Why does pussy smell so fucking bad? Even the cleanest most washed pussy smells like a fishy garbage can usually...

Why does pussy smell so fucking bad? Even the cleanest most washed pussy smells like a fishy garbage can usually. Especially after sex. Have you ever fucked a girl like once a day for a week and then be able to smell them from across the room? Shits gross.
Its a musty fishy salty odor.
*gags*

You haven't smelled anything until you live with a woman to man trans, and have to share a bathroom.

your going to have to explain.

>Even the cleanest most washed pussy smells like a fishy garbage can usually

i feel sorry for you buddy if you think they are all rotten.

also pls post pictures have you banged her/him are you gay have you seen her/his pussy?

I don't know what kind of nasty ass whores you've been fucking, but a cleanly washed pussy smells/tastes just fine.

You might be gay

>Have you ever fucked a girl like once a day for a week and then be able to smell them from across the room?

Have you?

Try working as a Security Officer in an ER. We sometimes have to restrain homeless/street women, so the nurses can insert cathitors into them to collect the urine sample. Talk about GROSS.

Things could always be worse. Just be appreacitive a decent chick is willing to let you bang her. The older you get, you'll develop a higher tolerance for vaginal odor.

He's definitely gay. Or the girls he bangs are trashy hookers. Or his mom.

Pretty much this. You got the shit end on this.

That being said, there's no way to avoid the smell of used condoms floating around post-coitus. It's....not great.

Damn son maybe you need to step up your game and stop getting with that coffee drinking trailer trash yeast infected bitches you be fucking. My girls pussy taste like water and smells almost nothing. The fuck you sticking your dick in?

Why is he gay because he doesn't like the smell

OP
it's because what you are fucking is called an ass
it's not a pussy hole, you are just a faggot
as usual.

>trashy hookers
>mom
They are one in the same

>restrain homeless/street women, so the nurses can insert cathitors into them to collect the urine sample
Wtf how is this legal?

Butterscotch.

What the fuck did you think OP? They pee from there. Your cock smell like shit too.

No, I wash my cock. It smells like soap.

Ive fucked 5 girls. I took the virginity of 4 of them. I can agree that not all pussy stinks, but some of them just reek no matter what and they develop yeast infections everytime you touch them.
One of my girlfriends had this problem, I went down on her, and almost puked all over her. It was bad, and she had just washed.

if you can reach it enough to smell it you can suck it too.

When the patient is placed on an Involuntary Psychiatric Hold, and is being uncooperative/combative with clinical staff, Security is there to render assistance.

whaddup chad

We are all human and, at times, can NOT be at our freshest. But as a dude, I can say, I usually don't notice the smell as I'm a little preoccupied with making sure the husband isn't home yet or not cumming too fast, and/or making sure it's a female this time. I don't have time to fucking Danielle Steele the shit outta the puss. You half-fag or something? Just fuck her and be thankful you're getting ANY dick polishing, ya cuck. Let HER worry about the smells.

I have smelled pussy that stinks really bad and broke up with them. I have also dated women who have pussies that smell like nothing. You have just had bad luck, have you ever tried ... I donno .... asking them to wash it before you fuck?

Had a chick once whose vagingo smelled and tasted like cotton candy

Do you have a brain? Do you have any common sense at all??

Holes, that urinate, bleed, and are next to places where poop exit should probably smell.

Fucking idiot.

Because its a hole

The vagina is not even an inch away from the asshole, so thats a good reason too.
Its like a mixture of ass and pickled fish.

>dinner on a first date

her...
>so tell me a bit about yourself
him...
>did you wash your cunt today?

dated a girl who you could smell through her pants from 4 feet away when she got turned on
Smelled like a Long John Silvers dumpster in Mid July

Kek

This is the only acceptable and LOGICAL answer.
Morons itt.

If you are such a pussy ass you cant be up front with the girl then you deserve stench pussy.

Once you get to that point just tell her you cant eat a girl out if it smells really bad down there. Most girls will wash just for that reason. They like head too.

I have a ploblem.
I cant cum or even get turned on without doing this...
I have to listen to african jungle music drums and bang my head against the toilet in order to get an erection.
Its very weird, and is why I dont have a girlfriend anymore.
Sometimes, If im feeling adventurous
Ill blare Barney the dinosaur, eat dry cat food, bang my head on the toilet of course, use my own shit as lubrication, its warm, scream at my cats, shove a can of beans up my ass, and bust a huge load to traps.
Traps arent gay.
And im not crazy

jesus christ kid i'm drunk and laughing at stupid shit, never take this place seriously, that's a free tip.

Topfuckinkek

My brother got me my hospital security job after being unemployed for a year. First week on the job we get some homeless injun bitch high off of bath salts. Was a truly brotherly bonding moment when we held her nasty legs open. The doctor ordered she have her temperature taken anally after spitting in the nurses face. That smell was probably the worst thing I've ever experienced. Worked there for four years before getting my IT job. Was a huge shift going from getting bloody tampons thrown at me for forcing a drunk girl to stay in her room until mommy picked her up to sitting in a comfy cubicle thinking up ways to pretend I'm busy.

It seems luck of the draw. I've dated some girls with really stinky pussies. No matter what, almost as soon as they showered they'd be back to smelling rank. It was a real turnoff. Other ones have been OK. My ex's sister had one of the least offensive pussies I've encountered. My current girlfriend's doesn't smell at all and tastes fine.

>thinking up ways to pretend I'm busy
What are some good ways?

helping jack off papa

ER Security again...
Yeah, sounds like a familiar story. When I first got here 3 years back, I didn't think I would make it my first week. I never worked this close with the public before. I've been assulted, kicked, punched, spit in the face, had nasty things thrown at me, even injured twice. It's a thankless gig... but I do get to meet some hot traveling nurses though! So it's not all horrible.

Just biding my time until I get Network Certified.

Had a coworker who was ftm trans. Weirdest fucking smell ever. Jesus christ

Always having a half completed email up, pretending like you're managing some virtual machines, going over to the helpdesk to BS about vidya while being ready to pretend it's to troubleshoot some stupid issue, and editing an excel sheet with ideas on how to pretend you're busy.

My ex used to get pissed at me for washing my dick after fucking her.
It smelled horrible. She came in the bathroom to me standing in the bathtub scrubbing my dick with axe.
"Why are you washing yourself? I dont stink. Are you saying I stink? You asshole."
Oh yeah, excuuuse tf out of me. Let me just wear your cheesey white smelly discharge on my dick for a week and then go an visit my parents so I can give my dad a heart attack from the stink.

I would have been like "Yeah you do stink see a doctor"

Dudes need to man up and tell it like it is.

You made me laugh user.

Fucking kek

Only time I ever licked pussy it was clean and fresh smelling. I thought I was going to be disgusted and have to go it like a hobo in the city. But nope, it was delicious.

Had an asian girlfriend who ate nothing but seafood and stirfry or rice. Her pussy smelled like shrimp fried rice.

Maybe you're the one passing the yeast infection on. Ever think of that? If it smells like shit everywhere you go, you might want to check your shoes.

>don't notice the smell as I'm a little preoccupied with making sure the husband isn't home yet
Your husband wouldn't be happy knowing your sleeping around user

OP.... no disprespect. But if it's that bad, what kind of females are you sleeping with? (Hookers, low-life's, skanks?)

If the chick is bone-a-ble and doesn't have an std, then her natural body odor only heightens my arousal.

Not everyone likes to smell shit when they fuck. Scientific studies have shown that when something smells good people get more aroused.

Smells like chicken keep on lickin
Smells like ass I gotta pass

I don't recall stating finding the smell of feces acceptable. I was referring to pheromones.

Well as the whole body produces pheromones there is no need to have a stinky pussy. Glad we agree.