Does jack daniels taste good in ice, how does /b drink their whiskey?

does jack daniels taste good in ice, how does /b drink their whiskey?

I currently live in a shit hole country where the temps are fucking high ... So I drink my whisky with an ice cube or a little fresh water .... Otherwise when normal climate I don't add anything ...

jack daniels isn't whiskey, it's bourbon

dumbass alert

The bottle reads whiskey

It says whiskey on the bottle fucktard

Terrible b8.

bourbon is whiskey...

but whiskey isn't bourbon...

Hmm, how about that. Not the OP but I didn't know.

I prefer Old Fashioned's – fizzed, if it's hot.

Makers Mark is my whiskey of choice. Always loved peeling off the red wax too.

Also occasionally partake in Black Velvet Reserve.

As far as how I drink it? Usually straight, but I'll mix from time to time.

Bourbon is Whiskey made Kentucky

i drink it with cherry dr. pepper or cherry pepsi.
the bars usually only have coke, but thats good enough.

OP here, what about lemon? Sounds kinda good

it proved to be highly effective bait

Jack sucks

>Made in Tennessee
>Bourbon

Wrong

I drink Beam.

It's not as sweet as Jack, and it's cheap enough that it doesn't break the bank.

I shoot it, sometimes chase with a sip of coke.

>Bourbon is Whiskey made Kentucky
Wrong

Beam is the bourbon-est bourbon

Neat with a water back

Jack Daniel's is not bourbon. It is shit ass horrible fucking whiskey. Technically the way Tennessee whiskey is made would legally qualify as bourbon but Jack prefers to follow the rules for Tennessee Whiskey which are different (requires use of the Lincoln County process unless you are Pritchard's which is specifically exempted under the law).

Any Europoor knows were I can get some empty Jack Daniels bottles?

:ibf just buy a full one.

that's kids stuff
lvl up boi

i mean about as good as jd normally tastes, which is shit

if it's chilled then yes, warm it tastes like rubbing alcohol and bad decisions

>Wrong
>Provides no info
Enlighten me of my ignorance

Depends on the whiskey. If it's cheap I drink it with cola

If it's mid tier and up I drink it straight

Primus, Jack Daniels is sour mash bourbon, not whiskey, nor even is it whisky.

Secundus, no, it tastes like fermented and distilled ass over Ice. JD is middle shelf crap suitable only for a small assortment of coctails.

Tertius, Whiskey is grain liquor that comes from Ireland or Canada, and is typically un-peated and aged in oak barrels. Whisky is grain liquor made in Scotland (usually refered to as "Scotch", a diminutive of "Scotch Whisky".

Quartus, I drink my WHISKEY, neat, at room temperature (cold kills taste), and prefereably when it's old enough to get into the bar on it's own ID.

You can shit in a hat and call it a hairpiece, but that doesn't make it a wig.

Neat, with coke, or right from the bottle. Depends on the night.

Bourbon, lemon honey and hot water = a Hot Toddy. Tasty & good for colds.

Knobb creek master race

If jack is good then niggers don't drink hennessy

>listing points using latin
>typing like an absolute cunt

Fuck Yeah

3 fingers
neat

Legally, in the United States, a distilled spirit made from grain, that has gone into a barrel, is whiskey/whisky (spelling optional with whiskey being the more common American spelling).

All bourbon is whisk(e)y but not all whisk(e)y is bourbon. There are rules to bourbon (which Jack does meet) regarding mash bill, aging period, type of cask, etc. If Jack called itself bourbon it would be legally required to have an age statement for example.

I usually make a mix of honey, water, lemon and mint. And mix that with bourbon, usually beam.
Tastes pretty good and I get to use my mint plant.

I drink it neat, the way real men do.

i drink pic related with pepsi and 2 ice cubes

If you want to *enjoy* whiskey, drink it however you want - in Coke, with ice, whatever. if you've never tried it, go back and forth between sipping whiskey neat and taking a sip of A&W diet root beer. The A&W has aged vanilla in it that makes the whiskey awesome.

But if you want to *appreciate* a fine whiskey or whisky, it must be consumed neat, perhaps a *drop* or two of water to open it up in some cases. Anything else and you will destroy what the master distiller / blender worked so hard to create. You simply cannot appreciate the nuances of a fine whiskey that is chilled by ice.