I am a single dad of a fourteen year old girl. I was going to take her school shopping...

I am a single dad of a fourteen year old girl. I was going to take her school shopping, and she has been bothering me about buying her some pairs of leggings. I want her to start being more independent/making her own fashion choices, etc.. but I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Would Sup Forums let her make her own choices at this point, or should I tell her no? I am honestly on the fence about it.

You do realize most of us are under the age of 20.

Your daughter is going to have lots of sex soon

Disagree. You're the loudest however.

hopefully with her dad

need pictures of your daughter so we can decide, nudes preferred

You might fear you're putting her on this slippery slope,
but I think the more resistance you put up, the more likely she will be to simply spite you

this

Keka doodle doo

she can get one pair of black ones and one pair of patterned ones. tell her to go out and buy them with her friends, if she gets the skimpy see-through black ones then she is a whore and you should burn her at the stake now to prevent any hassle later on

Let her shop for them them, but the purchase is subject to your common-sense approval. If she doesn't go full-on tramp after a few shopping trips, let her purchase them by herself, but with a warning that you'll make her return anything stupid. Win-win, unless I'm missing something.

Provide the sauce op

Buy the pricey ones that aren't clear. That way you don't completely lose and she'll get to be smug because she got the fancy cool shit.

What if she wants to be a whore? I know plenty of 14yr old tramps in my town kkek

thats what i was thinking. she complains that all of her friends wear them, and i just don't want to be one of those overprotective dads. the reason i am so conflicted is because i have a fetish for leggings, and i know the whole point of them is to show off the form of the ass as closely as possible.
>inb4 fuck your daughter
i suppose thats not possible since you faggots are already on about it

Newfag detected

Do it OP. Daughters are your biggest cuck anyways. Sell her faster.

then become a pimp and get that cash money $$$

She's going to get them anyway if she wants them. Don't be so dumb. You know girls at that age are trying to get boys attention.

My parents were real assholes about this kind of stuff when I was a kid. No short shorts, no tank tops, no padded bras. you can't tell her to be independent but then make all of her decisions for her. Also wearing cute things make you feel sexy. When you aren't able to feel sexy you think you are ugly. In order to feel attractive she'll start fucking everybody. Trust me

Show tits.

She will be a whore regardless of what you do. Leggings or not guys wonna fuck

This so much, holy shit.

>When you aren't able to feel sexy you think you are ugly. In order to feel attractive she'll start fucking everybody.

When a child is getting body-shamed by a parent, he/she may go and get that needed validation through meaningless sex

>Implying I'm under 30

if all youve got to worry about at 14 is she wants to wear leggings your well ahead of the fathership game bro. good shit. most girls her age are up to all sorts.

As soon as you found out you were having a daughter, you should have mentally prepared yourself for the fact that eventually someone is going to fuck her.

>body-shamed by a parent,
Not even close to what's happening. Lol

Not to mention kids rebel. It's just what they do. If you hold them back on something too hard, they'll push back. She'll start dating Jamal and Daquan and you'll be a grandad before you know it.

Am I pretty user?

Don't know, can't see your face.

Good to see you, Olivia.

No, that is more or less what it is. Leggings are tight, and show off her body. It's just how it works. If Dad won't let her do that in minor ways and build her own confidence in herself, she's fucked. she'll find ways to assume confidence, and that will more than likely mean fucking niggers or anyone else who will. Because THEY want her body, right? So it has to be sexy if they want it.

Dress her in nothing but Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.

Redpill her behind your wife's/girlfriend's/fiance's/ex's back to hate niggers and muslims, this way she won't end up pregnant at 15 with HIV, Ghonerehha, Herpes, and a niglet, leggings tend to be a trend but try and pick some wholesome kinds. Also keep a NiggerBlaster 9000 ™ in the closet . Buy her some leggings but encourage her to wear a skirt over them. Make sure they're pretty thick though.

To correct for my own good holy shit.

More *-*

>I am a single dad of a fourteen year old girl.

Stopped reading there. Goodluck with that.

Hope you and her have a great rest-of-your-lives party together.

Seem alright but would have to see your asshole to know for sure

He didn't validate my existence. How could I?

you've got ringworm under your knockers 0/10 would not bang

Like a sunset over the ocean, M'lady...

Love the tits. If fuck you long and hard just to have those in my face.

Do what my parents did and I always respect the way they treated sruff like this.
Basically have a conversation with her and let her know your opinion, be honest with her and tell her the downsides to it. However, you trust her to make the choice and let her know that you support her. That made me consider some of my decisions more carefully as well as make me want to open up to them more. Just my two pacs...

Tinea versicolor

i'm 28, always silent and reading, but you're too right on this one to stay in the shadow

Smash for sure

>Most of us are under 20
> I'm 28

Choose one faggot.

I was replying to the other one you faggot

Aaand now I know why I'm obsessed with cock.

Adolescent girls already have every societal safety net in existence under them. I'm pretty sure they're all gonna fucking make it even without your slut-enabling.

make your own thread babe ;)

Versicolor fag here. Can confirm it's just a shitter fungus that changes skin tone in patches. It can be washed off using antifungal cremes or Selsum Blue according to my PCP. I just chose to not get rid of mine because it encompasses my entire back and prevents sunburn and I'm pale as fuck.

make your own thread and show us the details ;)

i keep forgetting to buy selsum blue. I only have a couple spots anyway

It's also on a large portion of my chest. It really has no side affects aside from making you look kinda like dalmatian. I sorta won the lottery, because it makes me look more tan across 80% of my upper body and prevents sunburn.

Yup. I'm 40 and have been here since 2006. Vocal minority effect

Tell her that leggings are not pants and that she can wear them but to wear a skirt or something as well

Good luck OP, you're going to fucking need it

I really fucking hope my kids are dudes otherwise I might just off myself

I have one more on my neck

sharpie in pooper

Well you're not dressed very sexy so I take it you fuck everyone.

Youre back *-* pls more pics

You're right. Women often get dressed up when they are at home browsing Sup Forums

Cool. I also fuck every chick. I'm kind of a slut myself.

its fun i honestly just like watching a guy cum. Every guy has a different cum face. They look so cute and vulnerable. I also like watching guys piss. If i could i would dress up like a dude and just watch guys piss at urinals

My wife also loves to watch me cum so she ask me to jerk off every night while she watches. My friends say she's tricking me because she doesn't like fucking me but I believe her.

also its pretty easy ot find a guy to fuck. If i had to do the work that guys do in order to get pussy i dont think i would even bother

put her in gym shorts so you can sell her as a virgin for more money

it depends. if she isnt touching herself too odds are she just dosnt want to fuck you

Hmm never thought about that. You really think?

Stick to your own fucking thread.

No one gives a shit about your daughter any more. Get used to it, the first 50 guys that fuck aren't give a shit about her either.

if watching you touch yourself turns her on then she wouldnt just sit there and watch you right?

Not op, sorry.

Says she's too embarrassed to touch herself in front of me.

Yes agreed. This is the only way to know for sure.

Speak for yourself tiny prepubescent beta faggot.

>totally unique blue hair
>chin that looks like a prairie doggin asshole.

Dropped.

Maybe learn to control your own sick urges towards your daughter. You creep! Let the poor girl wear leggings. They are so comfortable and really show off the shapes well if tight enough. Preferably get her thin see through ones.

You have a nice set of tits, do you have any bikini pics?

Does anyone else think that she looks fucking dirty?
>fungus
>dirty looking face
>acne all over

Sick fuck take a shower once in a while

let her wear leggings so the rest of us can take pics and jerk off to her ass, dont act like you dont already

Full Frontal, with face, I'm looking to validate you.

How old are you, and what size are your tits? Those look pretty damn impressive to me.