5>4

The end.

>le one and done in playoffs man

>being this assmad
>4 is better than 5

100% > 71%

you mean only got there 4 times

0 interceptions.

You know that I can easily turn that around and say he never went to 7 owls, right?
And I am a 49ers fan......

he couldn't even get to 5?

j/k this meme is dead. always was stupid, now it's dead. Have fun with it, kid. turn the lights out when you leave.

Some day Tom Brady and Joe Montana will be walking side by side. A stray bullet will hit Brady in the thumb but his 5th ring will deflect it. He will wiggle his rings at Montana and then we will truly know who is the GOAT.

By your standards, a backup that wins 6 rings but never plays would be better than Brady.

I think Brady is a better QB than Montana, but there have been better QBs than both on worse teams.

Montana is the best of his era. Brady is the best of his era.

Why is my president posing with a football?

Cool Joe was undefeated in an era when QBs could actually get hit. If Montana was playing in the current touch football league, he'd have ten rings.

2 different time periods. Different game.

Pats have been blessed with the worst division in football for the last 2 decades.l, guarabteeing them playoff runs.

Bill is the best coach ever. That is undesputable, but to give all the credit to Tim really shows how lityle someone knows about the pats.

Patriots actually have a better record outside their division than in it, they're just a much better team than the rest of the league, doesn't really matter what division they're in.

He also won in the pre-salary cap era, where a team could keep all their good players forever and still have infinite money to sign more. Plus, if his 49ers played this patriots team, it would be like a pro team playing a AAA college team. The pats would stomp them.

Brady losing two Superbowls means at least two of his seasons were more successful. Not making it to the Superbowl is failing even harder. Having a silver medal is better than not medaling.

>le worst division because they directly make their opposition have a worse record meme
I sincerely hope you die soon.

The division only seems bad because everyone else is almost guaranteed two Ls a year from the pats. Give those teams wins instead and you'd see a lot of years where the Jets or Fins go to or over 11-5.

The afc east is definitely not the worst division. They all just got tired of getting their asses beat so they just decided to wait until Brady retires. The Dolphins still are a little hesitant and resist sometimes.

Lifelong niners fan here. I've never said any QB is equal to Montana but Brady = Montana. Both of them are the GOAT.

they're going all out tonight

>le one and done man

Not to mention that Montana played in the same division as the 80s Rams and Saints. The idea that he played in a difficult division is crap.

So by this logic if LeBron gets to 7 rings will he be considered better than Jordan? Since everyone gets all riled up about MJ's perfect finals record versus Bron losing 3 times. Nevermind all of MJ's first round exits I guess.

This. Just think of what Rice would do with today's rules.

>losing before even getting to the Superbowl more often
>being such a system babby that they win a Superbowl after you leave

>So by this logic if LeBron gets to 7 rings will he be considered better than Jordan?

Yes. Anyone that says otherwise is a literal moron, and that's coming from a massive LeBron hater.

What about all of those times he lost earlier in the playoffs then?

To expand on this: Jordan was busy getting bumped from the playoffs early when LeBron was taking that shitty Cavs team to the finals in 2007 when he was what, in his early to mid 20s?

HEY RETARDS: missing the playoffs/losing in the divisional round is OBJECTIVELY worse than losing in the finals/super bowl. fuck off with you pea brain nigger """logic"""

>Just think of what Rice would do with today's rules.
Suck, because he wouldn't be allowed to use Stickum.

The new gloves are basically stickum. Have you every tried them out? They turn you into a god.