I really hope someone kills trump, I don't care if he suffers or not i just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I don't care if he suffers or not i just want him dead.

be careful, you may hurt the anti-kikes who love the kike-loving donald trump.

real talk itd do the world a favor

Love seeing you guys still this butthurt.

You'd make him a martyr and get Pence as your new overlord, who is far worse than Trump.

This seems like something the FBI should know about

Whew this post. You are one salty libtard.

not butthurt, was a genuine remark. do you disagree the world would be better off without him?

I just want to see the reaction from Sup Forums. It would be the single greatest thing in human history.
Their rage and pain would be mind numbing levels of kek.
Pepe himself couldn't reach the heights of dankness their pain would cause.

That's what's wrong with these pussy ass liberals. Complain. Want someone else to do the work for them and still want $15 an hour. What a bitch. Grow up and get out of your mom's basement.

The world was already shit. He doesn't affect my commute to work nor does he affect my ability to relax after working. 90% of the people complaining about him on Sup Forums are lethargic fat fucks with nothing better to do.

>attacking arguments that weren't even made to begin with

FUCK YOU

Obviously he doesn't agree with you, fucking moron.

>incapable of even attempting to participate in a rational argument, resorts to ad hominem at every opportunity

Why?

It's not trump dumbfucks it's our government. Been shit since the 1900s. You just mad this man got more money then you can dream about. Orange, yellow toupee looking ass gets more pussy than you and me but I ain't mad

Trumps the man, you bunch of fags stick to wanking over Traps you friendless, sexless virgins. Trump hit my feel boo boo. The world ain't nice place deal with it pissing

i don't want him to die or be killed, but i want him out of the fucking white house (which he says is a dump anyway) guy is a stupid prick just like all of his uneducated voters. Has yet to do anything himself that actually makes america great again

lol being this mad

Why not kill yourself, instead?

>ppl unironically supporting someone who doesnt think global warming is real

TOP KEK M8S

Op wants something done so bad why don't you do it yourself?
Or stop with the shit positing and enjoy ur cucking from your president while he fucks lady Liberty
Faggot ass op waste of sperm motherfucker

Shut your mouth faggot go take some creep shot pics of your whore mother and post something worth half a fuck unlike you you waste of fuck you

A pipe dream OP. The messiah won't be going anywhere anytime soon. 8 years, get used to it fagbag.

wow, a trump supporter posting something of zero value and zero logic. never seen that before

>implying he'll get re-elected for a second term if he even lasts this one without getting impeached.

ur just a silly willy arent ya

You libshits really can't get over not getting your own way can you?

Every day it's the same autistic screeching and it's fucking hilarious

>8 years
TOPKEK

less than half of half of the population voted for Trump. Thats

He'll get re-elected. The Great Meme War 2 will happen and he'll be meme'd into office.

Quads checked and confirmed. Quads speak the truth

Obvious troll is obvious.
He's the best president you've ever had.

>not butthurt
>wants him dead
>addicted to cocks

You're the same dude who said there's no way he would win. It's gonna be hilarious to see your reaction when he gets re-elected.

reported to the F.B.I. Threats to the president are a felony.

This

He's doing far more long-term damage to himself and the Republican Party than if he were killed today, user. Every day he makes another mess of the country, is a better future the US will have as it undo's all the damage beginning with the guy after him. Trump is the sledgehammer. It's no fun watching your rickety shitbox get demolished into rubble, but once he's gone, you're going to have plenty of time to clean up the heaps of junk they left behind and actually build something that makes sense.

Someone explain to me why Trump get this level of hate. Bush sent us on a trillion dollar unwinnable war that only succeeded in killing countless number of innocent people and destabilizing a huge part of the middle east and even he didn't get this wanton level of hatred.

Trump wants better border control and likes to grab women by the pussy yet you people act like he is some great evil that wants to genocide all the minorities from the country.

>Want someone else to do the work for them and still want $15 an hour.
>someone else to do the work for them
>$15/hr
$15/hr? lol

I employ 4 architects, 12 draftsmen, and 4 administrative support positions.

If you think I have all those people doing work for me just so I can make $15/hr, you are completely unfamiliar with business beyond manning a jackhammer, standing in a road somewhere.

And how exactly has he made a mess of the country?

So you're a "tolerant liberal" right?

And please do explain what exactly he's done to fuck over the nation because thus far we're still trying to fix the fucked up things that happened under Obama (i.e. jacked up medical costs, the rise or ISIS and nuclear Iran/North Korea, the highest welfare dependent population ever, the 2nd lowest workforce participation rate... shall I go on, there's quite a list?)

>hate trump because TV says Trump is bad
>still think he's clever because hes not 'trumpfag'
when this meme will end?

Do you even remember that trump was 'pro-russian'?
now new sanctions ill appear + USA sels gas to Sup Forumsand so russians will get less money.

don't you know, those things were all Bush's fault

>muh Bush

he'll be dead of a heart attack or stroke before he can finish his first term.

GOD BLESS PENCE!

>libtard.

maybe he wants pence.
I bet op is a faggot who is into getting electrocuted

>libruls not gettin dur way

>Trump giving the MSM and liberals an IV drip what they want: Republicans are the party of stupid. Trump has made it damn near impossible for any republican to take seats in 18.

>Trump passes Russia sanctions bill

>Putin bots disappear.

This is the first "real" conversation I have seen about this since Putin gave Trump his golden shower.

>dead.

he's too much of a narcisist to an hero

enjoy your visit wit the secret service

also Mods
Global Rule 1

First Amendment bitch. He can only be charged if he makes plans.