twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it got BLACKED just like every white country will insh'allah

reminder that all those people in the video are the equivalent of trailer trash

t. italian

he's right

t. italian living in germany

Lol you are in germany
You think we should take you`re word.

They usually flood the low income locations first.
You are biased being "not trailer trash.
You dont know the state of the country apparently

what a good news ! glad to hear it !

A migrant cooked the spaghetti wrong

And you do?

i thought it was that the immigrants ate all the nutella

Im thinking that these ppl in the vid do know the state of itally a lot better then some italian ruining away from his own country to just trade it for germany.

But I'm not the german expatriate. I can reach the place in the video in less than 20 minutes (it was always shit).

youtu.be/_ENV3ZYmAqg

>(it was always shit).
And now the ppl living there, the trailer trash are in tears to what has been done to their shitheap.
Kinda says a lot doesnt it

>What happened to Italy?

Nothing. Italy was always a shithole. Ever wondered why millions of them left for the United States?

>pic related

A group of syrian refugees molesting an american tourist in Rome in 1951.

my home country turning back to its old ways

Common sense and logic are making a comeback.
The fire rises user.

This is what Italy looks like. Those filthy pigs just throw they shit onto the street and let it rot. Just like in the middle ages.

Italians are more nigger than niggers themselves. having niggers in their country will actually IMPROVE their quality of life. that's next level niggetry

Holy shit living there must feel pretty unsecure.
At any point some refugee with knife might just break in to your house or just rob you in broad daylight and police is likely already over worked.

>negative times a negative equal a positive
Your right lol!

So white flight started there prior to 1951.

I knew about the Italians fleeing because the coastal towns were raided by slavers from the south, but i was unaware they already flooded italy with more shitskins to rape the locals in those days.

>likening interactions between people to an arithmetic problem
You're a nigger as well.

It's about damn time lol...now, if only Germany, the uk, France, holland, sweden will follow suit...

sweden and germany, com on now.
No way thats gone happen, sweeds dont really speak other languages all that well and (((4))) out of 7 media groups are owned by you know who.

If you look at the progression you see that those nations are just trolling the path of suicide by admixture.

Uk is pretty much owned by the rothchilds and half of the cities are owned by arabs, they are pretty fucked.

france has no whites left

The dutch are brain washed by their de mol entertainment and their media is pure propaganda

Then ther is poland who just had their media being bought out by the german media as their media was slandering immigrants and speaking about facts.

It is just getting worse and worse, native europeans have zero say in anything these days

>france has no whites left
just not in the cities, the cities have been designated for the poor and uncivilized, like dense open air zoos, no one wants to live in them anymore its a disgusting insect colony

>Holy shit living there must feel pretty unsecure.
>At any point some refugee with knife might just break in to your house or just rob you in broad daylight and police is likely already over worked.

Yeah, in the home country of the mafia that's really the worst that could happen to you.

Italy has had a huge problem with illegal immigration and human trafficking come north out of Africa.

There's literally nothing wrong with what they're doing, it's been happening for decades and because of the EU travel laws it also negatively affects all of Italy's neighbors.

cities have the highest populations in a nation.
Implying the nigs dont ever venture out the cities or start to spread over time.

Enjoy your idyllic france town whilst it is stil idyllic

This. A thousand times this.

I remember a documentary I watched in high school about African refugees coming to America to escape war/whatever the fuck. It's all played off as charming and most of them are hardworking and shit so whatever.

But they play off two key points for laughs, but connected they're really fucked. In the beginning one of the guys is given his notice and all the other guys waiting to go get excited for him. He washes up, etc. since it's literally just dirt huts and shit and he's getting ready for civilization. One thing they encourage him to do during this montage is to lie about his age. There are no birth certificates, and it'd be much better to start over in high school in America then enter college or the workforce rather than straight into the work force. They don't have documentation anyway, so fuck it. He's young enough, just early 20's.

BUT then they show him in school. He's catching up since he speak like 3 languages but is completely illiterate. Slowly he makes friends and shit and asks a girl out. He goes and catches a wild bird with his bare hands and presents it to her in a cage as a gift (Ha ha! How tribally-quaint!).

Oh wait, though. This girl is normal high school age. Like, 16 at most but more like 15.... And this dude is closer to 25 than anything even though the school thinks he is also max 16...

Ha ha! All laughs though! Doesn't matter that this has happened with Americans of younger ages than that posing as high schoolers and fucking some students, and they've been arrested for statutory rape. This is a cheery migrant after all!

So it is good to be racist and stand up for the your nation and prevent genocide of your people?

Arabs do this in europe, but instea of just dating they rape 13 year olds in the bathrooms

translate image pls

Dude it isn't about racism, migrants literally flood Italy's shores. They come in boats. And a significant portion of it is human trafficking because their trips are paid on loans to drug lords (or just generally the heads of criminal organizations). That keeps the migrants poor, as virtual slaves, or in a constant cycle of crime as they pay off their debts either by stealing or doing illegal shit for those crime bosses. They take their passports like it's fucking Eastern Promises or some shit... oh wait, it is. Because they also do this with young women for prostitution.

Top kek

haha eurocucks

They also date 13 year olds tho

You are a racist for recognizing non Italians entering the country.

These guys are just making Italy great again..nothing wrong with that.

Italy has the worst of everything tbh, I think I saw something about them having the most problems with Immigrants.

>WWII ends
>Euros finally give up last of their colonies
>issue arises
>all the citizens of those former colonies want to go to the more advanced, former-father land
>speak the father tongue and demand entry
>Britain: Gets the Indians and some Pakistanis
>France: Gets America to take in the SEAs, still stuck with the Africans

I'd say England lucked out, no matter how much they complain about it

youtu.be/DZXVetgTH34

''what a fortune, we thought they were the evil nazis''