Games only you think you played.
FUCKING THIS.
Spent hours on this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKY4ZKICIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=vIAhzZysz5Y&index=6&list=PLccQKURdsD4l83YT-t7u1SU7wcq0nISZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XTNnYkJwSNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my parents bought themself this as a christmas gift back when i was probably around 8 years old

i have to admit it was a fun game

If you played it... I love you...

this game... the VA is so fucking cringe... but I love it so much...

Spent way more time on this game than I probably should have.

Didn't want to type again, thread died on Sup Forums, any help would be appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=hKY4ZKICIV8
Did anyone else have Plus! for XP?

Played the fuck outta this game

youtube.com/watch?v=vIAhzZysz5Y&index=6&list=PLccQKURdsD4l83YT-t7u1SU7wcq0nISZ8

1/2

Pretty sure I'm the only faggot who played this game. I was pissed when I got it for my bday but it actually turned out to be a fun game.

i bet not a single person here played this

3/2

there was a fucking video game adaptation!

This

youtube.com/watch?v=XTNnYkJwSNU

oh I had that too, got a nice little 10 year old boner from that fire chick

Got this for my SNES when it came out. first game i played on my SNES emulator in 1999. I just recently beat the game a few years ago. Fucking love it

did anybody ever played this? I never got really far into it but it was kinda fun

forgot pic

reposting cause I doubt anyone's played it but I wanna nostalgia with someone about it

4/2, hated every fucking second of it. Nice synth though.

bruh....as a kid, I was so sheltered playing this that I didn't know kiss was a real band.

This has to be my favorite PS game of all time

I used to rent that gae.

Holy shit, I totally had this game! Had no idea what you were supposed to do but it looked cool at the time.

You know the sega and snes versions are entirely different games.

So I recommend playing the sega one if you liked the snes one.

No fucking waayyyyy duuuuudee. I traded this for blue version back in the day. Nolstagia AF

Rented this a lot

To get by the Yeti there was a speedup button. Can't remember what it was though, I think it was k.

And mine m8
'Arm yourself!'
>rips own arm off

literally one of my first memories, although the computer I played it on didn't have this many colors.

The arcade version doesbt count. Who actually played this on console

This game was pretty kickass. Seems like nobody knows of it though.

Hah. I made a Carmen Sandiego reference to a bunch of 18 year olds a few months ago and not a single one of them got it.

i really love this game

me too bro

This game was not kind to me.

This. Had it in middle school. Friends never wanted to play it. Played the shit outa it

Alright who the fuck played battle beast on windows 95. I loved this shit even though I sucked ass at it.

I beat and still own this one... love it, even the buttvile theme from EWJ remix level haha.

It's called Kablooey. No one else I've talked to has ever heard of it.

I fell asleep just looking at that screenshot. It looks so fucking lame.

Alright faggots. I KNOW for a FACT that non of you remember this game. Let alone play it

My niggas

Also, anyone ever play Haven something of Kings on the PS2? It was a kind of Jack and daxter yoke

>epic game
>epic storyline
>epic Django Reinhardt tunes
played the shit outta it on PC back when i was in elementary school but never got to the end since it was an original copy that glitched far into the game my mom got from one of her friends who used to burn CDs

Same Sup Forumsro

While everybody was playing pokemon. I was spening hours on this. Never got the rokusho version

fucking forgot pic again

Oh, it totally was. It was a fucking terrible game.

A highly overlooked game.

unoriginal copy*

Same

I actually played this as a kid. I don't remember much of it though except collecting minerals expanding your dungeon and fighting elemental creatures.

i remembered this a few years ago and emulated it on my comp

Remember my mom getying me this at a yard sale. Played the shit out of it. Common?

When i got my PS1 i got a demo disc with this on it, always wanted to try the full game but never did for some reason.

Fucccc would rent this as a kid

is this a joke? I believe it was one of the first N64 games released

I had it and played a lot. Fun game.

Not particularly rare. I think the N64 came bundled with it for years, because nearly everyone I knew with a 64 had this game.

Highly common, especially the first year N64 was out. At the time, the graphics were fucking mind blowing, especially the way the water was animated. Used to rent this game all the time at Blockbuster.

What you guys know about GEOMON

Dude, so did I. I never managed to get my hands on a copy, but I managed to beat it over the course of like three weekends. I really want to get my hands on a copy and replay it.

someone else had to have played this.

>Nocturne
I never got to finish this game because while i was playing the disc randomly started spinning really fast and exploded in my disc drive

Somebody please tell me theyve played this. Was one of my first games. Hours on hours

GOAT puzzler, comin' through

You missed out bro, its a great game. Or at least thats how I remember it through rose tinted nostalgia anyway.

I'm sure nobody remembers this.

Did anybody play this game? I had it on PC way back in the day. It was ok.

Played that shit.
Was so cash.

and this one, still trying to find a tank sim like it.

I know it was a thing. That's about as much as I know.

Because almost nobody had a TurboGrafx 16. You must have been a little richfag.

Loved this shit. The land boats bruh, It's just cool. Soothing music too. Flash games were the shit when I was a kid.

Digging deep with this one. Who??