I work at a record store, ama

I work at a record store, ama

why don't you kill yourself?

Why do you feel as though your useless, pissant experiences warrant a post?

How do you feel about the fact that the physical media market will not exist in the next ten years?

How does it feel to make minimum wage? Do you still live with your mom?

sup?

why do you think your existence on this earth matters to anyone?

What's your favorite genre?
Do you collect yourself?
How big is your record collection?
Favorite artists of all time?

Do you guys specialize in anything or support a local scene? If not how to you feel about contributing to the vapid consumerist culture that has appropriated the medium as an affectation?

Would you beat me up if I walked in

I would beat your face to a pulp under any circumstance

Bc I have a lot to live for
Why do you feel as though your useless, pissant experiences warrant a post?
Honestly, I don't really mind, I'm not that into vinyl or physical media, I love music.
I don't mind, I'm in college and I get to work a comfy 30 hours a week doing something I love. I pay my way tho, rent.
Prob slowcore
I do, I'm not super into it as I said tho, just don't like to spend so much, I buy what's really special to me, it's ab 100 records, and my favorite band is Yo La Tengo, other notables are Brian Eno, Codeine, Grouper, Stars of the Lid, Songs: Ohia, etc.
Yeah, we've been a mainly rock/punk/heavy store for most of existence, adopting pop and hip-hop/electronic stuff. The owner used to book shows and do lots of promotion in the local scene throughout the 90s, several of the employees, myself included also book local shows in the area for small bars/venues
yes.

What's the strangest combo of records you've seen a person bought?

Where will you work after the store shuts down in the next couple of years?

do you plan on doing some acid at your work soon?

Has anyone ever thanked you for a recommendation after checking the band out?

At this store? My first specific memory is 20 years ago and I haven't been in about a year.

would you recommend working at a record store?

>Bc I have a lot to live for
no you literally do not

>Why do you feel as though your useless, pissant experiences warrant a post?
nice projection

I don't know what I expected from a fucking college student who works at some gay record store

Literally what are you trying to achieve by being a dick?

Endorphins

What if I was actually really cool

You make good music.
Too bad you're Montie.

No, but I have been to waterloo it's a cool place.
chill
idk bro

how come you didn't answer my question

CUMCUMCUM
FUCK
SUFFR HQE%Yq35h/bnf.letmyWEJNKLllhzgn xct/ko[ BNcm
LISTEN TO THENRWAEL{FMAWEFNAWEJFJWEFAWHGHGJASJG

Ahhhh

wow dude you're so cool i bet you're life is really great and you get your dick sucked alot because you're so cool and smart and better than everyone else oh my god daddy please let me SUCK youuuu

No that would specifically be oxytocin

Whats the most Patrician album somebody bought? The most Pleb?

check out charalambides my dude

That's pretty dope. Also that's a pretty good list of artists, user. Would gladly shop at your store.

yeah, a lot, we have a lot of regular customers too that we will regularly chat with and trade recs with. Really rewarding part of work, ya kno?

Only if you love music and can deal with people and know how to maintain an actual inventory without fucking up simple shit, yeah.
sry I tried 2
This one girl comes in and is so cute and buys really cool shit like noise and experimental shit like this heat and also like spiderland and that kinda shit I am in love I think, people also buy really garbage shit, we still have to sell halsey to shitty teenagers and stuff, you know.