Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpE3ZW88qUI
aww.su/MBjYd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being poor

This

This

lynch a nigger for white girls!

Be attractive and interesting. Thats it.

I know this engineer who makes a *lot* of money and he can't pull in girls for shit as he is boring and overweight. Nice enough guy, though, not that counts for much.

You can still score pussy, just not the pussy of a girl like that.

You have to settle for the fatties with no self-esteem.

i'm very good looking but very socially awkward. i mess up talking to people all the time.

cut gook nuts op

Does that shit actually even work? And is it effective?

MAKE MORE MONEY?

take her to the mighty taco

how much you have in the bank?

>i'm very good looking
>prolly looks like shit

Okay attractive, interesting, and passibly well spoken, then.

Listen to what people say, learn what is inappropriate. Take some ettique classes.

u should see the chicks im getting attention from

So you're poor and socially inept and you think you deserve pussy? I'm almost starting to see why the SJWs believe all men think they're entitled to sex lmao

Grow up a little first loser. Then try. Or fuck hambeasts like the rest of the people like you.

Be attractive and don't be short. That will get you much farther with women than any amount of money.

Confidence

It doesn't matter how poor you are, how stupid you are, how ugly you are, how fat you are, as long as you have confidence out the ass you get pussy

Confidence is literally the only thing that matters, it's just it's easier to be confident when you're hot and rich

you work hard to get up in life and have a good personality

"deserve" lol. pusies are to be fucked and WANT some too

op u have rich parents?

show us user

Poor like in poor average worker, or poor like in poor self-loathing mom's basement dweller.

>how to score pussy when you're poor?
Just print this file
◄─────────┘
+cut on the dotted lines
+then sport the mask and rock out with your cock out, all around town

\m/

how did u get the idea to ask this?

Pretend to be homeless and hang out with the homeless teens in Portland.

The world is bullshit

Be woman. Be poor. Doesn't fucking matter because not only can you still get dick, you can also probably get some $ for it if have half a brain.

You don't
youtu.be/XpE3ZW88qUI

And have drugs...

it would most likely kill the chick

im way confident up to the point i need to start talking im super shit at this

You have to know how much and for how long.

it doesn't knock them out for a long time like the movies. wears off very quick. like 10seconds

I've been poor for most of my life until the last few years. I'm now 26. I've gotten somewhere around 40 girls - and most of those girls were prior to the last few years.

I don't think poor is the issue.

Yeah you entitled little brat, deserve. It's something you earn. Why the fuck has my generation regressed like this?

You're all going backwards

This.

Be interesting

"earn" omg lol

I bet Terry is like the dude you gotta fuck to get into Hollywood. And there's probably blackmail material to keep word from getting out.

Fuck off, Terry.

this

/THREAD \m/

Just get an old van and a fake arm cast.

why cant you be short?

jellyfag

Got to the beach put a potato in your swim suit. Girls will want you. Make sure potato is in front.

Girls don't much like short guys.

I'll google it if you don't, no problems, but would you have those blowjob photos? and those with the natural born killer chick?

>i'm very good looking but very socially awkward. i mess up talking to people all the time.
>i'm very good looking
No you are not, I am very good looking for real and literally the most boring person on earth, I am a homebody who sits at home playing video games and browsing Sup Forums and go to the gym 3x a week, I've had 7 different girls from work aggressively try to fuck me just in the last three months (new employees after turnover)

I do literally nothing, I'm not interesting, I work at a fucking bell kiosk, I'm poor, I'm not funny, I literally just work out and dress decent and they all rationalize im smart or cool or funny or start making comments about how they think im hot/cute or I've been told before that my nose is cute or that I had a nice mouth area and one girl just flat out said I made her ovaries throb

on top of this, I know im good looking but i'm not THAT good looking, I'm just a bit above average.... you are 100% FULL OF SHIT

Rape has always worked for me. Zero potential for conviction if you do it right.

bumpss

aww.su/MBjYd

why?

>those blowjob photos?
which ones?

>the natural born killer chick?
hang on..........

good looking guys don't go to gym

I don't know. You should ask them.

this actually works.

Works best if you're good looking.

yes. I would like to be sucked by those lips.

nigga i wasnt saying im not getting attention

>Be white
>???
>profit