Can he make a come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnQ-4VI8m8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UyrgkfP66Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=6wnqMwHIzGc
youtube.com/watch?v=R4zV3EMxhHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

He's deader than a dead dog's bone buried down a blind alley off a dead end street in a ghost town.

>love you my way

literally who

Look how healthy and sane he is.

Did he ever recover from that 2011-12 sperg out?

Nope. He just got worse and worse. His output got less and less. He stopped doing regular videos. Then he stopped doing movie vlogs. Then he stopped doing vlogs entirely. Now he's going 4 months without a stream or video entirely.

Big mistake Noah did was not talking as much about current movies and games. Too much focus on the past, which is niche.

Blind Pablo puts out a review on every major new game and most of the big blockbusters.

He's just working on the movie, guys.

You'll see.

Don't worry guys. Big updates coming.

>stops tweeting for a week
>tursn out he's just playing skyrim

lol

>role playing as your dog on twitter

>tfw watching comfy younger spoony

>Rewatching his FF8 videos pre-Insano
>His Ultima series reviews

He got way too bogged down in shitty retarded skits, and then everything just went down in flames.

pretty much, young spoony had so much energy and a lot of that turned into skits, a lot of misses but a few hits
i just loved his stuff in general, terror trax, wendy's training video, yor and early final fantasy were based

I really hope I don't fall into the abyss like this.

I feel sadness for knowing he used to be a normal man with hopes and dreams. Now I'm sure he just collects welfare and bitches about the good old days. Chain drinking Mtn' Dew even though he has a heart condition.

i want his cum on my back

How long until Spoony can't afford his mortgage payments?

I would have thought this would be it. That'ss why he stopped tweeting. April has no job and Patreon is down.

What were the two big drops?

April's still tweeting. It's fucking creepy as shit though.

It's just how Patreon calculates the money, pledged vs. actual.

The steady drops after that are at the beginning of the month. People get a notification and rememeber they're paying this guy, so they stop.

April is insane. As nuts as he is. She tweets endlessly about her ugly ass dolls.

> forced to sell the robot

It's a fucking shame what Spoony has done to himself. All he had to do was make one review a month and his fans would have still doled out their money. Now he's making like 1/5 of what he used to on patreon. Poor April, she has to deal with this no ambition, low energy piece of shit.

She chose to follow him down the dark path.

I remember him so fondly from these days. Whatever happened to that guy? youtube.com/watch?v=mnQ-4VI8m8c

April is some weak willed girl who blames herself for everything. She still has this "fangirl" minset with Noah and puts him on some pedostool.

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

>tfw he'll never ever reach the heights of his Phantasmagoria playthrough

youtube.com/watch?v=UyrgkfP66Wk

Nope

He really should have just tried his hand at stand up. i mean, there's WAY worse comics out there that are successful.

I guess he's too scared of failure.

I agree that April is very weak willed. Still, though, you would think she would have SOME respect for herself and either force him to unfuck his shit or leave him.

>you would think she would have SOME respect for herself and either force him to unfuck his shit or leave him.

well, you thought wrong.

Counter monkey was the worst thing to happen to his content along with doctor insaneo.

Counter monkey and his fucking wrestling vlogs

When will Spoonys brother mercy kill him with a shotgun

I like some of his Counter Monkey vids. The ones where he just told stories were great. Then he ran out of stories.

Spoony isn't Mexican, so Miles "You have to go back" Antwiler doesn't have a reason to kill him.

I haven't followed Spoony in years. Who is April?

His live in girlfriend who is insane and obsessed with dolls.

Remember 2009 spoony? Fuck I remember being in hs and watching comfy af nes reviews and playthrus

I liked old spoony videos a lot. The longer his hair got, the worse his content became. His ffviii review was never anything special, it was just more coherent in a time where people were filming potato cam windows movie maker videos. It was slightly above average and didn't have any insight into why the game was so bad outside of basic observations. Spoony was just that guy in your group that hates everything and over analyzes the situation to absurd levels. He's funniest off the cuff like in counter monkey, but not at all when he emulates NC or AVGN. Fuck man, I'd settle for him making small rant vlogs about trump hate or some shit you'd see him spending hours on twitter about, versus his pie in the sky Jimmy Fallon dreams that go nowhere.

But is she a qt that's the real question

No

He was so normal in 2009. He'd make normal vids and updates for his fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wnqMwHIzGc

It is such a far cry from the miserable, always on edge crazy person we have now.

No, she's a manface. Decent enough to date if she's nice enough. But she's kind of nuts.

Nice girl, but zero self-esteem.

Is it really that difficult to vlog about things you've watched?

I'm betting he's just gotten a regular job.

Lupa was right, Spoony is a creep

>I'm betting he's just gotten a regular job.

He tweets constantly and now steam shows him playing 85 hours of skyrim in the last 2 weeks. He's literally just sitting on his ass doing nothing.

> Is it really that difficult to vlog about things you've watched?

He's a pissy little bitch. People came down on him for his 2 hour Amazing Spiderman 2 review so he just stopped doing movie reviews entirely.

Yeah I would

>she's aged 15 years in 5 years

gross

What the fuck happened to our boy?
Why cant he ever do something as good as the ultima reviews again?

>these autists that spew gossip with such venomous vitriol because some guy they don't know doesn't make videos anymore

strange people, itt

No motivation. No sleep. He's on edge, and angry. Has zero interest in doing videos anymore. Possibly insane. I suspect the meds he got do more harm than good, and the side effects of them are causing all his problems.

His little show was a nostalgic wankfest but then he ran out of all the things he wanted to talk about. Hense, his show has no reason to exist anymore.

If he retired, fine. But he's getting Patreon money which pays his bills. He's promising updates. He's really just scamming people.

can he ever go back to computer engineering (assuming he ever even actually worked in that field after finishing college)

even if he got his shit together, has the industry moved on to where his degree or whatever is basically retrograde and useless?

Are you paying him?

He had an office job and a CS degree. But he's been out of that field for 10 years. He'd have to be fully retrained.

he's kind of screwed. He'd have to go to some place and get another degree. But he can't afford that now.

he could still do basic networking shit. he could get a job.

he just doesnt want to

>e could still do basic networking shit.

Idk famm I'm a mega autist and I can't network for shit all tge jobs I ever got where eitger blind hires or soneone spoke on my behalf

this is so fucking queer. Why are you talking about this mans personal life? You don't know him, you're fucking weird.

He made himself a public figure through his attention whoring.

>pedostool

Maybe in the butt. I'd have to be drunk.

>Can he make a come back?
Can he come on a back? Is that what you just said?

What the fuck, I stopped playing Skyrim after the first week. Like 7 years ago

He did, he posted an attempt on his site once at a convention. I couldn't make it past a few minutes. It was all referencing old media or things he'd seen, but he wasn't able to bring the stories to life in a way that worked without clips. He just seemed like some weirdo rambling about 30 year old video games. The convention crowd ate it up, overly so, but he'd get eaten alive in a real comedy club.

face to face: Yes.
she reminds me of a college professor I had. Raging liberal. High energy. Total workaholic. Probably tight and would buy me a soda afterwards, but would make me keep it all on the DL. Lupa my girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4zV3EMxhHQ
we gotta make videos like this to get him to make more videos

You're the most cringeworthy person that posted here so far.

Still waiting on that Coke, Lupa

bamp