Sell Out?

If this guy successfully donates $100M to Trump its over. Time to vote for Gary Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html?_r=0
fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White power

No I thought it meant being a push over

You are right, OP.

I am now #playingwithjohnson

Why are y'all so obsessed with cucks? The point of this post is that Trump may take big donor money, which will surely lose him the majority of his support.

Fuck off shills

>74095957
this

Fuck off, Reddit liberalkid

It was stupid of me to hope for a discussion with substance from Sup Forums

>If this guy successfully donates $100M to Trump its over. Time to vote for Gary Johnson.
This is your idea of starting a discussion? Seems like you asserted some bullshit and the told people what to do.
Go away shill, shoo. You need additional pylons or something, this tame shit won't work.

No, I stated my opinion and wouldn't mind discussing it with people who agree and disagree. I'm not forcing it on anyone.

Your shill smells of shit and despondency like your master Hillary.
Please kill yourself.

Yeah you're pretty fucking stupid.

I personally find it hilarious that you think I'm a shill.

He's donating it to the Republican party.

"What remains unclear is how Mr. Adelson plans to contribute his money to Mr. Trump. He will give the maximum allowed to Mr. Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee, but to spend the amount he contemplates would require donating through a “super PAC,” able to accept unlimited donations."

meant haha

fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml

Contribution Limits

An individual may give a maximum of:

$2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee.2 Notice that the limit applies separately to each election. Primaries, runoffs and general elections are considered separate elections.
$5,000 per calendar year to a PAC. This limit applies to a PAC (political action committee) that supports Federal candidates. (PACs are neither party committees nor candidate committees. Some PACs are sponsored by corporations and unions--trade, industry and labor PACs. Other PACs, often ideological, do not have a corporate or labor sponsor and are therefore called nonconnected PACs.) PACs use your contributions to make their own contributions to Federal candidates and to fund other election-related activities.
$10,000 per calendar year to a State or local party committee. A State party committee shares its limits with local party committees in that state unless a local committee's independence can be demonstrated.
$33,400 per calendar year to a national party committee. This limit applies separately to a party's national committee, House campaign committee and Senate campaign committee.
$100 in currency (cash) to any political committee. (Anonymous cash contributions may not exceed $50.) Contributions exceeding $100 must be made by check, money order or other written instrument.

There is no way that $100m is going directly to Trump

As long as the money is being used to elect Trump its bound to lose him some votes. He's been bashing super PACs throughout the primaries.

Now your just speculating.

Trump also said he's gonna use the money to pay off his loans

>voting for Gary "Open Boarders" Johnson

YOUR RIGHT OP I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

The debt his campaign owes are to Mr. Donald J. Trump haha

FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR SPREADING THIS CANCEROUS 'KEK' MEME INTO THE MAINSTREAM

AAGGGGHHH FUCK ALL OF YOUR SHIT YOU'VE KILLED THIS COUNTRY

Source?