/cfb/ lifeboat edition

>"Get in. We're going bowling."

The seas of Sup Forums are stormy tonight. Hop in the lifeboat to preserve /cfb/.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UCrHD
wcti12.com/news/police-3000-riot-at-greenville-apartment-complex-several-arrested_20160526013635587/15607420
charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article130382174.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw a G5 blooblood

feels good to be an elite little brother program

>tfw Super Bowl is over

>tfw only Apehoop and boreball to keep me going until /cfb/ starts back in 6 months

I don't think I can make it, lads.

don't forget icefight

JUST

>No more handegg until August

Just.

See you in six months

>tfw when ECU doesn't make it into the OP no matter how much I shitpost

discord.gg/UCrHD

join the discord if you wanna play in the /cfb/ NCAA 2014 online dynasty w/ us

>meanwhile
stranded from the OP, pathsofglory comforts wyo, who has never seen the ocean before this moment, besides in Diddy Kong racing and episodes of Rocket Power

feels good man

I just had the strangest dream.

>all those close losses

and then there's the buckeyes

YAR

Toobdrink whsts happening?

We must make /cfb: posting great again folks, we must keep cfb alive during thr offseason

did Jameis really rape the girl? what do you think, Talker?

of course he did but he can play football so the criminoles took him

>ECUpoliceduringhalloween.jpg

fuck the pats

and I assume this is what were you drinking post.

I had one becks. I have been drinking way too much this weekend

They carry tear gas every halloween now.

Also, GPD made ECU campus PD start policing the down town bars and arresting the rowdy college kids.

wcti12.com/news/police-3000-riot-at-greenville-apartment-complex-several-arrested_20160526013635587/15607420

ACC expansion and realignment are the universal conversation starters. Easily enough there to get us through August or longer.

>implying the ACC shouldn't just take West Virginia and get Maryland back

this is objectively the best solution and you all fucking know it.

why the fuck would we want the useless maryland back? at least go after another bigger football school. or maybe one of the big east schools for basketball

Maryland ain't coming back senpai.

The ACC might nab WVU though.

After that, the candidates are probably Uconn, USF, Cincinatti, ECU, in that order.

However, I see Notre Dame finally committing to be more likely than adding a new school.

>taking a basketball only member

absolutely disgusting

John Swofford is a little girl but he's not a big enough bitch to take Maryland back.

My dream conference:

this + James Madison and Chattanooga

would be comfy as fuck

10/10 comfy.

C-USA and SBC seem to be conferences made to be rivals, you can almost line them up 1 for 1 on a chart.

Hey /cfb/ say hello to the GOAT

For sure. the footprints are about as similar as any 2 conferences in all of FBS.

>former LA Tech punter and 2-time Ray Guy award winner Ryan Allen now has 2 Superb Owl rings with the Pats
noice

>Be Michigan

>Can't win a natty with the GOAT at QB

>Can't even recognize GOAT talent when it is literally on your field

IT'S GREAT

TO BE

A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE

>LA Tech recruits elite punters

>punters

>the guy that punts it away when your offense sucks

not something to be bragging about tbqhwyf

p-please be gentle...

Uh, I hate to tell you, but Michigan won a natty while Brady was there.

ECU's Justin Hardy didn't get much action for Atlanta, surprisingly. He's been a play maker every time he hit the field this year.

"Hardy caught only 21 passes during the regular season, but four went for touchdowns. That’s only two fewer than Julio Jones’ total."

charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article130382174.html

In any case, it was fun to see the GOAT break a fist full of Super Bowl records, and it was PRICELESS to see Goodell give Tom and Bill the trophy after Brady's suspension this season.

I hated how Joe Buck kept trying to set himself up to call a punt return TD every time one of those guys lined up.

>"JUST A REMINDER THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PR FOR A TD IN THE SUPER BOWL"

The rivalry would make this idea an user came up with a good fit for bowl season

seriously fuck brady. of course when the dolphins were giving me hope the pats had to take it right away with brady setting the record for most passing yards in a super bowl

I like the matchups, but I would have been sad if I didn't see that LA Tech/Navy game. It was one of the top 3 bowl games of last season.

still would be better than taking in maryland again. they added absolutely nothing athletic wise

He did win a natty
>THE CITY OF (You)

so we should recruit bad punters?

forgot Justin Hardy existed tbqh. Surprised he doesn't get the ball more or isn't a higher caliber player since he was so great in college

bump

I think you misspelled

A FLORIDA GATOR

there buddy

>had superbowl watch party at my house
>about 15 friends came over
>only 1 had any knowledge of sports
>rest were shouting "go sportsball. score the goal" and other autistic, reddit-tier things
>all trash talk me for being the only Pats fan, even though most of them loosely root for the Aints
>one unironically wore a plain white shirt with "Go Falcons" written in sharpie on it
>Something happens that they don't understand
>I try to explain but some talk over me trying to act like they know sports
longest football game i've ever had to watch

>having friends

I found your problem

I don't get it.

"Hey, user, you don't really think the Mountaineers will lose more than 2 games next year, do you?"

>former NC State lineman Joe Thuney and QB Jacoby Brissett win Owl rings their rookie season thanks to the GOAT
/comfy/

>Turdipins
Maryland is useless, and their fans are the most toxic of any other team for any sport in the ACC, which is saying a lot

>WVU
maybe if Big XII collapses, the WVU-Pitt rivalry mite b cool

Notre Dame will probably stop being tsun-tsun about football when the ACC Network launches in 2019

John Swallows is a major fag for UNC, fuck that guy

>it's a "former Michigan player wins the owl" episode
>Based Brady with the GREATEST COMEBACK OF ALL-TIME
>Based Branch with the clutch fumble recovery

I feel like a 10-2 regular season is a reasonable expectation given our fairly easy conference slate (no Troy or Arky St).

>An NC State trip
North Carolina schools in /cfb/ are approaching critical mass.