The UK is shit

>worst food in the world
>worst weather in the world
>ugliest women in the world
>smallest houses in the world
>least public holidays in the world
>least national pride in the world (most English people don't even know when their national day is, let alone celebrate it). I mean look Brits are so unpatriotic that they'll post anti-UK threads on Sup Forums
>highest violent crime in Europe
>worst history and legacy in the world: everyone hates the UK for what it's done, it has failed to hold on to its empire and is considered an irrelevant joke, America's lapdog. Even in the past it was irrelevant compared to better countries like France and America in WW1/WW2, and it never had a revolution and to this day its head of state is a German. There hasn't been an English monarch since 1066.

Is there ANYTHING about the UK that isn't terrible? It's the worst first world country by far.

How do my fellow Britbongs cope with living in this miserable, cold, grey island?

Fuck off.

but if you cleaned up, then who would produce all the gritty urban music in Europe? Everyone else is permanently stuck in eurotrash 90s mode.

Yes I agree

what is sq fit

>worst first world country
I've always seen you guys as a very successful third world country. I think that's more optimistic.

>I mean look Brits are so unpatriotic that they'll post anti-UK threads on Sup Forums
>UK flag

good shieet

Pretty accurate

why won't anglos stay and defend their country? this is the most damning thing of all

What the fuck do you think I'm doing? I haven't gone anywhere. Stop pissing all over your people and self-effacing to foreigners, it's pathetic.

what? can you counter any of the things I said in the original post? saying fuck off isn't defending the UK.

The UK is cold, rainy shit hole. The stereotype of Brits being intelligent gentlemen is bullshit. You're all yellow toothed limey fucks. The only thing you're known for is creating the strongest country in the world. You're always pessimistic and depressed all the time. Your nostalgia boner for your empire is the only thing keeping your heart beating. I'm glad we left your cold grey island.

>uk
>first world

pick one

need off this tiny grey shitty little island desu

I would disagree about shitty weather.
Russia has it worse

pretty much all this applies to Ireland

except we don't have one of the best cities in the world like London

JUST

>You're always pessimistic and depressed all the time

wouldn't you be under these circumstances?

maybe but snow can be interesting, you get snow right? UK is just permanent 24/7 grey skies.

inb4 london is a paki shithole

>maybe but snow can be interesting, you get snow right? UK is just permanent 24/7 grey skies.
The last time there was a snow was yesterday.
Today is raining all day long.
We probably will have 2 month long summer this year and grey skies wih rain/snow for the rest of it.

Explain me, why do you keep living in those disgusting expensive townhouses instead of moving to comfy commieblocks?

>British women are ugly meme

Really needs to end tbqh

only NEETs who never step outside their front door anyway hate London

What is it that you like about London? I've never been to Ireland but it sounds comfier than the UK

britain was the best pre 2000

London's got so much going on and it has so many different types of people. Lot of the architecture there is beautiful too. I love big cities, world capitals. We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Dublin's alright but it's nothing in comparison to the likes of London or Paris.

Ireland is much the same as the UK, just less busy and less populated. Now culturally there's differences but the landscape and weather and stuff is much the same.

>snow can be interesting

There's nothing interesting in small crystals of frozen water.

>you get snow right

In the place where I live everything is covered with snow about 8 months a year. We still have it, although it's already the end of spring.

It's because our tabloids hate their own people and love to humiliate them under the fake pretext of moral outrage. Guarantee if the Daily Mail in particular didn't exist, this meme would never have taken off.

Atleast you don't live in a cunt that UK fucked up.

Personally I like snow and find it comfy af, very pretty to see everything covered in it. But if I had to put up with it almost every day like you maybe my opinion would be different.

Sunshine & blue skies > snow > heavy rain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grey sky with ocasional drizzle blandness

Honestly, brits really do have shitty teeth?

>grey sky with ocasional drizzle blandness
Seems perfect.

>I suffer in the 1st world

yeah, try to live here, then we'll talk

No, we don't. We have better teeth than the Americans.

square feet

I can't wait until your country gets fucked economically after leaving the EU and becomes truly third-world.

Is Italy a bad place to live?

that must smell awful in the day

I live in Edinburgh, far better than most places in the country

I don't know how bad an murican mouth is, but they do jokes on you guys, so...

>worst food in the world
Not true. London is now one of the food capitals of the world. You're probably some provincial poverty subhuman
That's what foreign holidays are for
What is South East Asia, Africa, etc
If your house is too small for you then it's your own personal failure, not your country's
We get plenty of holidays you lazy scrounger
>least national pride in the world (most English people don't even know when their national day is, let alone celebrate it). I mean look Brits are so unpatriotic that they'll post anti-UK threads on Sup Forums
Welsh and Scottish people are patriotic. English people aren't because they don't have small country syndrome
>worst history and legacy in the world: everyone hates the UK for what it's done, it has failed to hold on to its empire and is considered an irrelevant joke, America's lapdog. Even in the past it was irrelevant compared to better countries like France and America in WW1/WW2,
What country did manage to hold onto its empire? We did really well compared to other countries and were arguably the most influential country in history, up there with the Romans
>and it never had a revolution
That's not a bad thing you underage left wing retard
>and to this day its head of state is a German. There hasn't been an English monarch since 1066.
Underage 100% confirmed. This is the most insufferable stupid meme line ever. European monarchies have never been ethnically nationalist.

Kill yourself

the stereotype originated in the 18th and 19th centuries when sugar was expensive as fuck so having blackened teeth was fashionable

same way that only the rich were fat in the past so it was a sign of wealth

>I suffer in the 1st world

Yeah, try to live here, then we'll talk

>worst food in the world
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
>highest violent crime in Europe
Wrong
>worst history and legacy in the world: everyone hates the UK for what it's done, it has failed to hold on to its empire and is considered an irrelevant joke, America's lapdog. Even in the past it was irrelevant compared to better countries like France and America in WW1/WW2, and it never had a revolution and to this day its head of state is a German. There hasn't been an English monarch since 1066.
Wrong

Not one single thing you posted is actually true.

You guys aren't all bad, you created Australia after all

isn´t it full of drug addicts

t. saw Trainspotting once

>>ugliest women in the world
>What is South East Asia, Africa, etc
Black women aren't necessariously ugly. They have huge boots and a good dental arcade.

saw it many times, it´s one of my favorites kek

nice to know, thank you! :0

>it never had a revolution

That bit's essentially true, but that's a good thing...

Midlander detected

Fuck off shill. England is beautiful and people celebrate Englishness down South.

Italy is a fucking paradise, I'd kill to live there famalam

>Not true. London is now one of the food capitals of the world. You're probably some provincial poverty subhuman

And what do these London restaurants serve? Not British food.

>That's what foreign holidays are for

So you get to spend a few weeks a year out of this misery? Great...

>What is South East Asia, Africa, etc

Ugliest white women then

>If your house is too small for you then it's your own personal failure, not your country's

What? We literally have some of the smallest houses in the world, even a 'big' British house is tiny compared to real countries

>Welsh and Scottish people are patriotic. English people aren't because they don't have small country syndrome

Sounds like you're patriotic getting this butthurt and being in such denial over the state of this place

>What country did manage to hold onto its empire? We did really well compared to other countries and were arguably the most influential country in history, up there with the Romans

We got humiliated and kicked out of everywhere and weren't influential in a good way

>Underage 100% confirmed. This is the most insufferable stupid meme line ever. European monarchies have never been ethnically nationalist.

Wow you're not even denying it, just saying 'i-it's okay to be ruled by Germans, honestly...'

>Kill yourself

I might do if I have to live much longer in this bleak hellscape

not an argument

what? we're even less nationalist down here, especially in the south east where flying an English flag will probably get you hanged

UK is may have some of problem.
(Chav or some of mohammed in london)
But it's not absolutely shithole.

Had you ever heared eastern europe? Their average salary are 300 usd and they can't even buy shit they want so shut the fuck up.

>le royal family is le German XD

>come from Germany in 1714
>get the surname Saxe-Coburg and Gotha through marriage in 1840
>otherwise completely British in language, manners, culture and dress, never mind being the MONARCHS OF FUCKING BRITAIN

Only uneducated fucking idiots with latent leftist republican sympathies think that the royal family are actually German in any meaningful way. Educate yourself on European monarchy and the concepts of nationalism and national culture before spouting this half-baked shit

It's the height of hypocrisy. No ordinary white British person would have their ancestry scrutinised in such a way in order to deny their Britishness. But because they're the royal family all the nastiest, bitterest, stupidest little subhuman republican goblins come crawling out of the woodwork spouting their shit-tier opinions they got from other idiots on QI or Mock the Week or something

Try moving out of the north

VERY GOOD POST

>come from Germany in 1714, they're Germans

glad we agree then. surprised you're okay with it though, is it possible to be any more of a cuck?

I live in one of the nicest (for England's standards) areas of the south west.

sadly

The UK has always been overrated,

Just like Sweden.

>my country is shit: the competition
Hilarious

>QE2
>German
Nice try, James.
Also, Do you know emperor and kings didn't give a fuck on nationalism/ethnism?
Actually, Kings and Emperors was against nationalism.
Just reminder : God save the queen but not the nationalists.

>And what do these London restaurants serve? Not British food.
London has restaurants that serve every cuisine on earth, yeah. But modern British cuisine is a real thing too and you'd know that if you weren't a revolting provincial

>So you get to spend a few weeks a year out of this misery? Great...
What's wrong with mild weather and a bit of rain? Pasty northern fucks like you turn red in the sun anyway

>Ugliest white women then
You have a point, but it's literally all working class women dragging everyone else down. In certain habitable areas our women are very attractive

>What? We literally have some of the smallest houses in the world, even a 'big' British house is tiny compared to real countries
Again, it's not everyone else's fault that you're an impoverished loser

>Sounds like you're patriotic getting this butthurt and being in such denial over the state of this place
Actually you've convinced me, I'm sure your local neighbourhood is a shithole

>We got humiliated and kicked out of everywhere
Name one empire that didn't eventually collapse. I'll wait

>weren't influential in a good way
Right, so spreading parliamentary democracy and the rule of law around the world was just terrible then? Not to mention anything like sports, culture, inventions etc

>Wow you're not even denying it, just saying 'i-it's okay to be ruled by Germans, honestly...'
They're not German and that line of argument is yank-tier autistic

I don't like it here either.
>chavs (literal scum) everywhere
>disgusting binge drinking culture
>the most boring scenery in Europe
>ugly cities
>everyone is miserable and negative

You do self-identify as a Frisian, Saxon, Jute, Angle, Dane, or Romano-British? I thought not. So why do you apply the same autistic ethno-nationalism on the royals? The sort of person that uses this argument is ironically the exact same sort who go on about how Pakistani immigrants can be just as British as everyone else

My favourite thing about people who try to defend the UK is that they always end up agreeing with me inadvertently. Essentially you're bashing everywhere in the UK that isn't London, and conceding that it's shit for everyone who isn't rich. Whilst I'm sure it's not quite as bleak for rich people, I'd still say it's comparatively shit compared to how they could be living in a real country like America.

As for the royal family, I've yet to hear an argument beyond 'yes, they are factually German, but I don't want this to be the case so I'm going to pretend they're not'

>come from foreign country
>they kinda act British so they're British!

yeah clearly it's people like me who would call Pakistanis British

>a few hundred council houses get built in my town over ~3 years

>start hearing police sirens more often
>groups of youths loitering at night
>constant petty vandalism - every time something gets fixed/replaced they simply vandalise it again immediately
>local forest apparently now a drug den, also where they drink, smash bottles, set ancient woodland on fire, walk vicious dogs etc

pretty sad when your town dies desu

I mean the proper south. Not London.

>Is there ANYTHING about the UK that isn't terrible?
Obviously the best music in the world history.

>Is there ANYTHING about the UK that isn't terrible?

No, even rich people in the uk have shit living standards. I literally want to off myself.

man do I wish that a sizable portion of the country was like the images you're posting instead of 99% of it being horrific, ugly terraced housing, chavs, urban decay, horrible greyness, etc.

post more images like this so I can fantasise about what our country could be like please

It's actually more of the country than you might think, at least in the south. It's mostly the urban centres which are grey and miserable.

What do you expect it's a town

>it's like this everywhere that you need to go to get a job, however in the national park areas where the majority of homes are holidays homes / owned by foreigners, it's ok

i c

They're German if you're an autistic ethnic nationalist American teenage LARPer

Fuckoff you westbrit cunt

Half-bong here, every time I come here it's becoming less and less British in the cities. The countryside keeps its British status interestingly enough save the towns that are full of Paki markets and the like.

Large towns and cities in the UK are shitholes full of poor people and immigrants. Small towns and villages are great.

I feel sorry for you lads. We could've got over our past and became BFF's put you keep letting brown people in

>They're German, factually

Thank you.

you lucky fuck, where do you live in America? Is it paradise (California)?

>[the vast majority of the UK is] shitholes full of poor people and immigrants.

true

t.angry paki who lives in a shithole city

You're not that really angry Bulgarian are you?

>tfw you explore America or continental Europe on google maps
Why do I live in this shitty country

>tfw this is the only comeback I've ever seen from brits in denial

I'm white British born and bred unfortunately, I just recognise how awful it is here.

As for the city thing, I live in what's considered to be one of the nicer areas of the UK, but even if I didn't, that wouldn't invalidate anything; those shithole cities you mention represent the majority of the UK.

Tell me more about this magical Southern England

Are there cities there that are urban & big enough that you can feel properly anonymous (and have all the shops & shit at hand), say pop > 500k, yet not too paki'd or decayed?

Yeah Southern California, unfortunately. My Dad is from London though.

Feel free to fuck off to America any time.

What do you mean unfortunately? Where would you rather live? I'd kill to live there. What does your dad do for a living out of curiosity?

It doesn't exist Mehmet, we're full, sorry.

>They're German, factually

They're not, fucking retard

Lovely to visit but living here grinds your soul down after long enough

I guess that's true of any capital city but this place actually makes me feel homesick for the UK

>monarchist "arguments"

why do you like being ruled by Germans so much? I bet you voted to remain for the same reason

This doesn't make me feel better at all :(

>You're always pessimistic and depressed all the time.

That's just the way we are, when shit goes tits up, at least you expected it, and when shit goes well, hey, everything went better than expected, right?

I reckon our obvious pessimism and seeming depression is what keeps us from having sky high suicide rates, they do say misery loves company.

You yanks are far to cheery for my taste, how can you all be so smiley when everything is so shit?

ITT: Cherrypicking slum dweller.

OP btfo

>I bet you voted to remain
Wrong, you presumptuous twat

>nationalist
>republicuck

Sort your head out mate

>There hasn't been an English monarch since 1066.

But you're not even really English, you're Brits, and there hasn't been any Britonic monarch since Julius Caesar.