Name a better movie Villain

Name a better movie Villain

I guess was ahead of the curve

Bane is on the same level, although never well portrayed.

Joker was a big act to follow for Bane.

I can't.

Anton Chigurh

Four ewe

I cant

Was he the villain?

This

The emperor
Hannibal lecter

What did hannibal ever do besides staring into the camera and saying some shitty words of dialogue? No really why is he considered great?

Hannibal Lector did nothing wrong.

>99991
>not 99999

I dunno. Darth Vader?

Well what's the judgment criteria? Heat Legend Joker was great but it's not like he had any depth or development

brian cox did it better

DELET THIS

>it's not like he had any depth or development

Anton Chigurh would have seen the Joker long before the Joker knew.

>Mopey kid haircut: The character

EL OH EL

The T-800 from The Terminator.

Ledger ain't shit. Both Anton Chigurh and Daniel Plainview were featured in films around TDK, and their characters/performances blow Ledger out of the water.

If Ledger didn't die in 2007 at the cusp of The Dark Knight hype, he wouldn't have been as memorable or won any awards. His death catapulted the movie.

Easy

Ledger ain't shit compared to chigurrh.
More terrifying and more depth

Apparently Leto doesn't go to bed when his mother tells him

The guy literally Method acted crossing a red light. How will the US government stop this menace?

Joker is like the Fight Club of modern villians

Makes some solid points but you realize its very basic and usually more of a high-school young man film

Darth Vader and Sheev are both better villains

he is the ill intent

Hans Gruber
Clarence Boddicker
Emperor Palpatine
Nurse Ratched
Jack Torrance
Annie Wilkes
Amon Goeth
The Terminator
Beetlejuice
Norman Stansfield
T-1000
Agent Smith
Bill the Butcher
Saruman
Anton Chigurh
Hans Landa

Ledger Joker is a meme. Ain't even the best comic book/superhero villain desu. Doc Ock and Magneto are better than him.

>beetlejuice a villain

DELETE THIS

Who is the villain of Beetlejuice if not Betelgeuse? The sandworms?

>better motivation
>better plan
>non meme actor
fight me

If by any chance Mido should find out the truth, you son of a bitch, I'm going to rip you limb from limb. And your remains will never be found. Why? Because I'm going to swallow every last bit.

The Deetz's are quite clearly the primary antagonists of the film. BJ himself is more of a plot device. Great character and I love the movie, but it's true. The fact that the name of the movie is Beetlejuice doesn't make any sense, but it was a stronger title than 'The Maitland's'

Being an agent of chaos and an anti-thesis to the hero is infinitely better than somebody doing something simply for revenge.

>Muh waif and chillden
>Muh.. what the fuck was his plan lol?
>Literally who

Dude was a genius serial killer who helped the FBI catch another serial killer for kicks and escaped a building full of cops by murdering a guy and WEARING HIS FACE into the ambulance. If you think all he did was talk you must have fallen asleep during SotL because you have the attention span of a goldfish

As a DC capeshit fan, get this shit out of here. Stop riding Heath's dick

Jim Lahey

>meme actor
>meme character
>best anything
He's shit.

>As a DC capeshit fan

Back to /r/DC_cinematic with you you hung honka retard.

I agree. Love Michael Keaton, Love Beetlejuice the movie, love Betelgeuse the character, but he's really just the a personified version of the "unleashing an ancient evil" trope. I creative and fun use of that trope, but the point still stands.

The joker, baby

edges so sharp, they cut you spirit.

>quoting bible verses

Every single villain posted so far has less charisma than this picture of the joker.

Cameron from Ferris Bueller

you may think you have an edge, but I have two.

A good villain shouldn't have charisma. He might as well masturbate to himself. Might as well be a flaming gay.

k

too much of an edge lord.

Dafoe in SM1 is better as well.

How was your 16th birthday last week?

I love the Terminator and how everything in the film unfolds, and he is that menacing, thinking, cold machine. But thats really the tthing about it. No personality. Doesnt make a more interesting villain, even if you can argue the movie Terminator is better.

Anton Chigurh is great, maybe even better, but still a different kind of villian in a very different movie.
Daniel Plainview isnt so much a villain.

Call me deluded fanboy, but Ledger deserved the award at least as much as Nicholson for his Joker.

Not bad. Just wish your mother could suck dick better.

Doing evil for evil's sake and chaos for chaos's sake is low tier stupid bullshit.

90th Harley Quinn was pretty decent

So he's "le epic genius villian" then?

>I will never like what all become a trend REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you forgot to add that Nazi guy from Indiana Jones, Grimhilde and the Marshmallow man.

DOUBLEBASED

How about?...

>antagonists

I do not think this means what you think it means. Because they're clearly the PROtagonists.

Peace through Power