Let's fill this together

feel free to add any extra boxes and reshape them I just want Sup Forums's opinion on an ideal Trump cabinet

Secretary of Defense: Mattis

Secretary of the Navy: Webb

Lets make this thread a little more fun.

Doubles decides who goes where. Enjoy.

maybe another time lol, I want an objective cabinet not a randomly generated one thanks though

Christie for attorney general

You missed a few. Christie should head the NSA

sure i'll add them i'm just waiting for more responses so far i've added mattis and webb as this user suggested

Rand Paul as Secretary of Treasury

The meme cabinet

so you want Chris Christie as Director of NSA? (DIRNSA)

i like that haha saved

what i have so far need more

Cruz as VP

I actually like the navy one

no cruz as attorney general

clueless SECNAV

kek

i can see that happening, i'm gonna put christie as director of NSA

haha mind if I save, friend?

#drumpf

Some of these were tough choices

i need all the positions in from this post

WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY - ALEX JONES

Zimmerman for Secretary of Homeland Security

Its taken

I like Alex Jones more memes would be made from him though.

Where did the meme that Carson was based come from? I swear to God any conservative Black man will have his dick sucked ENDLESSLY even here. Carson is an idiot who doesn't even believe in evolution. He butchered many of his patients. He was an absolute embarrassment as a candidate.

fuck off faggot

Attorney General

Didn't he say he was going to make his wife a cabinet member?

Zimmerman for housing and urban development.

Only if he buzzes that god awful frontal combover.

Little Marco might actually make a good secretary of state.
He knows his stuff, and he'd still have to take orders from the golden don

Gingrich for vp

No

Gingrich for Secretary of State. Sessions for Director of Homeland Security.

Hopefully Christie just dies of a heart attack before the inauguration I hate that guy.

Carl Icahn will be Treasury Secretary, Trade Rep, or Department of Commerce. Rand won't get shit. Trump obviously finds him to be useless.

Hillary needs to have some jurisdiction over prisons

After all, what woman doesn't want to take care of her house?

Bump
I want to save the finished cabniet

Throw a libertarian at Secretary of Transportation

That would not make sense since Trump has openly talked about how the government should be "rebuilding our roads and bridges and putting our people to work, etc."

Some of you are so fucking retarded I am embarrassed I come here sometimes to be honest.

okay i'm back shoot names

Secretary of Energy: Jeb Bush

already there
see

That's awesome haha

Sessions at dohs is brilliant, he's a senator though.
Seems like a step down for him

Gingrich should be the VP.
I really can't think of a better one and apparently neither can anyone else.
Make Ron the secretary of state

Vice president Bernie

Christie as Attorney General

David Petraeus for Secretary of Veteran Affairs and Zyklon Ben for Secretary of Labor

Also... two Secretaries of State?

yeah i fixed that

thanks for the kek

John Miller should be VP.

Add a secretary of culture as Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison.

damn, that's a sexy cabinet

>Carson
>not Secretary of Naps

Krispy should be VP though

Oprah VP

Secretary for arts and culture I mean

Don West for Supreme Court

>Chairman of the National Bureau of the Trump Redhats Militia

George Zimmerman for Secretary of Defense.

>not Secretary of Defense
He'll find advancements in belt-based defense never previously thought possible.

ftfy

>Ron Paul

>Veterans Affairs

That makes no sense at all.

Move Mattis to VA and Webb to SecDef. SecDef is not supposed to be inhabited by ex top level military guys. Secretary of the Navy? Who gives a shit?

Make Uncle Ben Secretary of Health and Human Services, he deserves better than le Surgeon General, despite his grain storage memery.

kek

you're right let me go eat ill be right back to do those changes
also where does ron paul go? and does newt stay the same?

Also for the love of god do you actually believe a man who has employed the best of the best Jew lawyers he could employ all his life would employ a slack jawed southerner like Trey Gowdy as his Attorney General?

If you do just fucking murder yourself.

>fucklaw even needs an army to wipe out ISIS
>fucklaw does defense

Ron Paul is VP. that way, if the establishment ever plans a Trump assassination, they will shit themselves when Ron Paul becomes the next President.

Ron Paul goes nowhere.

Newt stays where he is. I have no idea who will be VP/

If Ron Paul becomes VP, then the powers that be will have absolutely zero reason to conspire an assassination against the Donald. Besides, VP does pretty much nothing anyway.

They can't stand each other and have entirely different policy platforms you dumbass. They are philosophically incompatible. You are the type of absolute retard that keeps this board from being decent, rather than dogshit.

I can get on board with this.
Gingrich is probably the best candidate for VP though

Don't you have a DMZ to stare at?

Like I said, VP doesn't do much of anything besides serve in the Oval Office in the event that the elected president can't. Of course they are philosophically different, but that isn't the point. Donald has a good chance of being assassinated if he gets elected, and thus he needs a fucking good excuse to NOT be assassinated. Put Ronnie as VP.

I'm American I just live here for two more months. Nice try on the bantz though since from what I've seen South Koreans live better on average than we do.

He's said he is going to pick someone who can help him work Congress, that is not fucking Ron Paul. You are living in Sup Forums circa 2011 fantasy land cuck.

>VP Newt Gingritch
The moon base is just to get his foot in the door. What he really wants is the construction of an FTL armada, for the betterment of America's interests abroad. Lucas picked up on his platform ideals all the way back in 2000, but most people missed it. He's really the only neocon I can get behind.

Are you Kidding ME!?!?!?!

They're all WHITE MALES!!!

im taking suggestions buddy calm the fuck down

I don't even consider him a "neocon"

He's a smart and practical guy who really wants to make America great. He's not wedded to any power base, interest group, or ideology. Perfect VP for era of "America First" he's been arguing this for decades just needed a ballbuster to break through the noise and lies that kept us as a nation from dealing with the big problems for too long.

So then what is your solution to preventing him from being killed, if Ron can't be his VP?

stupid drumffags, he's never gonna be president

Based Clinton and Based Warren will wipe the floor with him

>says the mexican

Christie AG

>My ideas are dumb don't be mean to me sempai ;_;

Kill yourself syrup nigger.

shut the fuck up or kim jung un fucks your shit

Trump>Clinton≈ Cruz

>Syrup nigger

>NEWFAG

Maybe you can add the SC pick he as to do in the chart. I haven't seen many people do speculations on that

Oh for the love of god. If he got killed it would be so transparent as to why, it wouldn't fly with his base.

He should keep wearing his kevlar vest and take the highest precaustion security
measures though. I feel he is to lax now. Picking a meme VP who could die of a "heart attack" at any moment is dumb.

I'm not Korean syrup nigger, see...

Kim Jong Fatfuck isnt going to do anything and if you think he will you are the lowest level retard memer.

Hey thanks for sharing this lol, mind if I save it to show my friends?