Share your darkest secrets #2

Share your darkest secrets #2

Other urls found in this thread:

hot-n-sexy.xyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese

I was the one who broke the vase in 5th grade, sorry Mrs. Brookover.

I blow my nose in my hands in the shower

I just blow my nose in the shower onto my feet.

I steal pictures and make them look like a drawing so I can put them in my comics.

Get out

i've been banned from at least 4 different stores.

i once pretended to be someone else to get nude pics from my girlfriends 14 year old cousin. im not proud.

Irrespective of if you're proud; were you successful?

yes

Fuck off.

>New XXXteen 18+ secret sites collection>

hot-n-sexy.xyz

>Irrespective of whether you're proud;
Sorry - I was seized by bad English

>yes
Then you know what you must do

i am alcoholic who lives with the support of parrents

Ran a programme of psychological operations back in 08 to see which personality types could be convinced into suicide.

>Brought a qt3.14 to my house to play on my virtual reality setup
>took perfect creepshots I still jerk off to to this day

even if i still had them i would never share them.

it's asking for credit card details?
Can I use my moms?

I play favourites with my children, ones a shit the other is best

Savage

Genius, finally a reason to buy VR

So it didn't happen then

More info?

secret: I'm turned on by op pic

it did. feel bad about it though.

Im a 21 year old women. Who gets off on thinking about 13 year old boys.

Your welcome

ever been with one?

I've met women your age who like boys a lot younger than that.

My best friend (male) sucked me while I was drunk and my gf doesn't know. Our friendship got strange from then on, we barely talk to each other nowadays. I really regret it. I know that in theory it didn't change anything at all, but I don't know, it's strange..

ever done anything?

helped my motherinlaw move. found a box of her old sex toys. took her purple dildo and went home and surprised my wife with a "new" one.

now she fucks herself with her mom's vibrator while I get my dick sucked.

Yes i have been with a 14 year old boy

You know the saying. Pics or it didn't happen. No pics. It didn't happen. Just your imagination troubling you.

Does your gf know that your gay?

as i said, cant help you

>Implying

how was it? Was he a virgin?

Is 13 the youngest you'd go?

I know. Because it didn't happen

I pick my nose and wipe booger wherever.

Not a virgin yes 13 is the youngest id go

I sit down in the shower and sit in my pee

That's human nature. Fuck those who say they don't have favorites.

yeah virtually everyone can be convinced to do anything given the right information.
with girls you just assume identity of someone they trust or look up to and inject false information to push them over the edge and get high suicide rates
with guys you don't even need to make it personal you can inject false narratives to demoralise and that starts the snowball, but it's harder to get them to do it on short timescales

There are rules for your kind

Why

Without my wife's knowledge, I share intimate details of our sex life to my college friend. He does the same. I just texted him that I'm collaring her tonight.

im 21 and still a virgin but i dont look ugly or something. also had 3 girlfriends so far, first relationship even held on for almost 2 years (started when i was 13 years old), but never had it.
long story short, i have depressions and suffer from social anxiety

Not strange at all. What it is, is homosexual. Not unlike yourself..

I got really bad service at a Red Robin once so I didn't tip the waiter

sniffed a sexy female housemate's dirty thongs for months, it was reckless as fuck since i would have had nowhere to go if i got caught but she never found out.

I had a fake facebook profile for 3 years catfishing girls for nudes. I confessed it years later to a girl who hit me up after I stopped doing it. She found the guy and told him. I knew him irl. I've sorta isolated myself from people I went to high school with since then.

I disseminated an account of a sporting event with implied oral consent.

post tits/body with timestamp

Tits or gtfo

Same.

I barely even tolerate my son. He's only 11 and it's not fair to him, but I don't really even like, let alone love him. My daughter, on the other hand, is my whole world and she knows it. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Negative.

I will get the fuck out.

I was on a train once and accidentally left my coffee cup on it instead of throwing it in the bin at the station

how did you find him?

>Tfw the bot gets dubs and you dont

i have jerked off to young girls on periscope. makes me feel like the piece of shit that i am. i try not to but my will is weak.

yeah but is she hot?

Unfortunate. I was hoping to read more.

Fuck off

how young?

Just talking on Periscope or showing the good stuff too? I've seen some periscope caps that are.... intense.

I'm a year over your limit but I get off on 21 year old women like a sick son of a bitch

Bummer. Ive posted the story on a similar thread

I've seen my stepdaughter's breasts and ass and they are gloriously perfect. I've fapped to fantasies of her more than any other individual by far. Probably hundreds of times over the years.

Tfw the bot didn't get dubs, wtf you on about

Dirty whores like you should show your Tito or gtfo.

I hate bacon

When I'm off of work, I like to put on my Nazi Waffen SS uniform and go to McDonald's, just to see how people react.

how old is she and how old was she when you first fapped to her?

Post them user

>99
Faggot

I double dip

like 11-17. i don't talk, i just view and wait till they show something. there are always young girls on there showing, like its crazy that periscope hasn't been shutdown yet.

Fuck dude did you steal my life

Hey, that was a brojob, nothing weird about that

>had 3 girlfriends so far
>still a virgin

You have had 0 girlfriends so far.

I still love her after 8 years and she's all I ever truly wanted in this shitty life and I want to get married and die together in a car accident and spend eternity together the world is a shithole and broken and corrupt beyond repair our only hope it to prepare for eternity, heaven. And the afterlife

Yasss Dude Haha

What ya gotta search to find them?

Pics of you? I need fap material.

okay, I have nothing against new- or summerfags, everyone has to start somewhere.
But please.
Can someone teach those kiddies what actual dubs are?

Post pics

this is me just without the girlfriends and im 26. and not to sound full of myself, but i am pretty attractive and cool(i know how conceited that sounds). people like me and there has been quite a few girls that were into me. i'm just really shy and scared of meeting people, also i have some gnarly trust issues. also fear of rejection or failure plays a pretty big part.

That is so stupidly hot. I love that you are the only one to know this and both of them are oblivious. I have always had the fantasy of fucking a mother and holding her daughters panties in her face forcing her to smell and put them in her mouth.

For an extended period of time I was blackmailed into sending nudes to someone(s) online and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much check daily to see if they've been uploaded so I can get them taken down). It was one of the must humiliating experience of my life but I find myself having sort of actually liked the experience (pictures being posted aside) and I hate myself for it.

TFW theres a newfag amongst the crowd..
>99 isn't dubs twat

Post your tits again.

i dont think i will help you out, sorry man. i mean i already hate myself enough and think its wrong, i would feel even worse if i encourage it.

Dont we all?

u r a genius

Repost your pic from last night? Thread died before I could save

i jerk off to young russian girls doing gymnastics on youtube. i want to kill myself because of the pedo trash i am.

You're in luck. I saved it. She really should give us a fresh pic though.

>21 and still a virgin
>i dont look ugly
pick one

Bro... come on...