Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C38aavxBlYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what exactly is this

It's gay
It's gay?

I'm into the girl with the hands all over her.

very touching

Most likely drawn by a woman who is fucked in the head and whom all men should avoid.

Doesn't get more emo than this. Gtfo fagget.

I guess it has potential to be interesting but none of the reveals really say much. those guys are gay, okay. That girl is cutting, okay. Oh, she's missing a boob. Why are they all blushing? Is it meant to be some kind of statement like 'we're all embarrassed about ourselves"?

What are the products the guy is holding?

fixed

Anti-depressants

>What are the products the guy is holding?
happy pills.

so one girl had breast cancer?

How is that fixed?

Looks like shit, go and work you depressive piece of shit.

I think it shows that people have something they wanna keep from the public (being groped as a child, cutting herself, even homosexuality is frowned upon by some)

I feel worst for the girl who lost a titty tho

He switched the broken heart and the boob scar.

deal with it,
you're not special

well its about the things people are hiding, two dude are gay, another is super depressed, another is heart broke, one is a cancer victim, a rape/molestation victim, the other is suicidal or into self mutilation.

the ironic bit is that everyone is so close but no one know what's below the surface.

now this is some gay shit

what does that mean though?

well, they are. thus the hiding part, did you miss that?

pretty sure the girl with the boob scar is supposed to imply she had breast surgery, there's usually a scar in that spot after they do implants

thoughts on this you fucking faggot?

People dont get thinner when naked, yeah... drawn by some retard

Fuckin cancer

loves not real and death is the only way

how about this one ' SO mUh love&feels' kid

Anyone saying this emotional artwork is just "gay" and nothing special was molested as a child and learned to grow up too soon and hold their feelings inside

pretty straight foreward

This is a load of shit. People make this kind of stuff to make themselves believe that all humans are deep and unique. Reality is we're just a bunch of dumb animals that make decisions based on basic instincts and try to rationalize them later.

Agree, and you also forgot the part that its highly possible that the one who drew this probably made some shit decisions and is trying to excuse themselves this way "BUT EVERYONE DOES WEIRD SHIT ! ! ! "

gay people want everyone to be homo...

so... never draw... anything... because doing so I gay?

Draw something unique, not a way to mend your little ego and make you feel better about yourself
create art
not this bullcrap

Staged. The wheels would get stuck on the stumps.

Two depressed people, someone who had cancer, a guy with a broken heart (boo hoo) two fags and a girl who recently had a rough orgy.

It's pretty lame.

I don't think that's what he's trying to say. Drawing is fine if it's meaningful or profound. Not something as obvious as "Hurr durr everybody's faced some kind of problem in life."

>not a way to mend your little ego and make you feel better about yourself
and that's not what said person was doing?

Are you seriously trying to turn Sup Forums into tumblr? Come on....

>me in the back of the train with 4,000 red hand prints around my dick and balls
>mfw some of the hands are suspiciously small
>mfw there's a few by my bum too

postt mroar user
these i like

>Not something as obvious as "Hurr durr everybody's faced some kind of problem in life."
yeah but, what's wrong with that? I mean I have seen the most conformist lying to themselves people in the fucking world and you can never level with them, and its frustrating.

why is everyone scared of different people expressing their pain/problems?

why are people so fucking uncomfortable with this?

i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a mastectomy scar, not an implant

Man, most people who express themselves through art should just stop.

I have no idea either.

>Man, most people who express themselves through art should just stop.

and....why?

It's pretty gay desu.

you know what, i really fucking hope you die of natural causes

My problem isn't being uncomfortable with it. It's that there is already a ton of art and media that expresses this sentiment already. The artist isn't doing anything new or groundbreaking, he/she comes off as having a personal pity party.

>mfw there's thousands of tongue prints on my asshole

>stop expression in art
>art
>mfw

aka tumblritis

>. The artist isn't doing anything new or groundbreaking, he/she comes off as having a personal pity party.

okay, but again, that doesn't harm anything it just ceases to entertain you. that's no reason to make people stop. no one's telling you to consume this.

this

art was fine when we didn't have tvs and cars and shit. it's an outdated medium that we should forbid anyone over the age of 10 from participating in

gay people try to find other gay people to be gay with but are ridiculed by most of soceity for trying

I never said they should stop. I just said that I don't think it's good.

Is that the fucking face from tom and jerry: willy wonka and the chocolate factory
I never expected this shit to get memed so quickly, especially with the emoji movie coming out so close to it
What a nightmare of a week in animation history

I think it is

Yeah, how dare people enjoy things that i don't? Kill yourself autismo.

>I just said that I don't think it's good.

well, if they are doing it to please you, then yeah, they should stop, if they are doing this as a form of therapy, do what you need man/girl

This gif makes me feel cozy.

I get everything else but why the eye marks

Shit's cash yo.

that's I don't get either.
whiskers? blushes? "=" signs?

Illuminati confirmed

But so much great art was born from expression
"But user, these autists today are different. Society and the internet enable them, so we get tonnes of shitty art, and that's a reason to stop"
See the thing you idiots aren't realising is that shitty art has always existed, in almost the same ratio as it does today, it's just that a lack of internet to record and display it forever meant that it was either quickly forgotten or never seen.

Believe me, for every mozart or beethoven there have been at least a thousand mediocre talentless artists who got nowhere and who society ignored.

If you think any art is shitty or gross or whatever, the best thing to do is ignore it. New media keeps all art relevant when it receives attention.

Yeah, I totally agree with you there. Anything you do to help deal with your own personal demons is fine.

Sabersparks review of this turd has one of the funniest intros to bad animation i've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=C38aavxBlYE

>heart on the right side
delet this

>implying I get enough likes on facebook to inflate my ego

Ummm I don't get the meaning
Did the guy get a mastectomy or something?

Would fuck.

lsd can really fuck you up mang

Rule 34?

Are the all secretly Naruto fans?!

No, they all main D.va

it looks like some 12 year old scribbled on the second one in red pen...