I know this sounds fucking stupid, but I can't shake this feeling that something major is going to happen next week

I know this sounds fucking stupid, but I can't shake this feeling that something major is going to happen next week

It feels like whatever next big thing that is about to occur is going to happen somewhere between the sixteenth of May and the twenty-third of May 2016

I'm probably wrong and this line of thinking is idiotic but I can't shake the feeling we are in for something grand soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have the same feeling, but there's really nothing that can be done about it

Fucking same m8

He's here! Give us a sign, oh mighty Kek.

Every FUCKING time somebody has said that something will happen it doesn't happen.

Stop lying to me, Sup Forums.

Checked.

go ask in /x/

Remember to report these posts

"things" happen every week.

Take this shit to /x/.

Dubs...

Remember to report, report announcers.
Shit post + shit post = shit post

Nothing big in the US until late nov early dec. EU will be fucked up a month or two before that. I say why wait.

Kek wills it holy shit

its ogre

OK keep me posted

It's probably the refugees, keep your amusing tight

Interesting. It appears the happening will be in France.

Oh you mean the same stupid shit that you guys predict all the fucking time? Name me one time when Sup Forums predicted a happening out of the blue and was right. I've been here for all of Sup Forums's existence, I'll fucking wait.

>what I imagine will happen in the near future:
>england will have a terroist attack
>rage will rise in germany and sweden
>afd and sd will get elected
>hanging is allowed again, just to save bullets
>niggers and kebabs hanging everywhere, people are getting so used to them they use them as dart practice boards.
>norway and denmark sees this and don't want to be worse than cuckswedenistan, so they revolt
>12.7 in the niggers heads because we've got money for bullets, poor shit sweden is nothing compared to us.
>lie in the grass, watching the white beaches and perfect nature we have until we die. Race evolves and becomes even prettier than it is
>mars gets inhabitants, it's the chinese
>mars is taken over by the chinese, so no more niggers, sand niggs or chinese dog eaters
>perfect.

I'm gonna bang ur mum, which will precipitate the beginnings of true peace in the middle east

>tfw going to Europe next month

newfag

wait around til you're let down by promised happenings that never come

>rage will rise in germany and sweden

>germany and sweden giving two shits about us

I appreciate the thought Norway, but it just isn't the case. Maybe if they hit France again.

Det kommer bli storslaget, broder. Jag känner det också.

hahaha
>hit france..again.
they don't give a shit obviously. they would help you tho.

Ey fok ye m8
Just more people getting hit by policemen on the street same as last month and the month before it over there

I feel the same way but it's probably just because we're used to horrible events happening every few months. We're overdue.

We haven't had a big habbening since Paris. I need something to be excited About pol.

Every time I put my ass close to the fan, I get real gasy and my bowels churn

I never had this happen before.

I feel shits about to hit the fan

Great detective work Poland, keep us updated.

Why wait, do something yourself. That firecrackers in paris the day after the paris attacks were hilarious. could you do something similar to that? don't you hurt anyone tho :'(

tror du at hun fiser i sengen? og hvis så, tror du lukten fortsatt dvelende?

Seek help you fucking psycho. That's sickening and you have serious mental health problems.

norway you're using the wrong flag

also good question

"do you think she farts in bed? and if so, do you think the smell still dwelling?
retarded wording. it didn't work in my language.

I see posts like this all the time OP. Probably nothing.

Someone predicted another earthquake would hit japan, and it did.

Ikke dom meg, stipendiat nordlige bror. det er ikke som jeg stjal alle prompe lukt for meg selv.

>someone predicted that an earthquake would happen on a fault line

Yeah man I mean something specific and time specific, not someone saying "it might rain in the rain forest"

PREDICTIONS:
CALIFORNIA WILL SLIDE INTO THE OCEAN. 8.3 QUAKE INCOMING

RUSSIA WILL CAUSE AN ACCIDENT CREATING A FLASHPOINT FOR WAR

JUSTIN BEIBER WILL OVERDOSE

>CALIFORNIA WILL SLIDE INTO THE OCEAN. 8.3 QUAKE INCOMING

pl0x let this happen

>comparing a pinpoint description to something like rain.

wut r u a nigger?

>BEIBER LOVER DETECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU

And if California slides into the ocean
Like the mystics and statistics say it will
I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill

Everyone post predicitons

I'm curious what you think might happen

your mother will catch an STD from me.

Yeah I'm sure as fellow conspiracy theorists, nobody else on this board shares this feeling.

Nor has ever had this feeling before several times and nothing happened.

Biggest false-flag terrorist attack Europe has ever seen. Problem-> Reaction-> Solution