How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

With force

With your penis

Rape her but in a desperate way.

You make the same thread over and over

I've done this many times. There isn't really a good way. Although every time alcohol seems to have been involved. She basically just has to think youre hot, be a little slutty, and be in a situation where she doesn't think she will get caught. And then you're all good

be better than the existing boyfriend

Sources: me. i've done it.

Hello Op. You've found the right person. My tip to you would to be flirty but not overly. Just hint at things every now and then but don't overstep the line. Also, if it does eventually happen you have to make it seem like it was her idea and her decision for it to all happen or else some serious backlash will occur.

By finding out what pisses her off the most about her boyfriend and being/doing the exact opposite of that.

seconded. If a girl thinks she won't get caught, she'll have absolutely no reservations about riding random dick.

And then you faggots moan and bitch when your own gfs cheats on you.

ask his and her permission

It usually has to do with her finding out you have a big cock, probably by her talking to a girl you've already slept with

Make sure he's a piece of shit who abuses her. When she sees you're a guy that WON'T punch the shit out of her, you're in

If I'm in a foreign country with people I don't know I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with whoever I want. It's hilarious causing heaps of problems and then leaving and watching it all unfold over social media.

to be fair, that social media drama will happen with or without your influence.

But I am the catalyst my friend. If I had not put my dick into various situations nothing would happen

Hell, I've fucked a coworker that still had her bf's cum inside her puss.

I hear Bill Cosby knows some tricks.

If he's home.. quietly

Easy! Just be better looking and more fun. Act as soon as you think you're in.

Rape the boyfriend go establish dominance.

Benis in pagina

bump

Just legally change your name to Chad and stop being a pussy

Or, be intelligent enough to convince her to dump her boyfriend because you're better than him

>Although every time alcohol seems to have been involved.
That guy knows the game.

# nice guy. Nice try Satan.

man up and take charge of the situation.

just grab her and fuck her in the ass. if she objects, tell her you're going to fuck her boyfriend in the ass.

either way you get ass.

I was nice to her and one day she had trouble with her bf and she came crying to me and i fucked her. not that hard

my best friend always dates girls that have the hots for me but i've managed to avoid them so far...just barely with the second girl too. shit is tempting but reliable friends are a more valuable commodity than pussy these days.

I'm trying this right now.

Seeing a girl everyday at work and we really like each other. I once managed to fuck a girl who had a future doctor as a bf, she was about to break up with him. I went ultra beta tho and that's why I lost her. This time I won't make the same mistake.

Girls don't mind doing "harmless flirtering" when they are drinking. they are much more willing to do that if you are attractive. They want to feel Wanted, and desired. More so if they are drunk.

After some flirting you can say things like, "I don't care if you have a bf you are so damn hot and i want you."

Don't push too hard after that. just make it seem like a very forward sex flirt.

If she is into it, you can try to get her alone for sex and reasure that it can be a one time thing that noone will ever know about.

If you have a GF too that will make the girl be more open to sex since they will think that you CAN"T tell anyone else either so you have something on the line too.

>I don't care if you have a bf you are so damn hot and i want you.

Agreed in the alcohol part.

But not for the same reasons.

You have to think like a woman.
She need an excuse if things go bad.
If the sex sucks she can blame it on a bad decision due to alcohol.
She can also use that excuse if anyone finds out like her bf.

The other factors are paramount also.
She has to think you're hot.
She has to be reasonably confident that she won't get caught.

The alcohol and the fact she thinks you are hot gives her an excuse to act slutty around you.

All women are sluts, all men are whores.

be chad

Insert benis in butt of bf
Insert bf benis in vajin of gf