Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7use5uVA3qs
youtu.be/7use5uVA3qs
youtube.com/watch?v=zxd0gqP5Phg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rightful thread

Early autism shouldn't be rewarded

Why isn't anyone else here? I thought a Stannis thread would be refreshing

School year's back in session so we're a lot slower now cause fewer posters and posters not being able to stay long.

Even /who/'s slowed down to the point their threads are starting to die at night

I'm surprised /who/ would slow down when the school year starts. I'm a middle school teacher and this new school year there are even more Dr Who fans I my class. All 12-13 year old girls. That says something about the posters on Sup Forums

Yeah, we'll have to depend on extras more so than last year when it comes to the North.

We might get set stuff for Dany and Tourney of Harrenhal if D&D feel like it

Well it's to be expected that a lot of /who/, /got/ and Sup Forums posters in general are still in college and high school years.

And Doctor Who isn't a kids show for example, it's a family one so it's approachable for almost any age.

And girls? Really? Cause the newest lead is an old man, unless they're more into the previous Doctors like Tennant and Smith or just into the female companions and tolerate shit for them.

Metal Gear, huh?

Yeah it's tween girls. Never watched the show so I can't explain it

So where does the Stannis fit in, will he side with Jon as King in the North or oppose Cersei, trying to take the throne?

Where my Branbros at?

Where's uncle Benjen?

He will likely defeat the Freys and sink them and then die. I bet Jon stays dead for like half the next book and doesn't come back so fast but when he does come back Stannis will be dead.

Jon's a usurper who took his trueborn sister's rightful position without being legitimized by the King. Stannis wouldn't stand for it.

Cersei's also a usurper and kinslayer to boot and cucked his brother. Stannis wouldn't stand for her either.

If Stannis were alive, he'd likely legitimize Jon to make it official, then make him bend the knee so they can go save the Realm.

In books, with Robb's Will, all Jon would have to do is bend the knee to Stannis if Stannis survives to see Jon legitimized that is.

Have his army abandon him after burning Shireen like the show.

I can see this happen.

Stannis is a kinslayer too. He murdered Renly instead of working with him.

And Jon is most likely a trueborn son of Rhaegar and Lyanna since they probably had a ceremony done.

And why the fuck would Jon bend the knee to Stannis? He owes no allegiance to him.

>Stannis is a kinslayer too. He murdered Renly instead of working with him.

And Renly would've murdered him rather than follow his older brother. Either one would've been a kinslayer

>And Jon is most likely a trueborn son

Polygamy isn't accepted in Westeros unless you have dragons, got married before joining the faith or Old Gods or whatever, and are absolutely 100% based like Aegon, which is impossible.

>And why the fuck would Jon bend the knee to Stannis?

Stannis is the rightful king who Ned died for and named as Robert's heir

I wish you good fortune in the thread wars to come.

Renly understands PR and he doesn't want to stain his hands with his brother's blood. He would've ordered his men to restrain and bind Stannis in the battle. Then Stannis is sent to the Wall to take the black.

It doesn't negate Jon being Rhaegar's lawful son. Regardless if it was a polygamous marriage, Jon is the next male successor to the Iron Throne.

Nobody knows about that nor would they care.

>He would've ordered his men to restrain and bind Stannis in the battle.

Except he told Loras to kill Stannis but to do it clean so he doesn't suffer or some shit

> Rhaegar's lawful son

Lawful means within the law. Polygamy isn't.

If Jon becomes the successor or heir, it'll be cause Dany legitimizes him or names him heir or successor

Naw, in the books Renly is fully prepared to kill Stannis and in fact tells his men not to desecrate his corpse or parade it around.

That is the entirety of the extend of Renly's standards.

Is Based Euron going to start the apocalypse bros?

He's gonna get killed easily to show how badass Dany is

In the show maybe he will start it but then get killed off quickly like most characters.

In the books it will never be published so who knows.

Okay I reread that scene in ACOK. You got me there but using black magic is still evil as fuck. And there's still no guarantee that Renly would've killed Stannis. Stannis struck first without any hesitation thanks to his red witch.

Technically, Jon IS legitimized thanks to Robb's will so he doesn't need jacksquat from Stannis. So even if Jon isn't a lawful son of Rhaegar, he's still got the nod from Robb who was acknowledged as King in the North and has Stark blood.

No, but he'll fuck Dany's shit right up

>"I'm here to give you my monster cock, Dragon Queen!"
>Ok but first I want you to feel MUH DRAGON FIRE
>Euron dies
>Daenerys wins once again

If they kill Euron like this I'll legit stop watching this show

I think Euron in the books has a major role to play. In the show he's irrelevant asf

>he's still got the nod from Robb who was acknowledged as King in the North and has Stark blood.

Robb was a rebel and usurper stealing half of Stannis' kingdom and didn't care that his own honorable father named Stannis as the one true king.

Better to bend the knee to someone with a righteous claim to the throne and back him in saving the Realm than spurn him and make him an enemy

Except why the fuck should Robb and the Northmen acknowledge Stannis as their king? Nobody knows what Ned did with Robert's will. To everyone else, Stannis and Renly was rebelling against Robert's lawful heir Joffrey.

He could end up being more relevant next season when more is revealed, but at this point he does seem rather pathetic compared to book Euron

Stannis saved Jon's life and the very existence of the Nights Watch itself. Jon owed Stannis his life, yet doesn't even bother to back him up when Sansa talks shit about him.

In the show Jon is totally an ungrateful prick in regards to Stannis.

Didn't Ned send word to the other Houses about Stannis and shit?

I know the show had it be that he only sent a raven to Stannis and then Stannis sent word but could've sworn it went down differently in the books.

>back him up when Sansa talks shit about him.

Why bother defending the dead man? Why would D&D bother to have Jon defend him and shift the argument?

Here

I hope that other user is still here too so he can continue to have an aneurysm over pic related

Stannis only went to the Wall because he was out of options and wanted to earn brownie points with the Northmen to make a comeback.

And everyone talks shit about Stannis because he's an irredeemable asswad who murdered his own brother AND daughter for power.

>In the show Jon is totally an ungrateful prick in regards to Stannis.
What have you been watching? Jon is respectful yet wary of Stannis in the show because he doesn't want to violate the NW's neutrality.

Ned tried doing that, but Cersei intercepted him. And yeah, in the show, Ned alerted Stannis about being Robert's lawful heir. In fact, TV Stannis didn't even know about the Twincest and Ned did all the investigating.

Where is the rest of the wildfire?

Under the red keep

Stamina saved Jon's life, Edd's life, Sam and Gillies life. Every person not named Stark that is important to Jon, Stamina saved.

Speaking of Starks, Stannis was trying to reinstate them as the Wardens of the North and would have also been responsible for saving Sansa from the Bolton's.

Not helping or even saying a kind word to the man who saved literally everything you care for is the definition of ungrateful.

Stannis, not stamina.

Please, Mance just wanted to come to terms with the Watch. He wanted to give the wildlings refuge behind the Wall and not pointlessly fight anymore. If Stannis hadn't shown up, I'm willing to bet Jon and Mance would've come to an agreement.

The point of the scene was Sansa venting her frustrations in their efforts at Jon and Jon having to shut her down, him defending Davos is enough, no need to then defend Stannis and give a long list when it's clear she's just bitching about anything

What the fuck Joffrey, why would you hurt this face?

Say what you want about Sophie, but you can't deny she WAS a 10/10.

S1 9/10
S2 7/10
S3 6/10
S4 3/10
S5 4/10
S6 -2/10

She was never a 10/10 at any point.

Even now she's only a 9/10 in the right makeup, a 7/10 in regular life, probably a 5/10 with no makeup and bedhead.

Shame that for a girl obsessed with her ass and flaunting it, she doesn't have one

Partying all the time sucks the collagen out of your skin and ages you quickly. It's why club bitches in their 20's look 40 in broad daylight

Which ASoIaF character is most like Rin?

well rin is worst girl so probably Shae.

>Shame that for a girl obsessed with her ass and flaunting it, she doesn't have one

I've noticed this too. Why does she do it?

Reminder house bolton is not dead because Sansa Bolton is carrying Ramsay's baby

You must be fucking joking. Boy george/10.

Maybe bongs really like flat asses and compliment her on it all the time so she really likes it.

Combine it with her clear attention seeking personality, you get ass pics on her twitter

Don't you remember how Jon came to Mances tent for the express purpose of assassinating him?

Do you remember how Mance caught on and questioned Jon what son of Ned Stark would murder a friendly man who offered him bread and salt?

There was no option for peace in that tent, Stannis bailed the Nights Watch big time?

Stannis went to the wall because of the Red Woman showing him the White Walkers. To save the world from the Long Night? You'd think Jon would be more on board considering him and Stannis had the same goal.

In fact, in the books one of the major reasons why Jon gets shanked is because he IS going to break the neutrality and help Stannis.

>Preston got married while I have to fuck Craigslist boipucci just to get off

smdhtbhfam

Pretty lame wedding vows but good for him, though.

HOLY SHIT

THE SWEET WEDDING

Our boy Preston got married!

youtu.be/7use5uVA3qs

>6'9" Preston

Manlet Reddit showfags on suicide watch.

Daily reminder PJ is /OurGuy/

#High #Test #HighTestosterone

youtube.com/watch?v=zxd0gqP5Phg

*sniff*

smell that boys?

the salad dressing dark ages are over

now comes the Great Preston Renaissance

/got/ is now Jacobs Country once more.

/r/asoiaf on suicidewatch. Wow, they've banned all discussion of Preston Jacobs because their pleb theories are daily BTFO. So sad!

She isn't bad looking now. Mind you I have not seen any IRL picture of her and can only go by how she looks in GoT, in relatively modest attire.

genuinely did not know Preston's real name was actually Preston until she said it

>ywn play a gamewatch a crossover asoiaf-KS story where all the characters disability were caused by other people

>Vargo Hoat crippled Rin and Emi
>HoB&W blinded Lilly because she was shit
>Aerys or Joffrey had Shizune's tongue cut off
>Hanako was about to be burned alive at the stake but midway Melisandre realized she read the vision wrong and went "oops! :)" and let her go half burned

I knew I was a lonely isolated homo, but I didn't realize I was a lonely and isolated enough homo to watch 10 minutes of Based Preston's home movies without even speeding the video up to 1.25x.

Jojen Reed, probably.

You shut your cunt mouth.

NOT AN AUTIST
O
T
A
N
A
U
T
I
S
T

PJ is perfectly normal and balanced individual! TAKE THAT.

somehow always knew Preston would be a yellow fever kind of guy

Confirmed for Sup Forums. Just when I thought he couldn't be any more based.

patrician Preston fans ALWAYS knew this

it was the plebbitors who hopped on the anti-Preston bandwagon who assumed he was an autist just because he's the most creative intellectual in the ASOIAF fanbase (and probably a smarter guy than GRRM tbqh)

Check 'em.

She looks like his single greatestfan.

So happy for him.

>plebbitors who hopped on the anti-Preston bandwagon who assumed he was an autist

they probably hate him because that thing he said about how Jon wasn't Azor Ahai (and there probably wasn't any Azor Ahai) because asoiaf isn't Harry Potter.

reddit's full of autistic jonfags, they got mad.

>/got/ mocks Preston for his theories
>alpha big guy that just got married to a qt3.141

How can /got/ even compete with this?

Preston truly is /ourguy/

Sad!

>Preston married a 10/10 asian cutie whilst you guys are alone jacking it off to cartoon girls and recordings of Stannis quotes

Preston's hapa child will be the Prince that was Promised.

screencap this

>just got banned from submitting Preston video to /r/asoiaf

AHAHAHAHA.

I submitted the video, they deleted it. I asked the mods why, they said "it's not GoT related, I called them faggots, they banned me and muted me from the modmail.

Fucking pathetic.

PJ is now henceforth /ourguy/. May his line run deep and long.

We see you preston.

Stop samefagging from your glass candles

Preston is a dumb contrarian autist who can't understand nuance, clings to the tiniest details and clues to confirm his """"""theories""""""", yet ignores much bigger detail and clues when it doesn't suit him (i.e. R+L+J). He's also a feminist SJW. Stop spamming his faggotry.

>Preston's wedding dance with his asian waifu

>23 posters
>78 replies

what did he mean by this?

"I am a huge faggot that loves shit in my mouth". Or so it is known.

>>/got/ mocks Preston for his theories

You what?
I don't know what the current /got/ might think of him, but in the day when we pioneering him on here around about the end of S4, he was held in high regard, although we allowed ourselves a chuckle here and there when the theories became so clouded that not even GRRM could've thought them up.

But he's been our guy for a while now.

It's probably reddit that's shitting themselves.

By the way, Preston hasn't been replying in the comments. Could it be that he's on here, reviewing the effects of this on /got/? I know he lurks so....

me taking the picture

Look at this fugly whore's face. Even she is disgusted when touched by such repugnant autism.

>autist
>just married a hot girl while you've never had a girlfriend and post angrily on Reddit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH projecting queer.

There's a difference between samefagging and discussing shit with someone else extensively, newfaggot

Only autists think chinks are hot. They're fucking disgusting and cheap.

t. virgin Sup Forumsack

>"""""""""""""discussing"""""""""""""

>decide to rematch the show
>search for it on my TV
>0 results
>check online
>0 results
Did it implode or something?

>"m-m-maybe if I dismiss other men's relationships as autistic for no reason maybe my own virginity will sting less!!! god I'm so lonely!"

Stop projecting and go back to r*ddit, yellow fever faggot.

>is a 35 year old virgin
>is jealous of other men who marry hot girls
>calls other people faggots

lolwut

I told you to stop projecting.

/ourguy/ has a real waifu.

I'm not projecting. I'm happy for Preston and think this is tremendous and positive news.

I find it extraordinarily moving that Preston found his love- I loved, for example, their vows.

Only a bitter loser would have a negative emotion to this. Sad!

That's nice, now stop spamming, you're even more obnoxious than the regular spammers.

Don't want to.