Poor kid.

Whoever took this picture deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers

if that's blank's kid he's rich as fuck, don't feel too bad about it

That's sad. Feel bad for the kid

Deserve it

Why?

>priviledged white boy learns he can't always get what he wants

what a tragedy

is that the owner and his wife who they kept showing in the stands?? i think at one point they were standing on the field holding hands in anticipation lol

>tfw my dad isn't a billionaire

Look, I feel horrible.

But someone needs to tell that kid he's rich. I live with my Mom. That kid might own a professional team one day.

No tears.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>yfw Falcons fans paid $3000 for endzone tickets and $1500 for travel and lodging just to witness their team lose in the 12th hour.

I know what the kid's feeling.

Don't worry son, they'll be better times ahead. Chin up young blood.

tips ledora

KEK

If he's so rich, why doesn't he buy a good team?

Everytime I start to feel bad for Blank or his relatives I just remember he is a billionaire who's had a life 1000x better than mine

>It's okay son, I'll buy you a new one!

IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME HAHAHAHAHA

yup, thats what they get for going down with 5 minutes to play. also his gf is like half his age.

His team got STUMPED

Meme's are magic

What about the white boys who were Donald Trump supporters, Patriots fans, and also wanted BREXIT to happen?

What I don't get is, why did he come down on the field so EARLY?

There was still a quarter left and he was already down on the field. Just seems like a sure-fire way to jinx your team. I get that you're excited and you want to be down there with the team, but c'mon. It's such an amateur move. Jinxes are real.

Haha, do that stupid chicken dance now you Jew muddafucker you

Liberals can't get their shit together, fundamentally in their core, their "white shaming" is fraudulent just like their flawed ideology.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

OY VEY

NO MORE DANCING JEW MAN

yea his wife is hot mature milf fo sho, but yeah they were on the field with like 5 minute left and i was like wtf lol bbq

He does that all the time desu. Stands for the 4th.

>the tears of a billionaire

>also his gf is like half his age.

THIS IS TRULY THE BEST TIMELINE

oh... I felt bad for him standing there and the way his wife was looking at him

Her second name is macougar

>TFW ALL 3

>laughing at a little kid

this is SICK Sup Forums.

i'm ashamed. SHAME ON YOU.

>raising a snowflake
>2017

they was ready to celebrate...

WELCOME TO Sup Forums

lmao

>10 y-o
>already wearing raiser shoes

kek

>i think at one point they were standing on the field holding hands in anticipation lol
They do this for *every* game. While I'm sure they were hoping for a win, they weren't on the field for that reason. He is always on the sidelines at the end of a game.