>lost 2 world wars

germany is shit compared to switzerland faggot

Because the Nazis built it

Because the are not americans

Beer?

enjoy your niggers

The Soviets wrecked you guys in WW2

Freilich

Three months notice to be fired from a job. 30 days vacation. Unlimited sick days.

Remnants of a simpler time.

And I don't mean Nazi rats and communist parasites.

Where are the Soviet now?

for now
in just a few years the muslims will take control of the whole country and and up the german dream

Not drowning under millions of mudslimes

There is work for which primitive people are needed.
You are welcome

>this
good one user

Strong people has no fear of Muslims. The german a strong!
A lot of pussies here...

"Lolol mudslimes will taek over ur country u cuck"

Won't ever happen, kys. There's people here which actually belive this meme

>work

If that was all these mudshits wanted to do, then I'd have no problem with them but...there's so many (turk scum mainly) that they are completely changing the political system, you are becoming an immigrant in your own country lol.

Go on google images, search for 'germans'
And the first thing that comes up
That is why Germany is aweful

>GERMANS

>Racial Characteristics:

Piggish-looking, sadomasochistic automatons whose only known forms of relaxation are
swilling watery beer from vast tubs and singing the idiotically repetitive verses of their porcine
folk tune-both of which amusements probably hark back to a prehuman state. Germans have
never been successfully Christianized. Their language lacks any semblance of civilized speech.
Their usual diet consists almost wholly of old cabbage and sections of animal intestines filled
with blood and gore. Once every two or three decades, they set forth, lemming-like, on
pointless military adventures during which great numbers of them are slaughtered-much to the
improvement Of the world in general. Their lardy women have long, tangled masses of sticky
hair under their arms, and the men shave the sides of their heads.

>Good Points:

Kill a lot of French.

>Proper Form of Address:

Kraut, Hun, Heiny, spike-head, sausage-breath

I'm a turk...and you now nothing over germany! You speak like a stupid american

THIS

Kys mud nigger

>filled with sand niggers
>great
Top kek

Lol

Germany is ours.

Jesus Christ that's depressing

Germans are the better americans

It's not. Fuck Germany. My 2013 335i has had problems since like 21k miles. Always something wrong.

>turk "from" Germany
Of course you are...scum

ok wurst pal,keep saying that to yourself
in the end I will be able to say "I told you so"

Germany, 1970

Germany, today

You have fucking streets in your country, thats the reason..

>germans
oh shit
they are doomed

Now imagine how good it would be if Hitler wasn't dead

Because over a million violent rapefugees have been imported to destroy the native population?

Germany 1970 raf attack

Germany 2017
Good try...

for now,sadly
in about 10 years half the population will be of muslims

in a Bierzelt
thats not german you faggot.
Tourist shit, some northern fuckers who have a business meeting

In 10 years? And the 80 millions german are death in 10 years? You are realy clever...

If Germany is so great, why then is Germany trying to kill itself?

I don't understand what you mean

pretty much
if not death,they will HAVE to obey the islamists

the huge pile of violent subhumans they have been importing into the country

Let us speak in 10 years...

Subhumans? You talk like a real nazi

gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic

Based on Pew projections, which were proffered before the current migration crisis, the Muslim population of Germany was to have reached an estimated 5,145,000 by the end of 2015.

Adding the 800,000 Muslim migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015, and the 240,000 who arrived in 2016, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, the Muslim population of Germany jumped by 1,117,000, to reach an estimated 6,262,000 by the end of 2016. This amounts to approximately 7.6% of Germany's overall population of 82.8 million.

The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl. His forecast is based on so-called family reunifications — individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany.

I like germans

The whole beer drinking is the reason why germans is so cucked today, it turns them in to bitches.

haha, faggot, come to germany and we'll see who's the cuck

Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

According to the German state benefit system, every adult citizen who possesses the German nationality, unemployed and cannot find an appropriate job, is entitled to get monthly 482 € ($627). Additionally, parents get for each child under 18 years old, 200 € ($261), plus all their monthly expenditures in terms of rent, heating, power, health insurance, and public transport.

I just hope the Nazis comeback. One last time to finish the job

well,I don't see other kind of people practising terrorism over a simple offence to their religion

look at the 2e generation halbloods, women are retarded

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

I see a lot of hate of germany.
Let's call it envy

People hating that much on germany are actually funny.
Hating germans for being nazis.
Hating germans for not gassing subhuman refugee trash.
>animal intestines filled with blood and gore
kek thats a pretty fitting description for sausage
>and the men shave the sides of their heads
What do you even mean?

wegen Nena

ITT: Amerifats who never left the states talking shit about countries they don't know anything about.

Oh yes, we SO wish we had all your wonderful benefits...

Germany was great. I lived there from 2002 to 2006. Best place I ever lived. Now it's turning into a muslim shithole. Frankfurt now has more immigrants than germans. for example.

Because the are the best in football

That's the only good thing about the Germany. Everything else is shit over there. You can't even ride or drive offroad in Germany: it's illegal. Pathetic country!

You would envy to when you just seen you`re work weeks increase with 8 hours in a decade to pay for this infestation

Bullshit! Only actual reason why BMWs breaks all the time is because they are unreliable piece of crap. All of them. Both cars and bikes.

was?
I dont speak dead languages

Ride or drive offroad? In what shithole country is this legal? Africa?

>country
>Africa

off yourself

>lost 2 world wars
more like, >had the balls to take on the world twice and almost fucking did it the second time.
If Hitler hadn't tried to take the SU he would have obliterated the rest of europe.

And now a rich country. You can go when ever you want to the Hospital. All for free. Nice to live in this rich country

Because they know how to deal with jews.

The Audi, the Arian race, what more is there to say?

I love the jealousy other countries show for America. can't keep it out of your mouths, it's like dick.

use google translate

No words

>Why WAS Germany so great

Because it took care of it's own native people the way a nation is supposed to.

>what is crumple zone?

it's called a crumple zone, kraut

It's not free you idiot.

The germans are not stupid greek. Let they do and be amazed

The reason for the first war were some retards murdering a fucking ausfag

>If Hitler hadn't tried to take the SU he would have obliterated the rest of europe.

poland started the war, america encamped the japs, just like hitler encamped the jews because the jews were at war with hitler as hitler stepped out of the global currency.

Before then germany and the axis and england and america had a pact to fight communism that was rampant across europe, chaos was every where and millions starved.
Some political conflict was created with Switzerland resulting in america pulling out.

Poland had a pact with england and france.

Poland then started to start shit well, not the polish ppl the polish jews did and they started to attack german towns at the borders (they pulled hitler in to a war with russia in the same manner).
This started the war dragging in england (whom did not want war with germany, the king even stayed in germany in to the war).
And france, france already had troops on the border and hitler acted, he was welcomed as a liberator of france and the armies capitulated as they were sick of the commies (they started the vicy government to hide this fact).
Englands ppl did not wanted the war yet the money in england spoke (rothchilds money).
Japan then got pulled in to a war with america, they got boycotted on rubber and oil, resulting in the desperate unprepared act of the attack on pearl harbor (which was allowed to happen, reports of ships were made, admiral pulled out, fleet at port, plane sightings ignored, radar sightings ignored, instant declaration of war).

And what did it lead up to, the creation of the eu that is now annihilating europeans.

Its free "mama merkel" pays

> Never been successfully christianized

Implying fucking creationism ("intelligent design") is the answer to anything other than how you managed to be this retarded.

Silence

Googled it. Only sites that claimed the order included the order to dress up as germans were white supermacist forums. Other forums claimed that part was added and is fake hmm. Guess I will just believe the nazi forums.

europeans have seen a 40% hike in their insurances these past 3 years, each year.

WE will bring Out ISLAM.

Yes but when you not work, its free for you