What site do you use to download music? I've been using spotify but want to start getting music for free...

What site do you use to download music? I've been using spotify but want to start getting music for free. Can anybody help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube-mp3.org/)
interviewfor.red/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FBI pls go

The internet.

holy shit

nice

this is very obviously the work of the FBI.

you should be fired.

quints confirm

Niiiiiiice

In case you didn't know, FBI, this () is called "quints," due to there being five consecutive digits that are the same number in the post ID. This means that BY LAW, whatever that specific post says has to be factually true. Therefore, you are required BY LAW to leave Sup Forums, with the exception being that you are allowed to browse for one (1) consecutive hour every ninety (90) days.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, but rules are rules. :(

we should find a way to rangeban the government

In case you're not the FBI I'll let you in on a little secret.
90% of people who download illegally do so from reddit. I hope you're not FBI because it would be a darn shame if reddit got shut down.

Kek

This

If Reddit doesn't work, lurk moar

soulseek

That is a weird way to spell Reddit.

those accounts on blogspot where people archive a fuckton of interesting albums, usually with download links.

soulseek is a subreddit

I am not FBI.

Thank you for the information I'll be sure to look into it!

i just download shit from sketchy portugese blogspots
kpop gets always have 0 replies
checked btw

>I am not FBI.
That's exactly what the FBI would say.

Yt to mp3. (youtube-mp3.org/)

tape recorder and radio

What a fucking hero

kek

Redacted.

You can actually take the interview right now:
interviewfor.red/

the best you could do is

rutracker, google search, soulseek
in that order

>BY LAW

What a comfy thread

using private trackers is the most neckbeardy thing ever

then go without it and fuck off

How hard is the interview? I looked around that site and I knew all of the stuff on it, but I've heard that they ask questions beyond what's on the site.

Your loss

Very easy. Just study and you should be fine.

>I've heard that they ask questions beyond what's on the site
Only basic stuff like your favorite album at the end and common sense stuff. Really, there is no need to worry.

gud thred

Ill be applying for the FBI soon since its pretty obvious your position will be open

>implying the FBI would have to ask Sup Forums for the most popular P2P clients

You guys are dumb. Also, FBI doesn't care about illegal music being distributed. Millions of people do it, and they have a lot more important things on their priority list.