Why does anyone still give a shit?

Why does anyone still give a shit?
It's been 6 months and people are still complaining

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you seriously asking why people give a shit about their president

if you don't care then why would you post about it?

just ignore it and delete the thread.

Butthurt liberals are butthurt. Every other day its "he's getting impeached its over!" Or "Russians helped him get in the white house!" Despite even people that work for CNN saying that its bullshit and they just push that agenda for ratings. Its like they don't realize who is the vice president and the fact that he's a true conservative.

no, he's just hoping retards will get into a debate about it and will somehow feel a fulfillment he does not get in the real world.

the fact that you're still saying CNN fake news shows how butthurt you are
please stop projecting it's audibly painful and yes I can hear you should posting

"liberals" are butthurt because he's an absolute clusterfuck, the whitehouse is in constant disarray, Trumps giving giant taxbreaks to the richest Americans and trying to take healthcare away from the lower and middle class, he also hasn't kept any of his promises yet and has actually gone back on a lot of the shit he said, like all the "drain the swamp" rhetoric and the "not cutting social security" shit

I am far from butthurt. All cable news is fake news and just go for ratings.

People think bitching on here is actually doing some good (it isn't). That and trolls know it's an easy, no effort way to trigger people.

can you not see the irony or what

I don't think anybody here thinks they're doing something for me personally it's arguing for the hell of it

because he's had ample time to show he can lead the US and he's proved himself all but inept.

>still complaining

The only people who are "still complaining" are butthurt liberals.

>acting like 98% is impossible odds

why do people keep bringing up Hillary Clinton as if we actually care

because hilary is hilarious

8 months, and leftists are still butthurt. It's never going to end.

hahaha thats hilarious, keep it up!

Hillaryous

yeah we got to stop this thing before it becomes a problem

As inefficient and incompetent trump is he is still better than hillary.

Honestly though Americans should be mad their democracy is a sham.

Trump's done.

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

Grand Jury is being conviened to bring charges against Trump for collusion. The financial evidence is overwhelming, and he's going to prison.