Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Batman has experience defeating superpowered villains and has been shown capable of overcoming the entire Justice League with enough planning.

Batman is most likely to win especially in any scenario where he has any intel or expectation of Spiderman or a superbeing at all.

That being said, there is a chance that if Spider-man catches Batman completely offguard, not expecting a fight against a metahuman at all and knowing nothing of Spidermans skillset and powers, coupled with Spidermans spider-sense, there is an outlier chance that Peter could get the better of Batman. It would have t older parker. Younger Parker would make jokes and quips as usual to try to throw off his opponent, and Bruce already has experience of a much more adept jokester trying to distract him with chit-chat, plus just his battle experience would tell.

So 5-8% chance an older Peter Parker wins if he has the element of surprise on Batman, otherwise no chance.

>inb4 Batman would win with enough planning excuse

please,go to Sup Forums with capeshit
i can't stand that crap anymore

gadgets vs superpower
hmmmm

>inb4 trolls pretending Batman beating Superman and the entire Justice League and superpowered villains regularly isnt canon in comics, cartoons, and movies

Quick Thinking > Emotions
Superman is a fucking whiny puss
Spiderman is smart and has spider-sense
check m8

Spiderman would win specifically based on his agility, durability and spider sense.

batman is a ninja, but hes old, and only has his gadgets.

batman beat superman because superman cant fight and is an idiot when it comes to fighting other than throwing a super fist around.

Batman is a fucking gary stu
so he always win

> Spider-Man
He's already been shown to capably defeat smart calculating foes like Craven. Also he had that super strength and spidey-sense going for him. There's no way Bats would be able to get him to drop the ball.

I hate batman, but batman would easily win. Spiderman is dumb af.

dr Octopus

An absurdly smart scientist who at 15 devolved his own web shooters is dumb? Ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4

Batman's "plans" to defeat certain metahumans are retarded. No amount of cloud computing can make your not-ironman suit outperform The Flash if Flash can think, act and react faster than the data can be sent, computed, sent back, and acted upon. Even Speedforce enabled servers would bottleneck at transmission.

Agreed. Plus, how would Batman actually stop Superman? Certainly, he's made every effort to keep track of Superman's location globally... but like you said information only travels so quickly.

Superman could come racing in from beyond the solar system, and nail Bruce while he watched his Batcomputer error-out because it loses track of Superman, who by now has already killed Batman and is forcing his way out the opposite side of the planet.

>karate gymnast with throwing knives and some bombs
vs
>guy fast enough to dodge automatic gunfire, strong enough to throw a train car, and can't be surprised
MAKES YOU WONDER

It's not canon, because it ever happened.

Me Motherfucker

if a straight up strength fight, Spider wins..but bats never gets caught unprepared so I'm sure he has some bottle of bug spray or something

Batman is just a better physically trained, less lethal version of one of Spidey's Goblins. Even if he is "prepped" for fighting Spidey, Bat's got to surprise Spidey first and then be fast enough to actually hit him. Whoops... peak human still isn't enough.

Spiderman is weak to insecticide... js...

Led casing inside Supes heart inside cryptonite and small explosive to break the led.

Second guy can be killed by bugspray

So are normal humans, if you force inhalation. True, he's more sensitive to it, but it's more like an allergen than his kryptonite.

Also, that form of attack hasn't been used in a long time because (I believe) it has lost weight in its legitimacy.

Tbh if its a 1 v 1 and batman never k ew he would lose, but otherwise bat wins all the time simply because of the fact that spiderman cant breathe and thats it... sure webbing a can is easy but not bombs

Firstly, how would Batman get the casing into Superman's chest?

Second: You're forgetting that Superman, in my scenario, is barreling down with all his speed and strength. The impact alone would likely annihilate the kryptonite, along with every other structure surrounding the impact. All of which happens in less time than it takes Batman to think "Hmm, should I push the button?"

... because you know he would hesitate.

Cruptonite can cut supes, red sun lights to weaken him... batman cant win without external help.

Spider-Man. It's confirmed that Spider-Man can lift over 100,000 tons. He can also use his Spider-Sense to detect all of Batman's attacks. Batman can't do shit against Spider-Man. Spider-Man is EXTREMELY powerful.

I still don't see where you think Batman could beat Spider-Man. Challenge him? Probably, because like Bats, Spidey's no killer....

... but ambushing a guy who has a precognitive danger sense? That's absurd.

Also, subtracting the Spider-Sense from the scenario, there is still the rest of Spidey's enhanced biology to deal with.

I could bet, even if Batman trapped them together in a room with sleeping gas just to ensure he had Spider-Man in an enclosed space, it would still be Batman's ass unconscious on the floor... at least before Spidey.

So first Batman has to get close enough to weaken or cut Superman? Agreed, Batman can't win without help. So Batman definitely can't beat Superman, and probably wouldn't beat Spider-Man either.

Do you mean 100,000 lbs? Because the ballpark figures on Spidey are usually between 10 - 20 tons. That's 10-20,000 lbs. Still way off from your estimate.

fuck it's late for me and my math was bad. That's 20,000 to 40,000 lbs. Still less than half of what said.

Okay, i'll settle this argument once and for-all. In a vanilla fight with all of the character's default abilities, no planning, no extra powers, just what they are normally equipped with or can do, Spider-Man will win.
Like this user said:
Spider-Man is strong enough to lift over 100,000 tons. Which yes, is confirmed, *cough* *cough*, but, it also confirmed that he was only that strong when he NEEDED to be. Like if he was being crushed by a bunch of debris that weighed 100,000 tons and he was almost dead, his muscle capability would increase significantly and he would be able to lift it long enough to escape the debris. Normally, he can't lift that much. He is still extremely strong normally none-the-less and can definitely take Batman on in hand to hand combat, no bat-tech or webbing/wall crawling. He would need his spider-sense though because Batman is trained in martial arts and Batman would kick his ass with surprise moves without spider-sense. So, with Spidey's strength and spider-sense, he would totally whip Batman's ass in normal hand-to-hand combat. Now, with all of Batman's normal tech and Spidey's webbing and wall crawling, due to spider-sense, Spidey would still win.
Now, like this user said: , if this fight were to pre-meditated and not spontaneous, Batman has a decent chance of winning. 25% chance that Batman could win in that fight. Batman could use something against Spidey as a pre-determined factor via a planning period he would go through. He could get a hold of the Venom symbiote and turn invisible, be un-sensable by Spidey's senses and be able to use the exact powers he has. But, Spider-Man still has spider-sense that he could use and in most situations, Spider-Man would still win.

i have a nerd boner now

Marvel sucks, so Batman wins against any marvelfag

>Who wins?
Some very rich Jews in Hollywood.

>Who loses?
NEET virgins with more pocket money than taste.