N-New C-C-Celeb thread; for n-newbies and d-doll collecting m-manlets...

N-New C-C-Celeb thread; for n-newbies and d-doll collecting m-manlets... Alphas r-receive 1 g-gold bar on a-a table at th-the entrance...

why the fuck did it have to be the stutterfag

>come home
>see this
Wut do?

Make her feed me cheetos with her feet

Shabba-doo Shabba-dee, I'm here to see some more Alison Brie!

lick her fingers

Actually good choices

What would you do?

loser

please die

Captcha saved you
No bully tho

buy a pass you hooker

you are herman you dumb autist

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Thread could use more jewesses.

>fjkld;asjkl;fsadjkl;afsjdkl;fdsajkl;fjkl;FJKL;FDASJKL;FADSJKL; FDSJKL;JKLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Do you want to know the answer?

Qt Elle coming through anyway.

Fuck You, Herman.

Hairy legs

God she would be amazing to fap to in a game as well...

>expecting me to pay for that crap
No
Fine

You mean Jewish girls who look European.

Fuzzy is the correct term in that case

Fuck off Herman

Fine?

>when you disturb qt

Most mammals have body hair. She's probably 11 in that picture and doesn't have coarse hair on her legs.

She's like an interior g.

so i hear

you are herman you dumb autist

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>he toasted potato chips

so don't complain

Stop posting the same shit every thread Herman

You're too kind.

Yes it's fine...
Bullshit
You saved that? Does my misery statisfy you?
They are annoying. Is that a lie?

I had no fucking clue that's how you take off/on a one piece suit.
>the more you know

W-where did her u-udders go?

I'd lick her neck next

I don't understand this Herman meme, is it supposed to be funny?

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

Pick Kik up by the waist... put her down on the floor... drive her into town for ice cream.

It's become more annoying than "Herman."

if i win something i'm gonna save the trophy and the newspaper that says who i beat so i remember how formidable my enemy was

F-Forgive m-me g-good sirs: my m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man...

What movie is this from?

She lost a lot of weight.

How the fuck did you THINK it worked? Are you 11?

why not?

GLOW, Netflix show

GLOW

Why that?
He said he wants to derail the thread. That's his way
Sure
Cruel. But I give you the win

Hail mary to save this shit thread.

This is Elle's face when you say "ice cream"

What is Kiki's?

I like necks and I like Kiernan

Tinashe is hot

Sissy for gal

thank her for not eating my chipotle ranch cheetos

I-I m-must h-hide a l-lot b-because th-the a-alphas a-are always a-after m-my beautiful Vic and sh-she's s-s-so i-in love I-I'm a-afraid I-I'm l-left i-in t-total c-control: s-sort o-of like being g-given a-a temporary 60 d-day alpha b-badge wh-whereas I-I d-don't know wh-what t-to d-do half th-the t-time..

I dont want to love Victoria anymore

This one
Are you the guy who called Mackenzie his neckfu..?

try it again, i dare you.

Nah that wasn't me

Stop shilling for Netflix

Fuck dude. Give it a rest. Nobody reads this sperg shit. What is the fucking point?!!?

M-Many o-of th-the m-men w-want t-to crack m-my h-head o-open l-like a-a walnut b-being c-crushed i-in a-a n-nut c-cracker... I-I'm s-so a-afraid s-sometimes I-I h-have t-t-trouble s-sleeping...

But, user, I'm pretty sure that's actually Kiki's face when you're driving and you ask her if she wants to lick the lolly.

Too busy
Ah just curious

*caugh

the Donald controls celeb leaks

NICE