You have ten seconds to name one thing Trump has done wrong during his presidency

You have ten seconds to name one thing Trump has done wrong during his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not putting hillary behind bars

Lying. Constantly. About everything.

You have ten seconds to name one thing Trump has done to help the white working class during his presidency (that's not total bullshit)

Face it, you'll never be able to take down the liberal establishment while you're brainwashed to worship capitalist power. You all got scammed AGAIN, and the rich and powerful are laughing their asses off at your lame attempt to take them on.

>one thing

*crickets*

What's the matter, are you faggots not winning anymore? Hilarious.

I bet he wishes he didn't fire Comey now.
That was not doing something wrong though.

Well, for one, opening up millions of jobs. That helps everybody. Once this wall finally goes up, illegal immigration will drop and already has since him stepping into office. ICE is getting rid of illegals and gang members already, which indirectly helps. He's done a lot in the short amount he's been in office.

Oh, so there's tons of great jobs for the white working class now, right? He brought coal back now, right? He's really fighting the powerful and making your life better, right?

I mean, if you guys wanted a bunch of feel-good bullshit lies, you should have just elected Hillary.

he outed israeli intelligence operatives to the russians, putting them in danger from iran and severely damaging the US's intelligence sharing agreements in the process

not look into the possible democrat rigging

LOL, hillary would just get us nuked

Yeah fuck Hillary. We should have just kept Obama.

That's just as bad.

he diddn't give up his company and has been using his leverage as president to get overseas contracts for it

>Hillary would get us nuked

Way to buy into the stupid and stay afraid. Keeps you under control. No, Hillary would be the same old shit. And Trump is the same old shit, too, because he's weak and doesn't believe a single one of the things he told you. As long as the rich control everything, this is your life. You accept it, and so no faggoty little angry teen movement is going to save you from it.

>way to buy into the stupid and stay afraid

she literally said on multiple occasions that everyone should have nukes and she wanted to go to war with russia

plus, she's the libtards' fucking godking and all hell would break loose if she got into power

this was one of the most hillarious parts.
The Trumpster Dumbsters really thought Trump would put her in jail. They have been friends for years.

Listen to yourself. She's a puppet of the rich. The rich are going to keep this scam going as long as they can. She won't blow up the world, that's just dumb. You're playing the us vs. them game, and you've been taught to play that so you're good and distracted while our real kings keep ripping us off.

There is only one truth - we tried it your way and NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED AT ALL.

shut up, stupid.

No, I know what's happening, I just refuse to believe that nothing would happen under her reign.

And plenty has changed and will continue to change with Trump.

Okay we should have kept Bill Clinton. So what if sometimes he likes to get his dick what? He's a man with needs and his wife isn't going to put out.

It is you and I against the world, Enrique, do not forget.

Basic staff management

How bad do things need to get before you're willing to admit that you've been played by the rich all along?

trump is a bad leader but it's not so much that he's done anything bad, it's the way he acts like a petulant child, tweeting out policies and threatening his own people publicly, its seriously damaging the US's reputation

it reminds me of how democracy fell in rome, one guy starts consolidating power in himself by giving important jobs to people solely based on their loyalty, and fireing them whenever nececarry, he might not be the one to finally name himself emperor but it sets a precident, there were a couple of guys just before ceaser that started the consolidation of power into one man and it went just like this

I've been wondering that for four presidents now. Partisan cucks

not classified antifa as a terrorist organization.

>>Trump gets cockblocked by congress
>>flees to his golf safe space for 17 days
>>epic lulz
HAIL Trump

Seriously - it's fucking pathetic at this point. They just give us sports teams to root for and we roll over for them like dogs.

you mean like when obama asked for the president of chrysler to resign?
or when obama threatened insurance companies if they talked about why their rates were increasing?

The rich have been crushing the middle class out of existence since Bush. Where the fuck have you been?

constantly lie about nearly everything, even about things that aren't important.

Not an heroing

oh you mean like when obama fired 45 elected officials and then appointed "czars" to replace them?

This. He also hasn't enforced Christianity as a state religion yet and hasn't prohibited short skirts and environmental protection - nor has he legalized pedophilia and the right to fuck your own daughter.
Fucking weak beta cuck tbhwy

Reagan

I'd say since Reagan at least, actually. They've always been manipulating the fuck out of us, but that's when they really started crushing us to keep profits up.

he didnt continue proxy-war in syria.

did you know, your god obama was first president to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.

One thing?

Become president.

He hasn't done a thing about America's nigger/faggot problem; there's one thing.

I didn't vote for Obama, nice strawman though

He doesn't need to.

The KKK will deal with that given enough time.

NOW TRUMP IS BAD BECOUSE HES NOT CHRISTIAN.

LIBFAGS BECEAME PARODY OF THEMSELFS. ITS FUCKING FUNNY.

>once this wall finally goes up
I kek'd

Yeah, I thought you guys would have stopped shitposting by now.

*didnt stop :v

Can i get a race car?

>pulled out of the Paris Accord
>added conmen and retards to his cabinet
>possibly colluded with Russia in the election
>has failed to pass any kind of major legislation
>proposed budget would slash funding to social programs that help the working class while giving even MORE money to the military
>continues to humiliate our country
>shits on the environment to suck as much oil out of the ground as possible
>prioritizes fossil fuels over renewables

we got em boys, its over for him

Can I get a BB gun?

And conservative cucks

>For the sake of comparison, overall job creation under Trump actually hasn’t been turbo-charged yet. The average monthly gain for February and March -- the two months for which we currently have data for Trump -- was 158,500.

>By contrast, the average monthly gain for Obama’s final full year -- January 2016 to December 2016 -- was 187,000. Here’s a chart showing monthly job gains since January 2016.
-PolitiFact

C'mon, man. Not even Trump claims to have created "millions" of jobs

This is exactly why none of you are a threat to the capitalist kings who rule and exploit you.

Trump is the one that said "nuclear" would be an option he may consider in Syria. Get your facts straight, friendo

he hasn't killed the Mindrape news system

not supporting bachar al assad

It's sad when you have to admit to lying about the Boy Scouts calling you to say how great your speech was

>>pulled out of the Paris Accord
We'll see if that has any real effect on anything
>>added conmen and retards to his cabinet
politicians are literally con artists and retards
>>possibly colluded with Russia in the election
1. Not illegal, 2. it didn't happen. Even the special counsel Robert Mueller who hates Trump, and has staffed his office with people who donated to Hillary, hasn't been able to find anything.
>>has failed to pass any kind of major legislation
This is due more to obstructionism on the part of the democrats than anything.
>>proposed budget would slash funding to social programs that help the working class while giving even MORE money to the military
Working class families need help because the economy is shit. How about we get them back to work so that they can make some more money? Government pork is not the way to do that.
>>continues to humiliate our country
Sorry, but they already lost respect for us during the prior years of Clinton, Bush, and Obama.
>>shits on the environment to suck as much oil out of the ground as possible
>>prioritizes fossil fuels over renewables
Renewables are a meme. Without billions in government subsidies, none of the alternative energy sources would be able to function. They simply cannot produce energy with the same efficiency as fossil fuels. It's almost impossible to manufacture solar cells in the US because the EPA has deemed most chemicals and processes involved to be too dangerous.

>You have ten seconds to name one thing Trump has done wrong during his presidency.

oh fuck this is sooooo easy

* has not gotten ONE single law through Congress to make good on campaign promise (the 100 day period is when new presidents ram their agenda through, he squandered that and 6 months...and counting)

* no repeal and replace (it will be so easy. we'll do it on day one)

* no repeal

*no replace

* no funding allocated by Congress for the wall. not one penny

* Kate's "Law" is just a bill. hasn't gotten through Congress and probably won't

* the list goes on and on. that's just the 10 second version.

>shit, this is like taking candies from babies

Holy shit your tears will be so delicious when he gets reelected, stay mad niggerfaggots

The grand deal maker hasn't made one single deal with Congress to deliver on one single proimse. Not one. Trump can't close the deal.

weak, sad. and that was supposed to be why you elected him.

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

HE SIGNED SANCTIONS WITH RUSSIA.

NOW WE ARE GOING TO WAR WITH RUSSIA.

I THOUGHT TRUMP KNEW RUSSIA WAS THE GOOD GUYS.

NOW HE FELL FOR THE MEDIA'S LIES ABOUT RUSSIA.

WHY DID HE SIGN THE SANCTIONS.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE WW3.

>
>

hired jeff sessions

kek. ANY atty general in that position woudl have recused himself. but not all candidates were in that position, so you do, by pure coincidence, have a point.

nigger why would we ever want coal back

saved

Wow some of you need help .
Trump has added 4 trillion dollars to u.s. wealth . If any of you actually had a 401k you'd be shouting praises (you niggers do t have jobs) .
He lowered illegal immigration by over 70% just being elected which saved billions in tax dollars that can be spent on our own poor niggers (you) instead of tax dodging wetbacks .
He has spent a trillion dollars less than Obama at this point in his administration . The economy last month grew 2.8% that Obama said wasn't possible , unemployment is at its lowest in 17 years . Now if we can just get you (niggers) off welfare to take those jobs we will all be doingg better .

>things fox and breitbart say.....

MY HEALTHCARE, MY ASSETS, LYING, NOT CARING ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING, that was 10 seconds but I can name more

What, you think the Resident Dump is averaging only six fuck-ups per minute? No, dude, this guy's a fucking expert!

No things every business news network says . Why don't you just take a minute a check stock prices? Unless your just to busy being a cnn Cuck

I fucking wish

>IF HE DID
Well enjoy your shitty president for 3.7 years anons

What that even means you MSNBC watching Libtard? Didn't the Jewpublicans put even more sanctions against Russia just few days ago? What is Trump supposed to do exactly?Attack them?

>check stock prices

Thank Obama for that.

>thinks that Trump can effect stock prices at only 6 months in
>thinks that Trump can effect stock prices when he's literally broken every single campaign promise.

topKek

His speech to boy scouts
How many of his appointees have been reprimanded now?
Plenty else.