It's me again Sup Forums for the ones that remember last thread...

it's me again Sup Forums for the ones that remember last thread, i decided i can't stay in chastity for another 2 months so i i'm going to do what my gf offered. any advice ? for those who didn't see short greentext
>want to try something new, gf and i both agree on chastity play
>start onyl locked up a few days, it's hot, sex afterwards is great
>up the time in chastity, after a bit says she wants me in for 3 months
>already really hard after first month, talk to gf
>says i can get the 2 months off if i bottom for someone and she gets to watch

Timestamp from last thread

bump

You gay?

bottom for someone? are you bi OP?

no, i'm not, i wouldn't have considered it if it wasn't for the chastity, but 2 more months... i think i'd go insane

OMG IT'S ANOTHER FAGGOT SPAM THREAD

MODS MOVE THIS SHIT TO /TRASH/

what's with that color, are you a faggot or something?

you think she might be easing in some fuck stuff?

You're gay if you're even thinking about this

she picked the color, i actually wanted a blue or black one.

what do you mean ? letting someone top me is already pretty extreme to me

Don't be a faggot OP, do it and let some guy top you for your GF

I want to lock myself up so bad but I'm scared of longterm repercussions ): a sissy needs a cage

>picks a faggot color
>wants to see you get fucked in the ass
>doesnt want you fucking her for 2 months
your gf is up to something greasy user

>what do you mean ?
well, getting a guy to fuck you while she watches, maybe she starts helping him...
why you're sat there locked in chastity.

You already lost faggot we're here to stay >:3 there were 1/10 of these threads a few years ago. And it's only gonna get better!

oh look, is OP the faggot again

i still eat her out very frequently, i'm guessing she likes being kinda dominant for a bit.

i dunno, i'm guessing she'll probably get a gay guy for it. and she didn't say anything about joining in, only said she wanted to watch it

i'm not a faggot -_-

man I may be a degenerate but this is my kind of fetish.. having a girl slowly sissify me.

i don't think she's doing that, though i have to admit this about her wanting to watch me get topped was quite a surprise

post pic of your gf

Small pair of bolt cutters from any hardware store will take that bad boy right off

i know it's not hard to get off but i'm not going to take it off behind her back though, i promised i wouldn't.

this
>buy another lock just like that one
>cut that one
>put new one on
>unlock when she isnt around

i'm not going to cheat with the lock. besides she has the key if i change locks then she'd notice when she tries to take it off

Just a matter of time until she's getting banged in front of you taking deep creampies... get out and take what's left of your dignity with you... "no woman's worth crawling on the earth"

I already got a plug to try and get used to it so I'm hoping it'll be ok

make a 2nd key at the home depot then swap her's with the copy its fuckin easy. unless of course you want to get fucked like a faggot anyway

she always has it on her, wears it on a necklace so no it's not that easy. but i wouldn't do it even if it was. if i give someone my word i keep it.

i'd never agree to that.

She's already out banging something you don't know about... Remember these words when you find out noob...

chastity always leads to cuckolding

Of course is a cuck thing.

she's not cheating on me.

i'm not into that i wouldn't agree to it

Please stop this while you're ahead
You're turning your life into a sexual fantasy

>she's not cheating on me.
well of course not, because if you knew about it it wouldn't be cheating

>i wouldn't agree to it
kek

show us ur gf OP

Listen here I got a solution for you. There is a third option. Listen carefully. Get some of your ties, or skipping ropes of whatever. Put them under bed. When you're in bed kissing with your gf or something, suddenly pin her to bed tell her she's yours now and tie her hands to bed. Look up tutorials if you need to. Now that she's tied you tease her mercilessly, playing with her nipples, kissing her neck, whatever spots she likes, but no touching pussy. Get her in state she's begging for it. Then pull key off her neck, or get her to tell you where it is and Fuck her brain out. I mean it! Fuck her brain out! Use hands and tongue on pussy if you need to. Then when you're done and she has post orgasm shakes and is covered in cum, put her phone up to her ear and get her to cancel that guy. You'll love the power rush. First you may feel uncomfortable dominating, but I bet you it'll be less uncomfortable than a Dick in your ass.

definitely not mine, the chastity was pretty hot for short sessions but i never fantasized about having to bottom.

that makes no sense ? he said "already" and i know she's not having sex with anyone.

this isn't the worst idea to be honest. i can give it a try, but i'd only unlock myself if she's begging for it after the tying up and teasing. wouldn't just start fucking her.

That's fine you don't have to duck her, though she will be begging for it. Instead you can make her cum once using tongue and fingers, and start ordering her around. Tell her you'll untie her but she has to give you bj and swallow every last drop. And only then you finish her off with fingers and mouth

OP you're a fucking faggot cuck. Take the damn thing off and rape her, or if you don't have the key, threaten to kill her unless she takes it off.

This is really the only option, and she asked for it.

Be a fucking man

ehm... that seems kinda overkill ? if it would comes to the point where i NEED it off i can just..cut it off with a pretty small boltcutter it's not the biggest lock. seems more sensible than rape and murder.

No, because she is belittling you and you should be ashamed

This looks incredibly unhealthy for your penis

i don't really see how. but it would still be overkill

it's not as far as i know, you just have to be careful it's not too tight around your balls, bad blood flow could be bad if you ever want to have kids, we do take it off evey so often to shower and stuff since it's not easy to keep completely clean while having it on

Yeah, she's still treating you like a bitch, dude. Said it before and I'll say it again.

taking that black dick will be hard OP

You're done. She's got you.
You either take the full time and leave her or you do what she wants and she has all the leverage over you from now on. You become her bitch until she gets bored of you.
Make your choice.

>for a bit.
glwt

sauce

>longterm repercussions
there are none

nobody said anything about black, where are you getting this idea ?

what leverage ? granted i'll be embaressing to have her watch it but once it's over it's over

what the fuck is wrong with you
just destroy that shitty lock instead of getting fucked
why do you prefer to get fucked only cause your bitch wants you to

>once it's over it's over
Dude, she didn't bring any of this up at the start. You have 0 guarantee of that.
She's treating you like a bitch.

>once it's over it's over
hahahahaha. it's not fucking over, she'll just want to do it more

She'll have plenty of people that will believe her when she tells them. Don't be surprised if there are photos or videos.
Who brought up the idea of chastity in the first place..?

i give it a year untill you end up like this

T H I S
H
I
S

op is just a faggot , and he was just looking for an excuse to get fucked .

I said go for it in the last thread and I'll still agree with you. Just do it you won't regret. I had my 2 first bottom experience this week, fucking awesome

of course it'll be a black dick op, one that's probably alot bigger than yours

We'll told you the 3rd option. Look if you like being submissive then it will give you opportunity to make this a switch relationship. So you still get to be sub sometimes but in more equal footing as you'd dominate other times.

i really dont get it how someone can get that far with such shitty things
i also guess that she may wanted to test how far she can go and that she didnt think he will agree
you wont be even a piece of a man for her after that

i'm not going to destroy the lock because i promised i wouldn't take it off. how hard is it to understand that some people keep their word.

i probably won't put it on again after this, too risky.

you can't guarantee that

she didn't alk about pictures, and i guees she did ? but we were looking at stuff together so i dunno. she did pick the color though, i wanted a blue or black one.

not happening

i hope so.

i doubt it, not alot of black guys around here so i don't see it happening

i generally have a good amount of dom moments, just not when i'm locked up.

i've never given her any reason to want her to test me, i don't think that's it.

it's going to be all over if you let him breed you

>Denial: The Post

>i probably won't put it on again after this, too risky.
And what if she records it and uses that as blackmail or threatens to break up with you? What then?

so you prefer getting fucked infront of your girl even if you dont want it? i dont get it everything has its limits
youll be a fag after that and she will dumb you soon i hope you know that

i can't be bred, i'm not a girl.

i"ll just tell her that she can't record or anything. though i don't think she's even thinking about that

that's not how being gay works, you're gay if you're attracted to men not if you get penetrated.

What is your gf's body type and breast size?

You've obviously already made your choice, loser. Enjoy your life of servitude.

not completely slim she does have some curves , she has C's, why ?

Too funny, and too sad all at once

are you really sure you can take this OP ? your pussy will be so sore

i was wondering was she a cheerleader type or a insecure landwhale

neither i'd say.

fuck off, i don't have a pussy.

You're ass is a pussy now, sissy.

If you want a dick up your ass then you do it. I'll warn you though, prostatitis is real and it will fuck up your life for good. I wouldn't risk it.

does she give a blowjob while you are in chastity or play bed bondage games with you?

You know those tiny locks don't have room for decent pins right? This thing can be picked with a paper clip in about 5 seconds. You can pick it after one YouTube vid of how to pick locks

it's not.

he's not cumming inside me, there'll be a condom

prostatitis ?

no, but she teases me alot, sends me nudes, walkes around topless more, no underwear etc. puts her hands ob me and tries to tease me hard while i'm on the pc or watching tv, it's making this really hard

You seem to have made up your mind. But I will tell you, she will lose any respect she still has for you and if you let her lock you up again it will not be the last time you get fucked by a guy. With a very very good chance she'll fuck someone else if front of you while you're locked up at some point in the future.

That's inflammation of the prostate. It causes severe pain in your pelvic area (aka YOUR ASS AND DICK) and you feel like you have to pee 24/7. There is no cure. your prostate is practically in your ass. If you let someone fuck you there, your prostate might get irritated too much and you develop prostatitis.

lets see that gf OP, doesn't need to be face, i just want to see her body.

i probably won't put it on again after this, having this happens once is more than enough.

Until she blackmails you into it. Man up or you're fucked.

The cock you take is gonna be big and black

Post pics of your gf

does your cock fill up the cage most of the time as i tried one of those and my cock would sometimes shrink so much that it fell off me

This

>having this happens once is more than enough.
Clearly it isn't, since you agreed to it

she wouldn't do that, i've known her for a long time now. sure i'll agree this was a surprise too but blackmail would be actually a fucked up thing to do

why is everyone so convinced it'll be a big black guy ?

yeah, i have the opposite problem i have trouble getting in even when i'm soft, i need to use lube to get in.

what ? it's never happened before so this would be the first time. i didn't agree to a second time

>she wouldn't do that, i've known her for a long time now
Did you ever think she'd want you to get fucked in the ass?
Whatever, loser, you've already made up your mind.

Clearly you're retarded. You stated "having this happens once is more than enough." This statement conveys that you do not want to get fucked in the butt ever, not even once. My statement opposes that, pointing out that you have agreed to get butt-fucked, so you complaining that you don't want to get butt-fucked is immaterial, as you have agreed to get fucked in the butt.

Just admit you excited and have been wanting this to happen for a long time op

because it always is. chances are it'll be the same guy that'll fuck her. she just wants your pussy to get seeded by him first so you'll be his bitch. then she can take that big black cock in front of you as you'll have lost your balls completely

Just open the goddamn lock. NOW.

you can't go 3 months? jesus where is your will power? you deserved to get turned into some one else's fuck toy.

Get a bolt cutter you fucking weird fuck head.

That's what he wants. He's just hoping he get some people to give the go ahead so he won't feel quite as bad about it.