Post a better card than this nigger, protip you can't

Post a better card than this nigger, protip you can't.

Post your favourite cards, no new school shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Errata:Crush_Card_Virus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

you lose.

....So you nuke some and then they have a CHOICE of nuking their own deck?

Pendulum was already fair, it's a -2 off the bat. Konami is fucking retarded
>No new school shit
Don't worry, it's old and dead now

Get duel links faggots and add me @ Soulburn (w the Marik icon)

Better version

thats the retarded errata
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Errata:Crush_Card_Virus

Konami erratas cards now. The old version, pic related, is not tournament legal. They reprinted it with the new effect

Between this, Trishula, Goyo, Stardust and Solemn judgement, these are what i considered best cards. Also Blowback Dragon is superior to Barrel my dude

I don't suppose theres a rule against using a 2 headed coin?

Started playing Duelists of the Roses earlier today on an emulator. Got Barrel Dragon for getting three needle worms in the slot machine. Nice card.

Never forget.

Forgot file

I named my dick after this card in my youth.

Get on my level nigger.

Best card in all of duel monsters.

Pretty sure this is the reason the ban list was even made

I don't even know what I'm looking at. I've been away from the game for far too long.

Superior

Most terrifying card in the game

It's an Xyz pendulum monster. You make Xyz monsters sort of like Synchro. It typically needs two monsters that are the same level. You stack the Xyz monster on top of the cards that were used to summon it, and those cards basically become counters. You can 'remove' them, sending them to the graveyard, to use an Xyz monster's effect.

The green is because it's Pendulum. That means that when it's destroyed, you put it on top of the extra deck instead, and if you set two monsters in your Pendulum Zone (new card zones, both players have 2) who's "pendulum scale numbers" create a range that the pendulum monster is within, you can special summon it from your extra deck again.

Unfortunately retards who don't know how to build decks think Pendulum is OP since it can special summon multiple monsters at once, even though it's resource-intensive and has many easy hard-counters like Solemn Strike.

So Konami nerfed it into the ground with "Extra Monster Zones," making it really hard to utilize the 'rebirth' ability in Pendulums. Nowadays, going to the extra deck is in many ways actually a bad thing since they can't be rescued by cards that only target the graveyard. It's tragic and it outright killed numerous archetypes, like Igknight and Majespecter.

Now they have Link monsters which is probably going to become Xyz, but even easier. You just send the right number of monsters to the graveyard and you summon it.

Ill never forget when some little bitch at books a million stole my blue eyes

The Pendulum thing actually sounds pretty cool shame it didn't work out the way it was originally intended.
With the link monster you just send something of the level of the link number to special summon it? Or do you have to send that many monsters to the graveyard to summon it?

I never understood this ones effect. The odds of getting two or more heads is the exact same as getting two or more tails, so 50/50. Which means you might as well flip one coin instead of three.

I traded a kid my blue eyes once.
>He promises me a better card.
>Months go by
>continuously ask him for my card
>no card.jpg
>halloween pops up
>it's late at night at this counseling place where all the kids used to wait for their parents
>I was dressed up as the grim reaper, mask, gloves and robe
>I see kid outside with his group in a circle doing some sort of activity
>creepily point to him silently as he's about his activity
>people start getting freaked
>adults asking me who I am
>I say nothing and just point
>next thing I know I'm getting tackled by an adult
>adults dragging me away
>I yell "You never gave me my card!!"
>got in trouble with my mom because evidently I was standing over there for way too long
>guess I zoned out
I think he gave me a black hole card eventually. Worth it just to see him nearly piss his pants.

op here, tbh i dont like it for the effect i just like it because he's sick as fuck and a dragon

I realize my explanation of Pendulum was lacking there because there's a lot of rule changes from normal monsters but it's simple once you get the hang of it. Pendulum monsters are considered spell cards while in the Pendulum Zone. The 'scale' is the number by the blue and red arrows, you set two monsters from your hand into the zones and it creates an exclusive range of numbers. If you set Scale 1 and Scale 8, you can special summon as many monsters in your hand and/or face-up monsters in your extra deck as you want from level 2-7.

The rule change added two new spaces for monsters that are in the middle of the board. Each player gets one and monsters special summoned from the extra deck are placed there. That means if your pendulum deck relies on dumping into the extra for a pendulum summon (as many do if they seriously rely on their pendulum aspect) then your deck is basically dead. They also removed Pendulum zones and made them the left-most and right-most areas in the Spell/Trap zone. Thus, pendulum players also have to play with two less spell zones.

Link Monsters require you to send monsters to the graveyard equal it's Link Number. Firewall dragon (the first pic I posted) needs four monsters. Alternatively, you can use Link monsters as a number of monsters equal to it's link. So you could also use a Link-3 and one other monster. The active Link arrows make the zones they point to Extra Monster zones so you can summon more stuff from the extra deck. It sounds resource-intensive but modern decks can be realllly floaty.

Right now it's not used too much (although Firewall Dragon is really OP in dedicated decks, it makes loops) due to the amount of resource needed but it's probably that when it gets to Link 6/7/8 they'll be insane shit. They can use tokens too which makes them even easier to summon. I think it's pretty much a ticking time bomb until it shits up the meta.

Pic related is example of new field

Probably just because it has a three barrel design. If the probability works out the same, it doesn't matter but gives the card a little extra flavor.

It was a combo where you would summon it with sangan or witch of the black forest on the field and then after they got destroyed you would add Yata Gerasu. You then summon Yata and lock your opponent out of doing anything while beating them down with CED.
The first banned list had 4 cards and it was all the cards I mentioned

Well 4 monsters banned, it had other spells and traps and shieet

Technically there's a difference. Some cards allow for coin flip events to be retried. I think it's mostly for "cool" factor

I was gonna say, didn't they axe stuff like Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity and Raigeki?

Ant gonna talk shit wit cho pussy lips now bitch

All these require context.

Pic related doesn't.

Anyone else have a fat wank over her?

Hi guys, wanna play Yugioh :) I have a really cool Destiny Hero deck I know they're not very good but I try my best

The animes have the highest highs and the lowest lows

When yata and CED first came out, I raged to no end when I'd get it played on me. I was like, 10 but still.

That's if you have no monsters in your grave tho otherwise it's worthless

god damn, I see why. I miss old yu-gi-oh.

That's beat that pendulum decks have to 2 less spell zones. Dunno if I'd be able to give that up. Way your describing it reminds me a lot of those old elemental hero cards, constantly shifting between the extra deck and the field.
Link seems tricky in that you need to draw a lot of shit to pull one out. In using tokens I assume you can use cards on the field to do the link like synchros? That's pretty cool. Makes me want to get back into it. All the card shops round me closed up though. Don't know anyone that still plays.

new yu gi oh looks like cancer tbh

Yaaaaas. That was my shit! Loved them remove from play cards.
Graceyards are for bitches.

monster reborn shithead, or any card that allows you to banish from your grave.

my african american companion

best girl

w8 black luster soldier was a girl? Am I a retard?

beat this nigger

You never saw dem armored titties?

Bustin out the shoebox mothafuckas

she always was and is to me, the original one at least. but not really :c

Dat blueeyes.

Yeah use use face-up monsters. If you can't find IRL venues, I highly recommend YGOPro Percy (an exe that's a fast and fully-auto duel simulator with constant updates, all cards ever printed, a pool of anime cards, and easy online play, all for free), or DuelingBook (a website where you do the plays manually, people like it because it feels more like real life, but be prepared to talk to your opponent in chat, introverts like me have trouble with that).

They made a couple new HERO cards but it's basically fanservice, nothing meta-ish sadly. HERO decks nowadays rely on Masked HERO Dark Law

Another casualty of modern yugioh. Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure are limited. They're now anti-metas because of the game's reliance on graveyard

cattos name?

I honestly swear I remember it being a guy, is this another mandela effect

this motherfucker

This is the only one that looks feminine, the rest look like males tbh (envoy of the beginning etc)

Ma niggas. Wonder if they still b&
Cept inaba he never banned. Love him tho.
Buffy.

Is there a website or app that lets you make custom card images BUT

Has proper placement/scaling for the name and levels, and all the other stuff? I've yet to see one, or if I did, it didn't support pendulum or xyz

cute cat my friend, treat him/her well

Why do the Jip Japs word these cards like their player base is full of niggers and retards? Oh wait, they are.

Play a real TCG like Magic. Not some shit skin bullshit that's banned in 50% of LGSs because the players can't stop chimping out.

All draw/destruction based Jars are still banned. I think it's only beaten by Dragon Rulers or whatever for archetype with most cards on the banlist.

she was always a girl in my childhood and my favourite, the only way you'd tell is through voice acting, and she sounded male, but i always pretended to be her in dumb playground games. envoy etc are all definitely male tho

Fuck all your shit

Y'all motha fuckas don't know shit 'bout the gravekeepers.
I treat her like a queen.
That's beat. Jars feed my lovely necrobaby.

Is that a new dueling network? Whats the site?

Pokemon is gay.

Duelingbook. It's the same shit

Only true waifu

What is the best archetype and why is it Deskbots?

Favorite card of all time. I used to run beatsticks/vanilla when i played. Still have him and vorse raider secret rare.

Stop right there fag

Thanks a heap my dude

my little cock got so hard over dark magician girl hentai

Got this one in holographic from the standard expansion pack when they were OG

I don't think there is unfortunately. The Dueling Book deck maker is really good though. Streamlined and efficient. Dueling Nexus is also an option. It's auto like YGOpro but on a website.

Used to make the little kids at the card shop cry with this deck. It's my pride and joy. Accidentally mixed my side deck and at least 1 b& card from my deckbox in while I was laying them out.

>macro cosmos
you sick fuck

Thread's over.

articuno is that u?

srs fuck off with this newschool faggotry

EXODIA, GIVE ME DUBS!

>quaking mirror force
>storming mirror force
>drowning mirror force
>dimension wall
Hahahahahaha

Checked

wow

>EXODIA, GIVE ME DUBS!

raigeki is back.

also new yugioh rules are retarded. you cant ss more than one extra deck monster onto the field unless you invest into these new cards.

Reminder that in old school yugioh 90% of the cards were the same and a massive amount were worthless