Synths/robots are not capable of feeling emotions, they just simulate human life, not copy it.

Robots wouldn't feel love because they have no need to reproduce. They're just programmed to do what their owner wants.

If the owned wants the robot to fuck them, the robot fucks them. Then the robot simulates what it perceives love to be. It acts like it cares for its owner BECAUSE THATS WHAT ITS PROGRAMMED TO DO

Go watch Maximum Overdrive.
youtube.com/watch?v=at3OiAvUjH4

>race mixing

they are fucking robots. robots arent niggers. Robots arent dunecoons

Tracer's fake accent triggers the fuck out of me

Is this how Germans feel about TF2 Medic?

>Tracer's fake accent triggers the fuck out of me

This is the true travesty of that game. It's like she's stepped straight out of Mary Poppins.

Hanzo and Genji are from japan you idiot. This image is stupid

You are against race mixing with machines? The superior race?

Is Winston honorably white?

She has more cockney in her accent than Oscar Wilde

>hates the other gorillas since they killed his friend a white scientist named Winston
>Wants to benefit humanity and helped them
Yes.

Sauce?

No her accent is like cockney if you are doing a bad impression of one on purpose for the sake of taking the piss.

Sweet, I really liked playing him during the beta and managed to get his Safari skin which was pretty neat.

>Not maining Zenyatta to pass Tracers soft tender body through the Iris.

I'd have a robot waifu desu senpai

why say high noon guy is from texas not not usa

Texas is a country

time.com/4329172/texas-republicans-vote-secede-secession-texas-nationalist-movement/

Overwatch costs a load of money to buy so probably won't do so well in this F2P era.

I didn't think much of blackwidow but seeing her BTFO faggot robot and a britbong I like her a lot more now.

Not Oscar Wilde... I'm thinking of Oliver twist

Either way, what about her accent? It seems very stereotypical to me

>Mercy
>Swiss
She is German and her dialogue proves it.

Widow is based as fuck

Her bio says she's swiss

People are programmed to feel emotion from their DNA.

WATCH HER GET STEEL'D

>The foreigners are robots because the German censorship standard is to change evil people & gore into robots
Blizzard knows what's up.

It is literally in the game's introduction that Overwatch is a global organization. I don't know what the fuck you were expecting. TF2 is a bunch of mercs in the 60s America so of course they're all mostly white men.

>Mercy's voice actress has been changed during the Beta, with an intention of giving her a more accurate accent and a few lines in German. She is so far the only character to have been recast.
Might have been Swiss before the recast.

>Programming
>People

That's called biology, kiddo

Swiss German that different?

>Blizzard games
>ever not doing well
c'mon senpai. The logo alone on their product is a license to print money. Heroes of the Storm is trash yet still makes a decent amount of money.
>inb4 LoL makes more
its also majority owned by the chinese so none of the money is actually American

Robot women are the apex of SEX

I honestly don't think humanity will ever create fully sentient AIs capable of doing shit without extensive programming and/or human supervision

Man-Machine Interfaces might be a thing though.

Ask Mexico. They're good with this topic.

A bunch of genetically engineered gorillas chimped out and took over the moon. Winston escaped in a homemade rocket because they killed his adoptive father.

What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

CLANKED

Literally no different than sex bots for MGTOW men desu. I see no issue with robosexual relationships

Kek'd. So obvious that they had to use a female 'bad guy' because a male one would make the feminists angry.

the dude is holding the caliper wrong. you are supposed to measure external diameters/lengths with the other side.

get your based polish game devs and save us

hell yeah.

might be because widowmaker is the only sniper in the game and is one of the iconic overwatch characters they've chosen.
Also they're too busy complaining about her outfit to care that she killed a robot

That's why you don't 'program' robots. You place basic goals (survive is enough) activate his learning and stand back. Preferably with a neutronium umbrella on hand. Just in case.

the nip archer is a sniper

Whoever made this has autism

He does one thing - Spam that dragon in the general direction of the other team.

He's a good guy though.

Wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

not really, he tried to kill his brother and he is a mercenary

German is what most Swiss people speak... Don't tell me you thought there was a language called "Swiss"??

that's what you get for playing weebshit games

I want to lick Heather's feet

Sup Forums has fallen because they like their stupid video games more than redpills.

Holy shit plz someone kill me.

OY VEEEEEEEY HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DEGENERATE GAMES.

>60s America
TF2 takes place in Australia, read up on your lore.

>weebshit
>Blizzard

Are you high or something faggot?