Interesting Sperm donor preferences amongst rich and educated single/lesbian women

So according to my Doctor sister, who works at a sperm donor/IVF clinic as an intern in some obscure rich suburb in my city, , alot of educated and rich single white and asian women and lesbian couples are secretly demanding sperm from Jewish men at these clinics. And she said that the demand for these kike sperms has skyrocketted in these last few years. These women are mostly from the upperclasses tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/brainy-sons-owe-intelligence-to-their-mothers-1339099.html
drkeithwitt.com/males-inherit-more-intelligence-from-mothers-63/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The purpose is to advance transhumanism. Kind of a Jewish goal, so that's no surprise.

>massive redpilling
>implying you goy will ever be able to convince the masses of anything
goy brains are pretty funny desu

I dunno, I'm a 6,1 with no genetic inheritance for disease, blue eyes and blonde hair, decently educated and from a family with money. I think there will still be a market for my, and my children's sperm in the future.

bump

Jew post detailing their endgame plan deleted. Wowowow, the conspiracy is real.

How does it feel Pol, that within a few years time when this massive redpilling event happens and people get to know about jewish exceptionalism, the average man would be seen as inferior to Jewish men and all women will want Jewish male sperm to create their own little einsteins. This was the purpose of IVF and sperm banks, to make you all redundant .

You don't know anything about transhumanism? They used to call it eugenics until Hitler gave that a bad name, so Julian Huxley proposed a name change in I think it was 1953.

Read a book, nigger.

-

Thanks to the magic of auto-refresh, I'm well aware that you deleted your post. Thanks, though.

Do you reckon that this is the reason why a lot of the modern Jews are so fucked up in the head?
Not because they are Jews, but rather because they're are a result of women that nature didn't want to breed doing so regardless?

the only sperm wanted in australia is Roo

They're about to find out that child's higher iq is determined by woman's intellect, not man's. Woman is the ceiling, no matter how smart a man is, if he married a nigger woman his children will not be smarter than mom. Only when woman is exceptionally smart will her children be smart. Coincidentally, jews are the only ethnicity in the world determined by mother, not father, lol.

>tfw 5'6 Jew
>tfw you need to be at least 5'10 to donate sperm

Why is this allowed

Im not Jewish tho, I just happen to have alot of doctors in my family. Didnt get the genius genes tho, Im just a lowly mid level accountant

No. If a kid is half-jew it's all-gentile.
The fuck are you even talking about?
>So according to my Doctor sister, who works at a sperm donor/IVF clinic as an intern in some obscure rich suburb in my city, , alot of educated and rich single white and asian women and lesbian couples are secretly demanding sperm from Jewish men at these clinics. And she said that the demand for these kike sperms has skyrocketted in these last few years. These women are mostly from the upperclasses tho.+ 0 post omitted.
Hey. It ain't nignog sperm so it's all good.

Gotta get Ashkenazi material spread around.

Bullshit confirmed. Jews aren't even allowed to masturbate much less spill their sperm in anything but a pussy.

Nice try though.

They want jewish sperm because they think jews are smart and successeful, but scientists found out long ago that mother's iq is immensely more inheritable than father's iq.

Links? But it would explain a lot, like how intelligence is only increasing very slowly; Smart men tend to attract pretty women, not smart ones.

independent.co.uk/news/brainy-sons-owe-intelligence-to-their-mothers-1339099.html
drkeithwitt.com/males-inherit-more-intelligence-from-mothers-63/
Just google iq mothers inheritance.

just wonder if some unethical Jew in Israel have already started an Ashkenazim eugenics sperm donor company. Just imagine the shekels that can be made. Prices for a pop of sperm would go for 20 grand, for that High IQ Rothchild stuff 50 grand , 5 grand extra for sperm that comes from tall Jews. Einstien teir Jewish sperm would be worth millions. It would be like the Horse sperm breeding market where elite horse racing sperm can sell for thousands of dollar

Bullshit. I'm Jewish and I've only had my sperm pulled 11 times.

>No. If a kid is half-jew it's all-gentile.
No, a half Jew on with a Jew mom is still considered Jewish by virtually all Jews.

Jewish father is a lot more speculative.

No, Jews are not a lot to waste seed. If a Jew is to donate sperm, that sperm is essentially being used to produce life and therefore not wasteful.

Is it only sons that inherit their IQs from their mothers?

>I just wonder if some unethical Jew in Israel have already started an Ashkenazim eugenics sperm donor company. Just imagine the shekels that can be made. Prices for a pop of sperm would go for 20 grand for that High IQ Rothchild stuff, 5 grand extra for sperm that comes from tall Jews. Einstien teir Jewish sperm would be worth millions. It would be like the Horse sperm breeding market where elite horse racing sperm can go for hundreds of thousands of dollar.

I think I'm a better accountant than you are.

i deleted that comment 20 minutes ago.

You can't delete things from the internet, lad. Why bother trying?

Let me get this straight, you didnt post you comment for 20 minutes. What were you waiting for?

I guess I was busy with something else, or maybe I come from a time-shift dimension. More importantly, why did you post it twice just to delete it?

I thought It was a great business idea and I didnt want any kikes to steal my idea since I know you all lurk around here. Thanks alot fuckhead

If you can't outkike me, you're not going to outkike the kikes. You don't need to thank me.