Why is everyone here so hateful? Canada does not allow for racism or any hate in our land. Our people are tolerant...

Why is everyone here so hateful? Canada does not allow for racism or any hate in our land. Our people are tolerant, and against hate.

I'm still trying to figure out where I can downvote all your posts so they can be buried.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long do you think multiculturalism would last if the USA declared war on Canada and invaded using traditional carpet bombing tactics

Stop posting pictures of that Cucker Spaniel, I just want to forget he exists.

Since Friday morning I have been asking myself why I am so angry: After all, hate crimes are a global epidemic. They are directed at foreigners, at immigrants and at ethnic, racial, religious and gender minorities.

We often cover anti-Semitic outbursts, but attacks on Jews are just one link in the chain. The United States has been dealing in recent years with white hate criminals who murder black people and with Muslim hate criminals who murder soldiers. Europe is dealing with Muslims who murder Jews and Christians and with Christians who murder Muslims.

The law authorities are doing the best they can to prevent such acts or at least to jail the culprits. Nonetheless, they are failing time and again.

So why get angry? It's the way of the world. Our forefathers believed that only when we have a Jewish prostitute and a Jewish thief here, we will become a normal state. Miraculously, we outdid their expectations: We have Jewish prostitutes and thieves, murderers and rapists of all kinds, and we have hate criminals.

I am angry because Israel is not a state like all other states. It's an idea, a project, an initiative. There is a hotel chain in the country which advertises itself on the radio as "a hotel with an idea." I never understood what that means when it comes to hotels, but I can understand why the ideological plan which led to the Jewish state's establishment is still part of it, 67 years after it was established. That's how we are judged by others; that's how we should judge ourselves. The villains who burn babies or stab teenage girls because of their hatred towards the other are sabotaging the foundation of our existence.

He has no change against Vitali Klitschko.

Chance*

Kill yourself. Even if you're just shitposting.

>Canada does not allow for racism or any hate in our land. Our people are tolerant, and against hate.

You haven't been to Newfoundland, have you, buddy?

If you stop the hate, it wins.

>traditional
thats racist

he's 45 years old with shot knees. Even Manny Pacquiao would beat him at this point

It's actually incredible how awful this man is.

He's fucking destroying this country literally just because he wants to look progressive on social media.

I don't like this post, it's racist and xenophobic and war-mongering.

*downvote*

Funny

OP is not getting my (You)

Not sure if samefag bumps really work on Sup Forums, maybe if there are other posts since OP, but never really bothered to check. Seems to be sage, and you know, you're a faggot. Even so, can just bump this to keep it on the catalog, that way everyone knows there's yet another Canadian retard on Sup Forums today.

HE is fake, everything about him. That is the only good thing about him, being a former drama school teacher. Myself, I was one of those guys that took drama class in highschool to get easy pussy and turned to enjoy the class. Being able to act like someone you are not and doing improv. It's a lot of fun but its not real. It takes reality out of everything and so it makes Trudeau fake beyond belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Is that wildfire still going?

This thread is now a wildfire thread.

Oh, so you guys are homophobic and you also make fun of the mentally disabled?

*downvote*

Hate is a human emotion

The "hate" you speak of is really dissent.

Well-played, user

>This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind

>this speech
My sides.

>we're tolerant
>we do not allow hate or racism

pick one

"If you kill you're enemies they win." Sup Forums is gonna help you win user.

WOW
What a moron.

Whole Western World gets cucked by its leaders...

We are a fucking colony you idiot.

People lived here before and the creation of our country relied on mass extermination through economic, military and cultural means.

That bitch talking shit about our glorious Emperor.

Oh look, an SJW faggot.
Get out of here shill, reddit is this way ->

3/10. I know you're still new to this whole quality shitposting thing, but try a little harder next time, Chuck. Leave out the leaddit bit; make it more implicative, less explicit, that you might be a jaded leadditor.

Posts like these are why you all have to come here to spew your hate, because nobody else will accept.

POL has been CONFIRMED for racist, sexist, xenophobic, brutal, hateful people.

I will also downvote all your posts, so the site can eventually bury them.

*downvote*

Fuck you, leaf

>POL has been CONFIRMED for racist, sexist, xenophobic, brutal, hateful people.
And? What is the problem?

I hate this guy. He doesn't know jack shit about politics and he is in office because most Canadians are sjw wankstains.

I stabbed that god damn lying bitch in the ass

You have stockholm syndrome, you can't be hateful, they'd lock you up and throw away the key after they crucified you. You have no choice but to be tolerant. The reality is with the nerd you voted in as president you're not a liability to the US, just like his cucked father was. Maybe Trudeau can go make some deals with ISIS and Maduro, the retard in the Venezuela and follow the same path as his cucked dad.

>pol has been CONFIRMED for racist, sexist, xenophobic, brutal, hateful people
>not agree with me, then you are racist and etc
JUST Trudeau is a meme, look at him.