So how many of you autistic retards actually believe that vaccines do more harm than good?

So how many of you autistic retards actually believe that vaccines do more harm than good?

Autistic retard reporting in

No one..
/Thread

Damn Niggers and Jews made them vaccines to make Whites bread with the inferiors by injecting them with the opposite genders hormones, why do you think men have become feminine and women have become masculine?

OP wants to start discourse by using a strawman. Very nice, OP.

Spot the autist

vaccines arent healthy. they make you immune to a specific disease at a price, perhaps just a bit of energy to make the antibodies. some vaccines contain a small amount of mercury which might be one of those things we look back on and think how stupid we were.

If you're a health enthusiast, then ok, but if you regularly drink alcohol / smoke you put your priorities wrong.

>ellipses
>doge meme

never get shots for your baby. fuck them. just let them die in vain, because that is what a good parent would do. maybe just dont breed in the first place.

Be honest, when you're not trying to fuck around, none of you really believes vaccines causes autism..

Diseases make you unhealthy too faggot. I'll take a tiny amount of mercury over polio anyday.

/x/ probably does.

Yea but those faggots will believe anything. Just fake some evidence and they'll go nuts

>implying we don't regularly have those RETARDED flat earth threads on here

Vaccines are a standard part of modern medicine. I would prefer that it is a choice for humans.

The wake of the black plague was very beneficial for humans.

Yeah I know, and it's not like we ain't pulling some shit all the time, but just pretending to be on the anti-vaxxers side is harmful to some degree.
The fuckers actually believe the shit and force it on their own kids..

Someone's gotta give the truthers a challenge.

They didn't think that the world could sustain population numbers like we have now prior to the industrial revolution either. I'd like to believe humans will someday colonize other planets and shit once we get our stuff together and stop focusing on killing each other.

Vaccines been keeping my brothas down for eons

>being afraid of polio
are you an epidemiologist working for the UN?

Diseases are delaying critical overpopulation.

truth