ITT: We try to outjew each other

I'll start.

Hey goy! Did you know that if I cut your junk off for a fair price, you'll be a female!

Now you try.

Oy vey, are you implying that gender is defined by my genitals?

Hey OP
Your mom is a whore and loves cock

There is absolutely nothing wrong about being Jewish.

I heard his mother sucks dwarf cock.

Now is the perfect time to buy GOLD

Although I'm an American, Israel is my real homeland.

Are you being oppressed?
Samuel Goldstein J.D. will help you defend your rights.

>Oy vey, are you implying that gender is defined by my gentiles?

It's a real shame that German kids only get 4 hours of Shoah history lessons a day. They should get at least 6 hours, to learn about the 6 million jews that they murdered. I mean jesus, it's 12 million of our people that they slaughtered! They should still be paying us large amounts of money, if the 24 million dead were alive today the Jewish nation would be the most powerful in the world...

>Hey goys, don't vote for Trump at all, he's not a patriot and he definitely isn't funded by Jews, he cares about Americans and not himself!

he doesn't care about Americans and only cares about himself*

> I mean jesus, it's 12 million of our people that they slaughtered!
> I mean jesus...
> ...jesus...
Did you just use a xenophobic word!? Not everyone believes in jesus.

Kek

you fucking antisemite, it's 48 million!

webm of penny glued to ground and jew hat falls off when he goes to pick it up

Race mixing makes us stronger! Diversity is strength!

Surely you'll need a place to keep your gold safe? For a small fair price, you can trust your gold with me.

Yo gentileman do you think those shekels for my 6mil fixes the deaths and the drama?!
That's why you need to pay more and feel ashamed when I fucking rob yo ass, and besides we are the chosen people you dumb cattle.

No you cannot marry my daughter you stupid gentile!

>{Viewing this post requires a Sup Forums gold account}

Race mixing is only for goyim of course!

What's that goy? You disagree with me. You anti-semite.

> Not mentioning the lapshades
Self-hating jew!

head on down to Little Caesar's for a HOT-N-READY® Stuffed Crust Deep Dish pizza, available for a limited time for only 10 shekels-I mean, dollars!

Tbh that is pretty tasty

yeees believe "you're worse than others" FACT

That's just a shy estimate, the real number is probably at 72mil but if you count the shortened lives cause by war I would say 96mil but no less.

Thank you so much Jew-san!

looks like pork pepperoni , are you nuts?! :'(

Breaking News!

Yale Professor of Psychology, Robert Lepkowitz, says that most depressed people suffer from a common form of Identity crises; where the victims think they belong to a different race. Race-reassignment surgeries are the only known cure!

This is not kosher! Time to pay the fine!

Only 72mil? I dont know where you got your history books from but the ones my company sells and prints say it was at least 124mil