Wasnt a catch

Wasnt a catch

Not even mad, just another asterisk in thier list

yes it was and i fucking hate it

Point out where it touched the ground faggot

Go ahead I'll wait

in what universe was that not a catch? clear as fucking day

Then you're a retard who doesn't understand the rules of football. It never hit the ground before he took control of it. Clear catch.

yeah that was a catch m8

Patriots finally got a helmet catch go their way

how is this not a catch. you are american for fucks sake and i have to teach you the rules.

The more I watch this the more I realize how God predestined the Patriots to win.

There is no other way Julian catches that ball unless God wills it.

>in both of his hands
>never touches the ground
Better go back to soccer cuckboi

>Something very unlikely happens
>Must be a miracle from god
Religious thinking in a nutshell.

Stay mad. Finally Pats get a freak catch on their side.

"God" is a funny way of spelling "Goodell"

GUARANTEED (YOU)s: THE POST

Was it the Christian God or the Jewish God?

That Falcons guy should have gotten his foot out of the way

It was 1st and 10

In a 4 down situation, they probably would have had the 1st down anyway.

>LITERALLY USED HIS JEW MAGIC TO MAKE THE BALL LEVITATE 4 INCHES FROM THE GROUND IN ORDER TO CATCH IT

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

the fuck are you talking about? i hate brady and he's lucky he didn't have 3+ ints but that was a catch

It was Allah

A god. One of them. Don't know which one but its out there somewhere.

The ball IS allowed to touch the ground IF the refs determine the ground didn't aid in the catch. His pinky was under the ball anyway but to claim the ball can't touch the ground at all is wrong.

>being anally annihated and blind

>after review, the call on the field is CONFIRMED

You need to take into account the fact that a turnover basically loses them the game, and there were THREE (3) falcons there.

the ball is live until it touches the ground and it never touched the ground

What more is there to say? He got control of the ball before it ever touched the ground. Period.

So this is how I looked in 07, I'm embarrassed desu

the point of the ball can hit the ground and it's still a catch bc he maintained possession throughout.

This idea that if the ball ever touches a blade of grass as he's catching it = immediate incompletion is wrong

Retardedly unnecessary reply. Everyone who watches football more than one day a year knows it's implied he means touched the ground without having possession. You can touch the ground all you want after it's considered you have control and possession of the ball.

Just like God willed the Kearse catch

only by technical definition of the rule. If we go by the spirit of the game where common sense is allowed then there's no way in hell that's a catch.

What the fuck are you talking about? Catches like that have been made many times throughout history, they're always considered catches and physical feats. These types of catches are PART OF THE GAME. Stop mumbling bullshit.

Son, serious question. Are you legitimately retarded?

DEUS

I have a little picture of the Pope on my fridge

while watching the game, it started to flicker and make noise

right after it did this the Pats had that interception that kind of changed the course of the game

When will goyim learn

I got this feeling, too. I'm not very religious, but I prayed for the Pats to win when they were up 25 points, just because it would have meant so much to my dad who was watching.

IMO a catch should be

>ball is thrown
>receiver touches ball with both hands
>receiver holds ball in hands for at least a second
>ball doesn't touch the ground or come out of his hands at any point
>at no point during the catch is the receiver tackled to the ground before it's secured

instead we get
>ball is thrown
>receiver gets tackled
>somehow ball flies through the air into his hands anyway
>ball bounces around playing hot potato through several players hands
>ball lands on opposing player's leg
>receiver is already down, grabs ball while laying on the ground because it happens to land directly in front of him
>hurrrr it's a catch

I mean, I'm not arguing it wasn't a catch. I'm just this clearly wasn't meant to be a catch by anyone who designed the rules of football or cares about playing within the spirit of the game. This happens in my back yard playing with friends and it's not a catch

>they're always considered catches

No, literally the fucking opposite you leaf cunt. If the ball touches the ground simultaneous to the player landing on top of it to control it in the same motion it's ruled incomplete 99.9% of the time. I've seen it a hundred times and not once until tonight have I heard anyone try to asspull this bullshit here.

New England finally got their crazy meme SB catch

good b8

It didn't touch the ground though.

Just because YOU feel the game should be different doesn't mean the players playing under the established rules should have credit stripped from them because of idiots like you.

Complain to the NFL to change the rules. Don't blame players for doing their jobs by playing the goddamn game that's given to them.

PS: Fuck you.

>I just started watching football tonight: the post

The Pats had two of those dumb non-catches against them in their past two Super-bowl appearances, one of which costed them the game and the other had to be redeemed by that endzone interception. It's about time they had one of those fall their way.

>"not even mad"

>is so obviously fucking mad right now

How blind or delusional do you have to be to not see the ball touch the ground as his weight comes down on top of it? It's clear as day, watch the webm again and actually look with your eyes.

>receiver is already down, grabs ball while laying on the ground because it happens to land directly in front of him

Fuck the catch, the fact that this guy can lay on the ground without touching it with anything above his ankles is a goddamn superhuman feat.

Motherfucking toe plank for the win right?

Your opinion on what the game should be does not dictate whether it goes "against the spirit of the game". The rules were established by people who have been part of football a hell of a lot longer than you.

Does that mean some rules dont need to be changed? No. But this one in particular, nobody agrees with you. These types of catches make up for some of the most exciting and athletic catches ever, makes the game entertaining, which, unless you forgot, is the point of fucking sports.

NFL fans are so ignorant of their own rules. Canadian fans are like Europeans with the American language -- they understand the NFL rules better than burgers in addition to their own set of rules.

>he can't prove it and is just butthurt
Pats won, this was a catch and Hillary will never be president

You leaves and yurocucks are fucking delusional

>ball never touches the ground
>they showed multiple camera angles that proved it
>NOT A CATCH GUYS THEY CHEATED AGAIN!

Falcucks choked. Simple as that. All they needed was a field goal to win the game but these morons couldn't even do that.

>being in this much denial

Learn to READ. I said catches LIKE THAT, as catches where he CLEARLY HAS POSSESSION BEFORE he hits ground. And you bring up a completely different argument you dumb cunt.

I have to teach you about your own game, probably a fucking immigrant. It's ruled incomplete when the ground INFLUENCES getting control of it, which is a completely different situation. Here he had clear possession before it touched the ground.

>This happens in my back yard playing with friends and it's not a catch

I doubt your backyard has a zillion camera zoom-in camera angles to show wether the ball touched the ground or not

Fuck off, Australia. Aussie Rules thread is ----> that way

relax, Canadabro. It's just a game

>all these canadians with top tier opinions and handegg knowledge

Well done lads

Except he's not laying on the ground you dumb cunt. They showed the other angle and he was still mid air with half his body on top of another player. Stop assuming a bunch of wrong shit without knowing the facts. People like you are why we have flat earth believers in 2017.

>canadian education

>responding to bait
c'mon bros you know hes trolling

Everybody laugh at this Aussie Rules faggot.

>canadian education

>that flag
>this topic

It's just one autistic faggot

Are Americans really this retarded?

Not only was it a catch, it was probably the greatest catch in SB history.

And I say that as someone who doesn't give a fuck about any team that isn't the Niners.

It was watching dinner time news and I saw this kike levitating a ball while niggers jumped all over him
Of course I am interested
The kikes are cheating by altering spacetime

yes, they can be unfortunately for the rest of us

nice bait, but EdelGod never took his eyes off that ball and did a masterful cirque du soleil sleight of hand

Kike genocide when?
We can't let them get away with their spacetime bending

This mate put one too many shrimps on the barbee

Even Kiwis are more educated than you fools. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I think you mean Kek.

You?

holy shit, grasp at more straws. Don't be mad your shift at 7-11 is at 8 AM tomorrow.

Idk m8 he seemed pretty calm to me

>low quality bait
>canadian bites hard and is russled
Canadians in a nutshell

We've had/played the sport longer than you, Cletus.

It was a frog god

>he must maintain control of the ball until after his initial contact with the ground
>until after

Not a catch losers. The rules that dictate gaining control and possession while upright/running don't apply while falling to make a catch. He did not maintain control upon or after contacting the ground and it did touch the ground as he fell onto it.

We play football too mate.

Its a distant second to hockey but its still very popular

Here is your >(you) have a goodnight user all that crying will make you sleep like a baby

Whats that one spurdo picture
It says "where are the proofs :DDDDD"
Or something

>He did not maintain control
Uh, are you blind? His hand between the ball and the ground is all the evidence that is needed. Honestly this call gets made just about every game and usually we don't even have this good of a camera angle to show clearly that the player was actually catching the ball with their palm and not just pinning it to the turf.

I'm not mad, I'm a Bengals fan so NFL has completely numbed me years ago.

BUT...

It's retarded that a receiver is allowed to get control after his fucking knee is down.

AND

Overtime rules are dumb too. Falcons should have had a chance to rebuttal. How can you lose the world championship on a coin toss.

Jew sorcery is very powerful

>inb4 It wasn't bait, poster was serious
lol I hate to break it to you sunshine, but if you think some people in you country don't actually believe that stuff, you're not as bright as you think. They've proven enough times they do.

It was a catch, it was fucking amazing, and it was the moment I knew the Falcons were going to choke this shit away.

Reminder that Edelman is fugging Adriana Lima on a daily basis

Everyone making that same comment on overtime seems to suddenly think that every drive scores points. And not just points, but a TD.

>MUH SPIRIT OF THE GAME
Top kek enjoy the (You)'s before fading into irrelevance like the Failcons you Patagonian salt mine of legitimate mental deficiency.

Are you retarded?

>juggles the ball after his knee touches the ground

>still ruled a catch

people STILL don't think this shit is fucking RIGGED

>until after his initial contact with the ground

Is this the Mandela effect or are you trying to gaslight me? I've seen it a hundred times. Player falling while trying to catch. Puts hands around ball then lands on it. His weight causes ball to shift out and touch ground even if his hand is under it. Ruled incomplete.

You'd only be correct if he were falling with the ball after having established possession as a runner.

>Receiver didn't have his knee down, alternate angles show he wasn't
>Statistics show that scoring on first drive in overtime is around 50%, therefor coin toss does not actually dictate the winner at all
Sorry.

>Patagonian salt mine of legitimate mental deficiency.