They make a cream for that.

What is your favorite furniture ?

Who is your favorite baroque composer?

Recliners. No doubt.
Thanks for the information

Rameau.

Do you ever get the urge to boil and eat him

hey op how come your cat is all fucked up

No idea. He was like that when I got him.
No. When you see a crab up close, you realize they have FUCKING MOUTH ARMS. And you don't want to eat that. Oh, and I love him.

it's a boy ?

Trips and OP will eat the crab

Yup. Notice how one claw is larger than the other. I named him Leonardo DePinchi

I'd rather not, considering there's no way to 'gut' him. And he could have parasites. Also, I like his company, always dancing and shit

Is his name Mr. Crabs?

Rollin

I'd much rather record crab sex for you guys than eat him. Also, fun fact: Crabs have two dicks

Satan trips commands it. Cum on the crab and take a pic

fucking kek user

is he a special kind of crab or just a regular crab?

yeah he has down syndrome, he special

does it like black people?

Op here. I meant two crabs having sex. I don't know how cum would effect him. Also, I'd like to keep my dick from being pinched.

How strong is it?

Yup. He has downs. No, but seriously, he's a Red Jointed Fiddler Crab (Uca Minax). But his care/habitat is special, considering his needs.
The person at the walmart where I got him is black, and considering he was in fresh water (needs brackish) with no land (they can drown) I'd say probably not.

He gave me a warning pinch once when I was transfering him to his 'Crabitat'. It cut the skin. Also, he has spikes on his claw, so, um... yeah

ooh fiddler crabs are dope
when i was a kid i used to go crabbing down at the quay in my town, i got a little mesh bag and filled it with bacon, dropped it in the sea. when i picked it up again there would be like, fucking mad crabs on it. i'd write names on their backs in marker pen and then let them go, see if i could ever catch them again. actually did a couple of times.

MOR CRABE :D

I live in Oklahoma, so I don't really have any crabbing experiences, but, I've like animals since I was a little kid, and most of my fun experiences had to do with skinks, forgs(frogs), and copperheads

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=qsRcAOwHM_c

You said it, you have to at least put your dick close to him and take a pic

He's on a table. And I don't want to do that in general, or get him out to do it

yeah i was in america for a year and the wildlife is dope, i live in south england and theres nowhere near as many animals, i'm proper jealous of the genuine wilderness you guys have