I don't watch handegg, but what the literal fuck. Explain yourselves...

I don't watch handegg, but what the literal fuck. Explain yourselves. Falcons had the mother of all leads when I went to sleep. How the fuck did they let it slip?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got Tom Brady-ed.

It happens to a lot of teams.

The Falcons got fixed.

Tom Brady happened.

Defensive Coordination and Shanahan

It usually happens this way. I thought he was boned and he looked it. Then. Fucking then! He does some shit that no one else has. How? Either he's good or just a fucking amazing cheat. Either way, I now see why he can be called GOAT.

Intentionally kept Ryan off the field so his arm went cold, and wore down the defense.

He's just an extremely talented scriptwriter.

Putin hacked the superbowl!

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!!!!
(plays LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out)

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

Their defense was coached by Stephen Gerrard

>dick-riding a cheater
Wew

>shitlanta fans assblasted

u mad paco?

Stop being so salty compadre

They went to sleep the same time you did.

Don't give the patriots any credit for this win, shame Atlanta for shitting the bed.

>assblasted that Tom will be laughing at you from the top of the wall

PATRIOTSWINLOL

I need to wake up in 1h30 but I'm too excited to sleep

only reason they got their lead was because the Pats weren't performing at their best, still that comeback was incredible even for Brady

moment of silence for the falcons 2bh

BUILD

Let's just say it made Stevie G look like an armature.

>Goodell intentionally rigged the black QB to lose SB50 at the height of BLM

>Goodell intentionally rigged SB51 so he would have to bend the knee to Kraft and Brady

nobody could be dumb enough to actually believe this

BRADY'D

Falcons in the 2nd half

Not the Giants.

The NFL is rigged. It's a business set on making money through ratings, merchandising, and other revenue. The NFL is one company, not 32 individual companies.

tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545

It's a long article, but it explains in great detail why the NFL is entertainment and not a legit competitive sport.

I don't even think it's the Falcon's fault. Brady just rallied and the Falcons couldn't stop them

Just because he likes trump doesn't excuse the fact him and his team are proven cheaters.

The Falcons played a great game. They made every play they needed to make.

But it's Tom Brady. He's the GOAT because his football IQ is through the fucking roof. He watched the Falcons defense stifle him for three quarters, he didn't get pissed off and play worse, like Aaron Rodgers would have/did. Instead he studied and learned what the Falcons were doing that was beating him. Then in the fourth quarter he had seen everything they could do, understood how to beat them and put his plan into motion.

And the Pats all world defense which was NUMBER ONE IN THE NFL NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO SPIN IT, held this team to 21 points which is 12 points less than their season average per game.

>my meme team didnt win, its rigged and fuck drumpf

Nobody could play as bad as the Patriots did then suddenly remember how to play in the 4th quarter. It's was scripted like WWE.

>thinking it was rigged
>not understanding how big of a choke artist the shitty of Atlanta is historically
a collapse of epic proportions was brewing the minute Matty """Ice""" won a playoff game in the babbydome v.1.0

falcons literally threw the game. All they had to do was run the ball and go for a field goal their last possession instead of the meme passing plays

Agreed. You'd think they'd be flattered their team has to cheat just like trump did in the election

Are you seriously going to ignore all the fouls ignored for the patriots and the bullshit "interference" flags on Atlanta?

>I can't handle the truth, please save me Trump!

Utterly pathetic. And anyone with more than a 70 IQ knows that America's team deserved to be in this SB. See you next year, fags.

You also have to realize how amazing of a comeback this was too, with football the fact that you can only score 7 on a drive and have to give up the ball on defense makes it really hard to mount large comebacks.

With hockey/soccer/basketball you have momentum and can theoretically score at will. With baseball you have defense/offense switch but you can score unlimited run in an inning while in football you can only score 8 per drive.

fpbp

Kyle Shanahan wanted to write his name in history by being the first guy to hand Bellichick a two score defeat in the SB, so he called pass instead of run.

It didn't work.

I'm sorry about how the way my countrymen are treating you. On behalf of all Americans I want to apologize and I promise you not all of us are racist bigots

America's team just won the superb owl faggot.

Atlanta has the easiest opportunity to seal the game with a field goal and decide to lose 20 yards instead. They deserve to lose.

>I promise you not all of us are racist bigots
But as you can see those of us that aren't are winey apologetic faggots

I'm not a Falcons fan. But, if you're so blind you can't accept the existence of corruption and manipulation in an industry where BILLIONS of dollars are involved, I can't help you.

The NFL, NBA, MLB... are BUSINESSES making profit. Their goal is to maximize profits at all cost, just any other corporation.

Sports fans are the most unironic people on the planet. You have no problem believing big pharma intentionally hides cures to keep selling drug treatments, or big oil suppressing technology that would reduce the need for petroleum... but when it comes to your favorite sports...

>nah bruh they ain't fixed it's all legit!! No way they fix outcomes to maximize viewership for more revenue! You just salty cause ur team lost bruh

Stay blind.

>let it slip

fuckin madman

Falcons d is shit. They were supposed to be about 21-17 through the half. Thing is somehow Pats defense woke up and shut out the Falcons for like 5 str8 drives which is crazy comsidering how good the Falcons offense is. Brady played like shit all game and got bailed out by a bunch of meme catches

>fuck drumpf

This. Not calling run after the Jones meme catch was idiotic.

Are The 49's doomed to another decade of dumpster fire or was this not shanahan's fault?

If I'm Jones I'm seething right now. That had "Tyree catch" meme potential and Shanahan goes full retard right after.

Ryan eating shit during that series didn't help either.

60/40 because Shanny has an ego and Jed York is still the owner