Why is Sup Forums obsessed with nu-males? Is it just projection?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with nu-males? Is it just projection?

Sup Forums has the highest concentration of nu males in all of Sup Forums, no wonder it's a hot topic

people are sick of nu-males shitting up the board with trap rap and shitty waifu pop

Summer. :)

Oh yeah absolutely, music is more liberal medium in general. It's 100% projection.

/metal/ retards posting outside their containment thread.

I don't understand why people hate nu-males. What have they done this board? What's wrong with them?

hmm, let's do a rundown of the most posted genres on Sup Forums

>metal
>rap
>bleeps
>hot dog water rock music

yes, it is projection

Can I get a definition for "nu-males" the word has been used so many times on this board in so many different ways, I lose track of its intended use.

it originally meant beta gamer males but instead of the neckbeard Sup Forums types it referred to whiteknighting neo-progressive types

>Can I get a definition for "nu-males"
might i suggest actually reading the text on the nu male chart? it's a very specific definition

nu male is basically a better word for hipster in 2017 and we're on the biggest den of hipsters on this site and it's 2017, so it make sense

>nu male is basically a better word for hipster in 2017
ding ding ding, we have a winner. it's the same idea that has been in metal discussions for many years now, only the terms have changed. first it was "hipster metal", then "atmoshit", now "nu male core". same shit, different names

What's the label for people like this?

wrong
a 'new male' has always been what an older generation calls the perceived effeminate, weaker men of the current generation. there's obvious truth to it because as we progress through society, gender roles don't matter as much, which is why in Africa you have "wherever I go, I must rape" but in Europe you have twinkle boys wearing scarfs.

so, if you're a decidedly 'traditional man,' then anyone who is caught dead
-caring about their hair
-wearing goddamn finger paint
-putting on eyeliner
-being generally scrawny or unable to fight

will inspire disgust. "nu-male" is just Sup Forums's own word for it

The term Nu-Male is a dumb term invented by primitive men who are triggered that it's now not as much of a social taboo to like feminine stuff

alpha

I have glasses and a beard but don't fall into any other of these categories. Am i nu male

>What's the label for people like this?
undercover FBI agents

>not a single picture of Jimmy/Parker
Shit chart

i do think it's a better term than hipster tho, because by normie standards everyone on this board is a hipster, but nu male has a distinct image that defines it

Both of these terms are overused and have basically no meaning anymore. You can't define Hipster in the same way you can't define Nu-male.

The word Hipster has been so overused it basically has no definition, therefore, it's a null word. The traditional definition for Hipster is someone who inserts themselves into sub-cultures without any knowledge or experience in said sub-culture. However, in recent years the word has been used to talk down to anyone with an interest in music that goes beyond top 40 and Pop music, as a means for normies to cloud their own insecurities about having no real knowledge of music.

>you can't define Nu-male.
see you fuckin idiot

>A Hipster is a Numale and a Numale is a Hipster...

fuck off, I was talking about defining nu male with the vague term Hipster.

>>A Hipster is a Numale and a Numale is a Hipster...
said no one ever
>fuck off, I was talking about defining nu male with the vague term Hipster.
did you have a stroke? you're not making sense. are you ok?

spillover from the Sup Forums board

Isn't that Blake Shelton?

Seriously are you just acting brain-dead right now?

The user I was originally replying to (could possibly be you, you both seem a little retarded) said

However, you obviously can't define nu male with Hipster since the word Hipster basically has no actual meaning nowadays.
Once again, there is no actual definition for Nu Male because - like Hipster - the word is overused and used incorrectly.

It's infested with nu-males from twitter and tumblr and summer break

This. Nu-males exist (see ) but at the same time posters who come here to piss and moan about them are infinitely more irritating and pathetic. The term used to have meaning but now it has become a catch all insult for "classic alpha males" like pic related who come here just so they can act like autistic faggots.

because they shit up everything they touch.

this is true, but it doesnt mean the terms are synonymous. you are right that hipster is a meaningless word because its been around too long and is used too loosely, but nu male hasnt been around so long and does describe a specific archetype

The kiddiewinkie radar is off the charts at the moment.

>alpha

Untermensch

Holy shit

DUDE IM SO BASED LMAO, I BET YOU VOTED FOR HILARY KEK NUMALES, PIZZAGATE, IRONIC RACISM

Between the airport front, the nose, and lack of eyebrows, I can't decide which is worse

that's what a man looks like, nu-male

clearly a falseflag, no true citizen of kekistan would look like this

Why can I smell this photo

u r a numale hope you feel bad now

>>>:((