How can one shitty website be so, so salty?

How can one shitty website be so, so salty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RKM1AAzeRCg
theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-going-to-get-his-ass-kicked-on-tuesday-1788618628
twitter.com/transgamerthink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is that? Guessing Deadspin by the font

>in the dust

who else?

Drumpfkins BTFO

>tfw this is their version of the popular vote

Jesus they're so fucking embarrassing.

That's literally their front page story. The Pats just made the best comeback in Super Bowl history and that is their front page story.

Someone needs to DDOS that fucking site

The Onion is even more asshurt

I can't believe I unironically browsed that garbage back in 2013

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIND

Their entire website is full fucking damage control mode right now

>Shitspin

((((Lindsey Adler))))

That's not asshurt. That's just funny.

written by a woman

it's like they do on purpose

Same desu.

I used to be a huge Deadspin fag.

Kinds of embarrassed.

>asshurt

That's called a joke bro

Iy's satire you fucking mong

>Lindsey Adler

l a f f i n

That's satire ya pleb

SALTY MUCH FAGGOTS :DDDDd

Thats not asshurt the entire website is satire that actually goes after both sides, except on gun control.

SEETHING

it came crashing down then MUTHA FUCKING HULKAMANIA BROKE LOOSE BROTHER

youtu.be/RKM1AAzeRCg

that's pretty funny

idiot

>The steaming shithole concrete jungle known as Asslanta

>DEADSPIN

Nice bait.

>Written by John Madden

>these faggot bandwagoning leftists memed the Falcons into losing just because Brady and Trump are personal friends, even though most Falcons fans voted Trump and most Patriots fans voted Shillary
My soul will not rest until every pinko commie bastard is dead and buried. I will never forgive them for this.

rectum status: 100% ravaged

totally true though

>freedom's enemies will always thrive in 2017

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Field goal at that point and it would matter. That was where the falcon offense blew it.

that is actually kinda praising the patriots

The last six months in a nutshell:

I don't want politics in my entertainment (sports), thanks

>FUCK YOU I BET YOU VOTED TRUMP. EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL NOW, FOREVER, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE A NAZI ENABLER

One superbowl later...

The irony is delicious

>tom "the undisputed goat" brady hustles his ass to try to get a tackle
>gets made fun of for it

this dumb roastie probably doesn't know a damn thing about football 2bh pham

gib upboats pls

top kek

cuckspin

>post Obama America is bringing race politics into sports

How long until they have baboon quotas in Hockey?

>satirical news is butthurt
Here's your (you).

Mein seids they probably already wrote the article before the game ended and had to edit it hahaha

>freedom's enemies
Im sorry, what??

>in the dust
>when he's holding the trophy at the end

She's right though, privilege is really all about who works the hardest

by "post [Obongo]" do you mean after his election?
he was doing this shit his entire term

Someone needs to paint a pissed off Brady instead of a sad Brady here. Would make it a bit funnier imo

>drafted 199th
>first 8 players draft that year were black

There isn't a player in the league that is a better example of what hard work and dedication can do for you but people hate him. Dude had a dadbod going into the nfl combine and he turned himself into the GOAT with a literal super model wife

what the fuck

what possible argument is there against Brady being the MVP of that game

This guy doesn't being politics in it either. Just shits on them for the sack

>everyone here being surprised that a mongoloid republican doesnt understand the onion is satire

Eh no legitimate complaints against Brady winning it, but i think there is a real strong case for james white.

Which raises the question. If James White won it, would it have been White supremacy

He is white.

Honestly White should have won it

God I can't believe I didn't realize that right away. Must be the euphoric high.

>mfw some triggered faggots use the Onion as a source to back their claims

its the super bowl

he had to fucking try to stop him and he dove pretty far

better than $cam newtons "uh i dont wanna dive for that" shit

>freedom's enemies will always thrive in 2017
only came in this thread to laugh

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

>tfw deadspin used to be good
>tfw no more Tuesday Night Fights

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights

that gif makes me uncomfortable

Not all of the Gawker network was garbage. I liked io9. They even had a tranny before it was cool and no one gave two shits.

But then the SJWs entered and ruined the site.

Fuck you, and fuck all Shitriots fans everywhere, especially all Masshole Shitriots fans. You know who you are, and you disgust me. All Shitriots fans should be captured and beheaded by ISIS.

>"Freedom's enemies will always thrive"
>Lose the Presidency, Congress, Governorships, State Legislatures
>Now lose the Superbowl to the greatest QB and coach in NFL history who openly support Trump in the Bluest state in the Union
>"Thriving"

reminds me when UF beat the living fuck out of ucla in the 2006 ncaa title and one ucla guy got 1 good dunk and thats all the haters latched on to forever

that's the first funny thing I've seen out of that shithole in a long time

whats up with the Liberal Left Commie Hollywood agenda?

walking around saying Clinton is going to win and that Conservative right wingers should accept her as the next President, well the Millennials Hillary spent most of her campaign money to target, didn't show up to the polls. Now that Trump won, it's that same crowd that aren't practicing what they were preaching moments before the final result of the election and are cause great unrest by dividing this country and its people on trivial matters.

they clam to be not racist and not make race and color an issue but they're the first ones to bring the race card into any topic by making such claims into a big deal ironically they're bringing more attention on the issue they're trying to erase. They just divide us into camps of extreme bipolar thinking by drawing the line in the metaphorical sand and then poking the other side in the face fueling their nonsensical feud. Those that don't join their dumb cause are the enemy. It's sad to see professional protesters having a field day by creating conflicts in the life of normal people that have to go to work to pay off the bills.

White played good and he's not the only player to have played well and still not win the MVP Brady was just a tad better in the eye of most because the QB is such an important player in this sport. White totally changed the dynamic of the game for the Patriots but Brady was leading them the whole way and he broke a lot of records along the way. I even thought Ryan actually played good especially for someone being listed in the pre-show injury report with dealing with Super Bowl nerves... he was just lucky in that sack, first one the Falcons had in the postseason.

Sports were once the opiate of the masses, now it seems even in our safe space of escapism we have to deep with disgruntle SJWs from the Obama administration wanting to poison the well and shit in our punch bowls because they're not happy.

Seriously, what is this?

That really is a lot of salt in a single caption.

>females writing about sports

They're saying that the Patriots are freedom's enemies (presumably because trump supporters in the team), not the Falcons.

that's a good one

I wanna drink those tears.

I'll remember your name you cunt. I will never read a single thing you write ever again. Women don't know fuck all about sports so shut your whore mouth. Seriously no more women sports tv or radio hosts. It's cringy as fuck. Even my own mother says she can't take it seriously when it's a woman talking about sports. I guarantee you're a filthy coalburner.

RARE

Your favorite Deadspin article?

Here's mine:

theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-going-to-get-his-ass-kicked-on-tuesday-1788618628

learn to archive, new friend.

I don't understand. He tried to get there and even dove for the tackle. Did he miss by a lot? Yeah, but he's an aging QB.

Nothing near as sad as Cam Newton running away from his fumble last year.

Saul Alinskys 'Rules for Radicals'

Literally what?

I'll always be sad that io9 got rid of Fanfiction Friday due to SJWs pressuring them

Even worse, had Brady not made the effort then they would be criticizing him for not doing his best.

These idiots are just trying to find the silver lining to this loss. There is none.

>watch game, elated with win
>Do some uber driving afterwards
>pick up some hipster jets fan
>he is foul and pissed
>I HATE TOM BRADY SO MUCH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His name was Jadentoo, no lie.

They're garbage now for sure.

This is a Kotaku writer:

twitter.com/transgamerthink

I actually do go to Deadspin a bit, and it's been kind of fascinating to watch Drew slowly lose his mind over Trump. Like, he's seriously fucking shaken. He's never really been political in any way, he's their designated funny writer, so it's been strange to see.

>Jadentoo

This nigga wasn't a liberal, he was a Jedi

"Might wanna check that ball, it might be deflated"

Nice. I'm gunna go back to the site now. Gunna enjoy it now

Kekarroni