I think I can beat a gorilla bare handed. No kidding. I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could...

I think I can beat a gorilla bare handed. No kidding. I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could. Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSxqTA-QgqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he would rip your arm out of its socket the second you threw a punch and then toss you around like a rag doll.

Well, headlocks and face punches should do it, cause there are more nerve endings in the nose or some shit and it hurts more, plus, gorillas don't work out so it won't be hard to find a gorilla you can beat. Go for it.

I think you have never seen a Gorilla in real life

You got no retard strength tho

it's been ages since I've seen this copy pasta

Easily bro. In fact why don't you jump into the gorilla enclosure of the nearest zoo and look for a fight? I'll be there cheering for you :)

>You got no retard strength tho
This, basically if you weren't born a tard you would have no chance against a gorilla

I have insane speed and reflexes matching my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head hard. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

Come to think of it.. me to, never seen one either..

sure go for it,

I think it's time to apply for that night watchmen job at the zoo, OP.

>OP killed Harambe for practice
Why.

>bop his head
Nigga a gorilla's skull is harder than your dick, believe it or not.

You do know that a fully grown gorilla, like the silver-back in your pic, is physically strong enough to dismember you right?

How you gonna punch and kick him after he pulls your arms and legs off?

Trips are Truth

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with will power my friends and It's not with your weak body that you'll do anything. Any men with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. Bare handed it's not much more difficult, it just require more technique.

i miss harambe so much please bring him back god why are you so cruel

OP are you fucking nuts?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSxqTA-QgqE

Go wave your dick around in /fit/
They might buy it

Pssh... a toddler can have a gorrila killed
Canadian Goose is where it's at

I'm 6'2" 200lbs and still somewhat thin for a fighter. If you're gonna claim to beat an ape, at least say you're 230lbs builtfat...

I think you should try.
Record it!
You gotta record it!

that was sick af

Sounds like you need to start cutting, fatty. I could probably take you on too.

you will win with the power of love and friendship, make sure you film it

Gorillas aren't real.

6'2 and 189lbs? Lol you're scrawny as fuck bro.