My girl roommate is working and I'm alone and I'm super bored... Tell me what do do and I will do it...

My girl roommate is working and I'm alone and I'm super bored... Tell me what do do and I will do it..cum on her bra or whatever...anything

Put on her underwear, take pic of yourself while jerking off in them, send to her.

you seem to already know what you want to do friendo

Want me to put her underwear? That's all the imagination you have? Come on be more creative

Find her dildo and use it. Film it and send it to her.

that was what I was thinking of...

Move all of her belongings out front of the apartment / house. Change the locks and wait for her to get home. Don't give her any explanation. Film reactions.

She doesn't have a dildo and even if she had I wouldn't use it..

Can't change the lock so fast...

Eat her panties and film it.

Some fun you are!! Take your "cum on her bra or whatever." and GTFO!

U are very original my friend..congratz..

Don't be a faggot. Find that dildo and fuck it.

U not happy with my thread? Don't read it

She has no fking dildo man..

Fuck a cucumber than and send the video to her.

No food here..we eat out.

How do you know? Have you checked everywhere? Please find that dildo and fuck yourself with it.

Fuck something and send it to her.

Go find a hobby

Yes I checked her things..i wanted to steal her condoms..and no I'm not fking myself

I already have..im also working..go find a better idea

Fucking faggot. Why did you even make this thread than you little cunt? Go cum in her bra like you wanted to do.

I WANTED SOME GOOD FKING IDEA IM NOT FKING GONNA FK MYSELF U FAG..GO DRINK BLEACH AND FILM IT WILL YOU?

Find something better to do and stop being a creep. Don't be defensive because somebody's calling you out for being a creep.

Ok, not fuck, but can you shove stuff up your ass tho? That you film and send to her. Best would be if you really found that dildo tho...

OPs a little bitch who wanted ideas but won't do any. inb4 "Because they are all bad ideas hut dur"

Here you are right..i even have a gf but I don't like my roommate I don't respect her so..btw I'm smoking her cigs

You're not going to listen to me or anyone in this thread.

Cum on in bed and stuff her toothbrush up your ass

Where's the video of u drinking bleach? U pussy and won't do it...

Use the cigs as tiny dildos that fuck yourself with.

I didn't make a thread saying I would you cunt

no pic of girl roommate
no pic of her room
OP busy arguing about bleach and dildos

2/10 thread

Not fking myself..nor sticking anything in my as but thanks for the idea

Fag

accurate

Ur fag.

Wtf? Op asks what to do, gets responses and doesn't like the responses he's getting? Gtfo faggot op

What does she or her room has to do with that..

Take a pic of the room

film yourself jerking on her panties and send it to her

I'm sorry for not being so dumb as you and doing the dumbest gay shit that you do..

It's called being a team player! Now you find a goddamn dildo and fuck yourself with it!

DO SOMETHING FAGGOT

Will u do the same if someone asked u to?

Be more clever than the others and give me something that doesn't involve me fking myself

You started this thread so you wanted to do this

Cum on her bed and film it. Than send it to her

If I made a thread here stating: "Tell me what do do and I will do it" I'd prepare my anus, and deliver. Now suck it up and fuck/get fucked by something already.

But I never said I wanted to duck myself or put stuff in my as...ok let's make it clear..give me ides that doesn't involve killing myself, or fking myself

CUM ON HER PANTIES AND SEND IT TO HER. NO ANAL JUST CUM

You're refusing to fuck anything ffs.

fuck your own ass

wit ur dic

Shit on her bra and put it on.

OPs a faggot

Do something

Bump

Op is confirmed newfag, summer is strong in this one