Whoa... it kinda makes you think

whoa... it kinda makes you think...

I love you Kevin but the ramones are fucking shit

He's right though. When I was first learning guitar I focused on trying to just play very fast and I could play scales/sweep very fast. But if I did things I was unfamiliar with like music than involves heavy string skipping or a punk song or a black metal song (lots of just up/down smashing of notes/chords there) I would have difficulty.

they're better than led zeppelin though

I like how you post this thread every couple of weeks OP

This

Kind of true desu. I've known a surprising many guitarists who could play lead guitar like lightning, but the minute they have to play straight rhythm they go to shit

And that's how you get tendonitis folks. Goodnight, don't let the tinnitus smite!

Hes right
Learning the basics by playing shitty 4 chord power chord songs is more important than playing fast or intricately

Based Kevin.

Smile, Kevin!

bar chords are harder than playing individual notes this is 100% correct

no

Nice shoop

Guitarist here. He's telling the absolute truth. His particular area of expertise (smashing out three chords without somehow fucking it up) takes far more time and skill to master than learning a hard rock solo.
Move over all guitarists named Jimmy. Get the fuck out the way or he'll knock you out of the way with his strength. There's a new king ready to take the throne, and he knows all three of the chords.

fucking hell, that's the best excuse for being a lazy guitarist i've ever seen

No Zep actually made one good album

which one?

Better Guitarist here, he's wrong. Playing powerchords is like the first thing people learn to do and it's not difficult at all.

coda

delet this

Thanks! Don't forget to brush twice a day!

great reddit novelty account

this is wrong and youre a dumbass

A smile really can be a novelty!

yeah i know right. this is the most reddit thing i've ever seen.

that Afro guy looks familiar

Yeah, but his point is something to the effect of creativity and meaning being far more important than technicality, which is true generally.

>he had difficulty learning powerchords

True. Led Zep is awful.

Correct.
Wrong.

I learned power chords in fifteen fuckin minutes.

cash money says ks can't play the solo to stairway