I'm gonna run by Little Caesar's here in a bit to grab a pizza. What's under $10 and really fucking good?

I'm gonna run by Little Caesar's here in a bit to grab a pizza. What's under $10 and really fucking good?

nothing if you take into account for the mandatory tip

What about that $6 pizza thing, because it's like right across the street

anything other than little ceaser's

Extra most bestest? compared to our $5 to go pizza, it's worth the extra dollar. I work at a Kmart with a LC built in, so occasionally, I work shifts for them.

Well that requires a car and I live with my mom for the time being, and I plan to move out once I get a stable source of income.

i honestly think little c's is pretty fuckin good

Ah, thanks. Since you work there, what's the cost of like an all-meat pizza rather than just pepperoni?

Order Italian sausage with ham and extra cheese
Extra cheese not necessary. Italian sausage and ham combo is kickass though

Not him. 3 meat is 8 bucks. Pepperoni 5.

It's god tier for 25 minutes, then it's garbage. they've engineered the cheese to have a shitty half life.

And how much is that?

Kmart still exists? What backwater place do you live in?

I wanna say $8? Less than $10 in any case. I've only worked a handful of shifts for them, so I don't have the prices of specialty pizzas memorized.

Pleasant hills, PA. We're one of the lucky few that SHC hasn't closed down yet. We got our lease renewed as well, so I imagine we'll be around for a bit longer.

Thanks, my dude. I'll be walking down to one that's like right outside my apartment complex, so I guess I'm lucky, even if I don't have a car to put it in, so I'll look silly just carrying a pizza down the street.

>Little Caesar's
>really fucking good?

Maybe a 2 liter of Coke.
Their pizza sauce tastes like vomit.

2 $5 pizzas; except no substitute

Good for you man, SHC decided to keep the Sears Auto Center I manage open, even though they're closing full line.

Fuck the pizza, just get the Italian cheese bread.

No, I want pizza.

And this is my first time I've been outside to do shit in forever. Post like a pepe or something to go along with that, idk. I'm hungry and I want pizza and my stress levels are like through the roof

Gonna get some shoes on and whatnot, I guess I'll post when I have the pizza, just because why not. Start a new thread, if you have to.

Incidentally, I was supposed to work for them today, but my HR nutcase keeps putting me back on floor shifts.

>And this is my first time I've been outside to do shit in forever.

Story? or just your average anti social shit in?