ITT: Musicians that are literally impossible to dislike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NA9DIIsPk5c
youtube.com/watch?v=z1irjRAvy9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both Smith and Drake were too pure for this world

i don't like elliot smiths music, i think it's because i'm not well adjusted to folk music, could someone spoon feed me a path to enjoying him?

wrong, I hate these faggots

Start with pic related. Not really folk music, just really soft rock and a few guitar ballads. Elliott's music clicks the most if you're a drug addict and/or fucked in the head (in my case both).

Elliott Smith is very much not folk music. It is a guy and his guitar, but I think that's about where the similarities with folk music end.

but that's what i disliked, im willing to try again though, if it helps your recommendations at all i enjoy nick drake, are his other albums a lot different? really i'm not trying to actively hate the guy i can see what's good but it doesn't click yet

Maybe start with some tracks from Figure 8. It has more standard, pop tunes.
youtube.com/watch?v=NA9DIIsPk5c

It's not folk music. His albums gradually get more production heavy and pop-sounding though, so you could try going through his discog backwards.

thank you for the clarification, i think i'll try
and also try to listen backwards until im adjusted to his sound, thank you for the advice everyone

Elliot smith is a faggot. I dislike him.
Kate is a massive whore with a giant gapping roastie vag.

>not adjusted to folk music
>enjoys Nick Drake
Uhhhh...

I mean if you enjoy Nick Drake, you might like Elliott's self-titled. It's more on the acoustic side. I still wouldn't really consider it folk, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1irjRAvy9c

Grimes

haha

haha