Are the Resident Evil flicks any good?

Are the Resident Evil flicks any good?

RE 1 and Apocalypse are decent enough. You can skip the rest if you want.

if you look like this you'll enjoy them

>Implying fedoras don't hate these movies because they don't follow the games

If anything the more normal you are the more you'll enjoy them

He'll, no.

It had Wesker.
That's all you need.

What I really need is 7 minutes

With some beer and like-minded friends, they're ok. Imagine a Hollywood studio giving a 12-year-old boy millions of dollars to make any kind of movie he wanted - these would be the result.

The first one is kusokino.

First one was good. Second one was kind of weird. I haven't watched any of the other because they look awful.

That said I'd love to see them. Wanna have a movie night OP?

Theyre good if you want to laugh

No. The Resident Evil kino is brilliant though.

You should probably just watch the Half in the Bag episode where they review all of them.

They are borderline experimental.

>Paul WS Anderson
Not even once
Nothing worse than a director who makes movies for himself

If you come in not thinking of the video games and just want some fun action movies with cameos of RE characters then you can enjoy it.
I enjoyed every movie and the latest ones in IMAX 3D were some fucking awesome effects.
Looking forward to the final movie.

1 is actually pretty good for it's novelty value, it has this nice aesthetic and atmosphere

RE1 is excellent, the rest are entertaining schlock but nothing more

They're aggressively bad and Mila Jovovich a shit.

Fuck you.

He made it for Milla. She has a history of dating, marrying and/or fucking people she works on. She will most likely divorce him after this is over with

More like this. The RE movies make huge profits on Japan for some reason

Fuck you.

Fuck me.

ok ;)

RE confirmed for true auteur kino

But he is right.
Her acting was shit and her action scenes were shit.

you're shit

good? no

entertaining? depends what you're into

Appalling schlock of the very worst kind.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU

Highly recommended.

Probably the best franchise in the history of the world.

I actually feel embarrassed just watching this

For some reason I thought this was Taylor Swift with brown hair

If you like flicks, yeah. They have an old campy flick feel to them. I've seen all of them in theater and didn't regret it. They're kind of like Fast and Furious films. Action flicks for millennials who grew up with those franchises.

Nu-males, newfags (whatever is current gen called) and Sup Forums hates them, but eat up capeshit, nu-wars and nu-trek.

>post best scene
>insult it
What did he mean by this?

This is who we share a board with.

Someone who feels superior to someone liking capeshit because he enjoys RE flicks.

This is the most reddit post I've ever seen

>muh reddit

grow up kid

The CGI Resident Evil films are better. Look into those.

If you blow up the thing that you attached your rope to while jumping off a building, doesn't that defeat the entire point of having that rope secured to you in the first place?

Further, abseiling works by slowing you down from a falling speed. She's going to hit terminal velocity and then come to a dead stop with the rope, if it actually did work.

Why'd they even put that there?

Checked.

>he took the bait
check'd

That dialog is horrendous.

Pic related.

At least for the price of seeing it in theaters.

>implying a little thing like terminal deceleration could hurt our girl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVyOCssIXgQ
At least in that respect it's consistent with the games

it seems like there were two survivors there, tbqh

I have no idea what is happening in the post apocalyptic one and everyone after that and what Umbrella is even trying to accomplish anymore. Usually these larger than life villains vow to end the world they did it like in movie 3 is now what?

In most of his scenes he looks like a video game character.
More than the actual video game character.

>Best scene
>Not even as good as the scene it's ripping off from the game

kek

I asked myself who the fuck watches this then one day my Pakistani co-workers mentioned he loves the series and everyone in Pakistan loves it so blame Pakistan for this shit.

Everybody always memes about the Wesker fight in 4 but the entire opening battle of 5 being filmed in reverse was neat

I don't think it was actually filmed in reverse, user.

i have seen every RE movie in theaters, and have played every major RE game up until 4. AMA.

Nah man it's method acting

What do you think about Resident Evil 7 so far?

Honestly thought the game from the 3rd movie was a better Wesker but I dunno that's just me

"guy" fuck me not game

What's your opinion on female ejaculation?

First movie was decent. The second movie was the most disappointing to me since they ruined my waifu Jill Valentine and Nemesis was less scary and didn't skull fuck anyone with his tentacles like in RE3.

I didn't bother with the rest of the movies after seeing the trailers.

i wish i had the time to play/follow the newest ones, but i don't. i think that by the time capcom is introducing "neo-umbrella" in 6, maybe they need to consider that they're memeing too hard. anyways, i kind of miss the clumsy tank controls, which i felt added to the horror feel of the first three.

>waifu Jill Valentine
Patrician taste.

i like sex in theory, just not in action. there's so much pressure. you're trying to enjoy yourself, but you're thinking, "is she satisfied? am i doing ok? can i even do better?" it's just a lot of stress, weird slurping noises, moisture, and smells. i advise against any situation where you have to confront it.

>You were almost a Jill sandwich

nostalgic keke

>my waifu Jill Valentine
>Not Rachel Foley

I think they should make a "Resident Evil: Alice" game in the vein of Devil May Cry or Bayonetta

sure. they made a lot of other weird spinoffs like survivor/dead aim/outbreak. capcom might as well give it a shot.

>it's an "Alice gets the worst beating of her entire life" scene
>sad violin music starts playing
>I start crying

autism speaks

kek that filename

i personally think that this is actually indicative of my lack of autism.

She's probably the shittiest character design in the RE series.

Good, Jill beating her shit in was very comfy to watch. Plus Jill was hot as fuck

What was it like when you realized you're retarded?

>American fight scenes

claire?

it was a comforting feeling, like being swallowed up by a warm ocean. i actually saw resident evil: afterlife with my then-girlfriend and her little brother in 3d. the whole thing probably cucked me out of $60 in tickets and popcorn.

>gunship with two miniguns can't hit a stationary target
>coin buckshot fired from homemade shells pierce the cockpit window of this military doomsday gunship
You know what this is pure cinematographic genius

>it's a "Kevin Durand even dies awesome" episode

based

I can't even handle this kino

It's like he's backflipping over bullets forever

>shooting zombies before running and jumping off
why waste the bullets?