ZIKA VIRUS

DId a god create Zika virus? If so, why? Does he want people to suffer?

-or-

Did Zika evolve? If so, why? What is its function and natural selection?

You have three choices and only three:

Kill yourself, delete this thread or go live in Iraq

Thank you.

God hates you favela dweller

Btw, you have no choices. So im better.

I think nature has its own way of putting people in check, usually it takes a huge natural disaster or pestilence like events for people to come back into focus, otherwise they will continue on the path of self destruction.

Really sad if you think about it.

I cant wait to watch the world laugh at your country's ineptitude, after seeing your attempt at hosting the Olympics.

Buy DEET.

Problem solved.

t. The Jews.

It's patented by the Rockefeller family. Look it up. You can literally buy the original virus harvested from Africa in the early 1900's

So Zika evolved because of certain human activities, but if humans correct those activities, the chance of Zika surviving goes down, which makes little evolutionary sense?!

How was it introduced into the wild then?

There is no patent to be found but the virus was "isolated" by Dr. Jordi Casals who worked for the Rockefeller Foundation.

In modern times, i mean?

It's a man made bio-weapon.

I think Zika evolved from humans mistakes, not saying god, not saying jesus or any other religious leader. I'm saying the wrong doings of humanity is what caused it. I believe humanity has a true position, so to speak, and every time they step out of if and refuse to take on the responsibilities, ie; acting like whores, shitting where you sleep and eat, it comes back to bite them in the ass, all throughout history. Wars, the black plague, a lot of things, it seems like humans have forgotten how bad things can get, and it is only a matter of time till the next pandemic or wars occurs, it's like they never learn from the past. Maybe a huge alien invasion is what this planet needs, sadly.

>DId a god create Zika virus?
I wouldnt call him a god

Bacterias rise everywhere and flourish in contaminated, damp areas. Filth gives way to diseases. It is nature cleansing itself.

but to answer your question, whether it can be corrected or not, some things can be corrected, but sometimes they cannot. I think humans are doomed to destroy itself eventually.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Our best bet is that it will start spreading in europe
Shitskins and degeneret thrash people are breeding like no other withthe help of zika we might get rid of some blood lines
Atleast the welfare state will finally fall under this pressure

off course a superior psychological being would already passed this phase and would never want to make contact with us .

This is my assumption, plus this is actully the test for us as species how high level we can achieve it is a path of our own , nobody can help us but ourselfs

>off course a superior psychological being would already passed this phase and would never want to make contact with us .

pretty much. higher intelligent beings would want nothing to do with us for good reason. they look at society right now, even those who have everything, are still pieces of shits. I know I wouldn't help us. I don't think humans are even ready for contact, they are too busy playing with their stupid fucking trinkets. Humanity is supposed to better one another, how else would an advanced civilization make it if they were all selfish piece of shits.

My post was limited actually because there are humns that shared that they think we could have been geneticaly boosted or triggered , there are many possibilities

>the strongest and brightest humans on the planet will all congregate in Rio for the Olympics
>the Olympics are being hosted in the epicenter of Zika outbreaks
>people will return to their countries after Olympics are over
>People still think this is a good idea

The little retards become a nice breeding colony for the virus to spread to more mosquito carriers. Its purpose is existance.

Patented by the Rockefellers. Spread as population control through genetically modified mosquitoes. Its not working as well as expected.

It's barely even begun. It transmits through sex so it will take about 5-10 years to really take off. HIV took like 5+ years before it was ever considered an epidemic.