>fucking hates me
>have several months of arguments with now former friend
>be dating girl for over year now and relationship is great
>want to try reconcile with friend cause feel bad and miss friendship
>not sure what do

Also greentext thread

You dun fuckdd up kid

you are a fuck

How did your last conversation with this friend of yours play out?

Sounds like you fucked up bad

Nigger should have popped a cap in your ass for those shenanigans

Not well

That's cold man

So you traded in friendship for pussy?

More friendship for relationship

She will start seeing someone else behind your back, just as she did with your friend. The pathetic thing is that you stabbed him in the back, betrayed him and all his trust.

You're a low life beta rat snake scummy fuck. OP sure is a faggot.

You derserve gas

And now you want to go back? Pathetic

You're a fgt OP, sounds like he feels really betrayed. Seeing his GF behind his is back is one thing but ending up dating her is fucked up. You fucked up and only way to make up is to suck his dick and kill your girlfriend

You Fucked around with your bro's girl behind his back. That's a pretty serious issue, if you were my friend I would have beat your face in before blocking you off.

Man the fuck up, at least. If you're going to be a cunt, the least you can do is stand by your actions, accept consequences

OP is worse than a faggot, he's just a fucking asshole.

ITT: 16 year old fuck who is a fgt and betrayed his friend and is definitely being cheated on by his GF as he is reading this thread.

OP, if she cheats to get you, she will cheat to leave you. i promise. after you break up you will realize bros before hos is real.

You're fucking pathetic dude. You don't deserve to have that friend.

Choices have consequences. You decided to fuck a friend over, now he hates you. You deserve that. Thinking you can make it better because you want both the girl and the friendship makes you all the more detestable.

If you want your friend back only way is to break up with GF and beg friend to let you suck his dick. Then get a new GF and let him cuck you

This.

You just lost your best friend and this hoe of a girlfriend and you don't even know it. I'd put money down saying that you'll be all alone in the end.
And you deserve that.

Probably should have elaborated on this story to make me look less of a fuck. I admit I'm an ass hole. The story is a lot more complicated than what I let on I just wanna know if I were to try talk to this guy what the best way to go about it be like.

Yeh, your girlfriend is obviously devoid of any morals and is practised in deception. It's the karmic law my friend, she'll be fucking someone else when she gets bored of your micro dick

What kind of moron sacrifices his friendship for a woman? It's a hell of a lot easier to keep a friendship going than it is an intimate relationship, let alone one with a cheater. You goofed.

It's not complicated, you're an asshole. Don't talk to the guy, if he wants to be friends again for whatever reason, he'll come to you. You're someone who thinks he can have it all, and you suck because of that.

There's no way to reconcile. You are a bad friend whether the story is more elaborate or not, if your ex friend is smart, he'll never speak to you again because you simply don't deserve that kind of forgiveness. You can't have your gf who more than likely cheats on you and also have the friend you fucked over to get that girl. I hope your friend kills himself so you have to live with that pain for the rest of your miserable life.

Serious advice, if you value friends over hos then you'd break up and buy a bottle of his favorite booze or weed or some shit, go to his house, knock on the door and when he opens tell him you're a dick and an asshole and you realized he was more important than your gf so you dumped the whore and if he would please let you in for a few drinks.

Then talk about cool things you guys experienced when you were still friends and maybe suck him off or something

Desperate virgin 16 year old

Thanks op

Everything's more complicated when you look at it. Regardless, same as the others are saying; you Fucked up that friendship. Again, he could have beat the shit out of you and been justified in it.

Nah forget it. It wont happen. You betrayed him, thats the worst you can do to a friend.

could be worth a shot

Op is a cunt

>coming in for some drinks
>could be worth a shot

i see what you didn't intend to do there.

The guy was an abusive dick to her most of the time. We were never good friends I just wanna be able to sit down with him and explain things so he doesn't feel so bad.

I mean we were good friends but not like best friends

Man I had more than one family member die in a short space of time which made me spiral into some fucked up times and this girl was the only one there for me not even that friend. When I say complicated I mean complicated

Backpedaling to save face. You are a damn man. Act like it. Things get rough, but that's when principals and loyalty matter, not when it's easy. She should have broken up with him first. You should have turned down her advances, or not advanced yourself. You fucked up. Own up to it.

So you're saying if they were already broken up it may have been more forgivable?

trying to be his friend after you stole his bitch is just being a selfish prick

"i want to be your friend because im lonely, i know i fucked your bitch and everything but i miss being bros haha"

let it go dude. regardless of how bad the relationship he had with his chick was / or wasnt, you fooled around with her while she was still in the relationship. you could have waited, and she could have broke things off with him but instead you both chose to fuck him over like that. so to go back now because "miss u bro xd" after what you did to him, is inexcusable

Your a piece of shit why would he EVER want you back as a friend smh

OP is a faggot.

wow op is a colossus faggot

You cheated. You lost a friend on purpose. Don't be a fool.

>want friend back
>fucked his g/f behind his back
Not happening kidddo, you've burned that bridge down.

You don't deserve his friendship. But if he's a big enough dumbass that he'll be your friend again then you faggots deserve each other.

>Shitty things happened to me so that warrants me to ruin other people's lives/relationships.

Man fuck off already you piece of shit