How old were you when you realized America is not the evil empire and Americans aren't evil but are in fact the good...

How old were you when you realized America is not the evil empire and Americans aren't evil but are in fact the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESLH_gZUBxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Propaganda. That man actually ate twelve French babies before stealing everything not nailed down and causing a malaria pandemic in South Sudan.

This was after he personally toppled 12 peaceful south American governments, spied on thousands of innocent of citizens and then infected muslims with cancer aids before bringing them to Europe against the will of the good European governments, causing Brexit. He's basically Hitler

>That hair
>That face
>That trip to europe
Not true American. The ubermensch genes still managed to shine through

Is it just me or does he look vaguely Amish to anyone else? He has a very American face desu.

That wasn't him

nice article, but where's the proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESLH_gZUBxo

>Tfw too redpilled for Sup Forums and too normal for Sup Forums.

So only Native Americans can be true Americans?

A frenchman actually was the one to save the day. He walked into the bathroom and got stabbed a bunch of times by the bayonet but managed to escape and alert everyone.

only good american is a dead american.
Fuck the US

Being a kid is believing in hollywood movies
Growing up is seeing americans for what they are

Yes, nice guys

Find it weird how SJW uni students hate America yet they're the most Americanised people.

I like yanks and America but hate Americanisation but I know it's not your fault.

t-thanks

>America is not the evil empire
False
>Americans aren't evil but are in fact the good guys
True, but ultimately inconsequential, since their "elected" gov't still shits on everyone.

March, 1964.
When the US backstabbed us for the THIRD TIME in 25 years and supported the coup.

This, it's so fucking weird. Americans are some of the nicest people around. Honest, friendly and hard working.
But god damn what happens in up there ? People often jokes about how Third world corrupt shitholes shit on their people but it's on a whole other level in the US. There's such a retarded difference between the american people and its elites.
I genuinely believe that americans are too naive. It doesn't help that they aren't particularly literate in geo politics.

The elites are shitcunts. Isn't it the same everywhere?

Well I hate capitalism so you know how it goes.

What is the alternative to capitalism again?

>pic
>implying communism would make a positive difference to any of that

Politicians are openly bribed. They aren't even pretending or ashamed.

I was considering that I might be too extreme, but then I saw a thread on this board.
It went "is it morally justifiable to shoot someone on your property if they're not an immediate threat" or something very similar.
Jesus the people in that thread, Americans are so materialistic it's unbelievable. They (not all ofc) actually think their TV is worth more than a human life, some even said you're doing the world a disservice by not shooting, even when they're running away. It clicked for me, that culture can only lead to violance, always trying to one-up each other with material possesions, losing what little morality there is, without a care for human suffering.
Read about the stuff they do to prosoners, it's despicable.

For me a tv isn't worth a human life but a human life that breaks into houses isn't worth taking the chance that they might hurt or kill you or your family if you don't kill them first.

I'm not old enough for dementia yet

mean

Never

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment