Arcade Fire - Everything Now

God, does anyone even like these guys anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWZhuzFMM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems so, I've had ~200 downloads of it on my slsk.

People love rubbernecking car crashes too.

That's because it's a new release.

desu if your run of the mill Tumblr-core band had released an album like this out of the blue (without the retarded marketing campaign) it would probably have been at least briefly considered a strong effort and a good omen for future releases, but when you're talking about a band with the record of Arcade Fire something like this just... sucks.
Honestly I really wished they had gone less in the "80's electropop rehash" direction and more in the "electropop meets country" direction like they did on the back half of the album.

Arcade fire's everything now advertising campaign is the most painful, forced, try hard, how do you do fellow kids, pile of steaming shit I have ever laid eyes on if I do say so myself

they never should have had james murphy produce reflektor
he infected them with bleep bloop cancer

more like Uninspired and Shitty Now™

exactly. when your successful band starts sounding like someone literally-who's attempt at an album, it's time to pack it up

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWZhuzFMM8

It's so bad, I was wondering if any of the band members think it's shit too.

I can't imagine recording Chemistry feeling good about myself

There was a Green Day-themed Angry Birds Facebook game made to promote those god awful trilogy albums they did 5-ish years ago.

That was worse desu

I bet you Regine hates it. Butler is a known bully though, so he probably brow beat the whole band into doing what he wanted.

So is there a 320 rip of the CD yet?

EVERYTHING SUCKS™

XD

JUST

>funeral
>3
neck yourself

archive link is dead :(

it's actually pretty good
too god for most Sup Forumstants to understand