Reports of Creepy Clowns Spread to More Cities: 'It Is Not Funny,' Police Say

The fuck is going on? Promotion for IT?

>"Mainly it has been children who have reported they have seen these clowns in the woods. Every time we have gone out there we have not seen any clowns."

msn.com/en-us/news/us/reports-of-creepy-clowns-spread-to-more-cities-it-is-not-funny-police-say/ar-AAiCctY?li=BBnb7Kz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanganyika_laughter_epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDKGzC_GYg
cbsnews.com/news/clown-sightings-south-carolina-creepy-details-released/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clowns are always funny

This is one that fine edge of disturbing yet funny.

I think it's for rob zombies new movie

it's more fun than funny.

I first saw this yesterday. Is this some sort of meta humor? Viral marketing? Satire or something?

They all float down here!

>According to the report, several children also told the deputy that clowns had approached them behind one of the apartment buildings and tried to lure them into the woods "by displaying large amounts of money."

they are treading on a very thin line if it is viral marketing

Its America. The most plausible answer is that its a pedophile dressed as a clown trying to fuck kids.

It's kids making shit up.

Somebody is going to shoot one of these clowns.

>The fuck is going on? Promotion for IT?

thread

sage

Could be a sick publicity stunt for IT.

Or it's pranksters doing it in emulation of IT.

There probably are no clowns, just kids making shit up.

~t. clownman

>yfw Icp is making a comeback

It's bullshit that one kid made up and now other kids are saying they saw it too

Like how, In the 80s, everything was a satanic cult

Clown lives matter

You know how kids are, very lively fantasy. I was a kid once you know, I wouldn't trust me back when I was a kid.

this is stupid as fuck

i want a ghost to try shit with me, i'd fucking destroy them

>trips

And yup. When I was a kid there were always stories of a white van that would lure and abduct kids. Lots of kids had seen it, of course. No adults. No abductions.

My guess here is that clown in Wisconsin story got told on a school yard. Now all the kids are seeing clowns.

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

PROSECUTE THE POLICE

That's what I'm thinking, one or two kids saw it and then it spread to their friends. But now its across two full states and growing. The article I read had one little girl saying that the clowns live in a "cabin in the woods, at the far end of a pond, at the end of a man made trail".

Sounds like some pretty interesting stuff for a spoopy copypasta, I might writefag about with it

>Promotion for IT?
obviously, just like this thread

I'm driving to buy a costume now.

but which woods should I pick?

I seen one in a blue transit van.
He gave me a Chelsea smile.

>beat the shit out of clown ghost
>weird yellowish mushy shit on your hands
>ghost clown is actually a spider with Freddy Krueger powers
>nerd tries to tell you it's actually a drider

You're gonna get shot m8. Perhaps ought to have done this when there weren't a dozen news articles about clowns luring kids into the woods with money.

>clowns
>not funny

Yeah they always make up shit like grown men wanting to have sexual intercourse with them, can you believe that? Don't believe their lies, haha

Very funny, but even that you gotta be careful with. You wouldn't want to end up getting accused by some poor kid now, would you?

>get shot
>come back as a ghost driven by your thirst for revenge on the parents who killed you

it's like pottery

It's Jared Leto method acting for Suicide Squad II

>drider
Wouldn't the batman movie be coming before that?

Satanic Ritual Abuse hysteria spread in the 80s and 90s before the internet even existed, mass hysteria is not even worth talking about now since the internet exists.

what are they going to do when men dressed as the Lepper starts trying to lure kids into the woods?

It's America, shoot em.

>tfw I live near the woods

fucking rednecks ..

You know what do, could get away with it if you dress convincingly enough.

People are still scared of clowns? Get over it, they're not even scary they *honk honk* never did anything to anyone they just want to make people laugh.

t. Chuckles

>What are you doing here in the woods?
>*HONK HONK*
>So, you admit you tried to meet a 12-year-old here.....for juggling?
>*BEEP!*
>Oh go ahead, do you want to finish your cream pie?

>I MAKE U GOOD BALOON
>NO LATEX

idiots its a goddamn viral marketing campaign for the new 'IT' movie

It's the fucking anti-clown lobby at it again, sinking their talons into the MSM for another offensive in their war on mirth

Yeah, but it's getting police involved. It's wasting their time and that's a crime.

>While it's not illegal to dress as a clown in Greensboro, Danielsen says the city has an ordinance that prohibits people from wearing a mask within city limits.

Man, fuck Greensboro, no fun allowed

>Bear Creek Swamp is a massive bog with a bit of a reputation locally. As a rite of passage, generations of teenagers have entered the area at night looking for creatures and "haints" said to roam the mist-covered realm. And it's not unusual to hear reports of loud booms coming from its depths.

>That reputation is likely a reason why the courthouse was abuzz about the doll discovery.

>"If somebody says they've seen a clown out there putting up dolls, I'm never going to Autaugaville again," said Jan Taylor, who had business in the courthouse Tuesday.

>be afraid of clowns
>listen to Disturbed
>wear 4 belts to school
>have some body part that doesn't feel pain and feel the need to display that to people
>faggot

Pick all of the above. People afraid of clowns were the worst.

There are no clowns in the woods people, especially children, will fall for anything. See---> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanganyika_laughter_epidemic and other related mass hysteria events.

if it does happen to be some kind of viral marketing thing for IT or some other stupid horror movie, i honestly hope the cops catch one of them in the act of wandering in the forest scaring kids, and the cops club and tase the shit out of him.

Not just america actually. I've heard a few months ago that Northampton (England) got a guy dressed a clown hanging out at night and scaring people by being simply creepy. Alan Moore actually had to come out and notice everyone that it wasn't him.

There was even some other guy doing the same thing in a small town in my province (Quebecfag). I don't know if it's all connected or it's just someone starting the fad and peoples following after ward but the whole thing is pretty interesting.

If it's viral marketing, they aren't even doing that. Just getting some kids and parents to lie about it.

Police are only getting involved because people are reporting it as something police-worthy.

There's nothing wrong with dressing as a creepy clown. Those fucks calling the cops should just go up and ask what's happening first. Almost certainly it's just someone havin' a laugh.

Reports that they're luring kids. That at least requires police to investigate. That's illegal if they're wasting everyone's time for a stunt.

We need to start calling and reporting sightings of giant driders.

the only person that could be arrested for wasting police time is the people calling the cops when they see someone dressed as a clown

>mfw this is the kind of person who argues that twilight didn't have vampires in it because they weren't like dracula
It's cute when publicly educated teenagers out themselves.

Clowns wear makeup. Not masks.

Justice for HONKA HONKA

Don't forget a windowless van

>the city has an ordinance that prohibits people from wearing a mask within city limits.

What does this mean?

I'm sure it's just little children being idiots. If you just ignore the clowns then we go away.

So, is /x/ going nuts?

The same kinds of reports popped up right before American Horror Story: Freakshow premiered.

Rly makes u think...

>msn.com

Who's behind this site?
What do they want to tell us?
Why did they choose this particular "news" to tell the world?

Why is someone using scissors on that taco? If they can't make it uniform without scissors they need to stop making food.

Viral marketer detected
I noticed you when you faggots tried to take over my Thing thread with your 'drider' shit
I can't wait to fuck with you guys in the coming months

my guess is there was an actual clown or two doing this, but there's some weird part of human psychology that likes to perpetuate stories like this. i'm sure a lot of the people/kids lying about seeing them actually believe they did, as well.

don't worry about it, just forget you saw it.

It means "No Muslims."

These kind of things have a tendency to spread. Back when I was a kid I was at camp and the counselors put us up to a game of hide and seek in the woods, the kids had to find them. I strayed from the group and saw one of the counselor with a weird yellow mask. I actually called it and ran back to the spot to tag him in while he ran away.

Later the counselors told me neither did they go to the spot where I was nor was anyone wearing a mask. I told the other kids and for the rest of the retreat someone would say they saw the yellow man roaming nearby but counselors couldn't find a thing.

So it's about how niggers don't try to do anything with their life because they know they will get them all sprayed with the hose

#notallclowns

That van crossed the ocean and turned black. Except ours took out your internal organs and left your remains somewhere on a field.

next thing you know there's gonna be some kids having gangbangs in the sewer.

Hide and sage, this entire thing has been fabricated by the marketing department for that shitty IT film.

Greenville user here should I be worried?

>He didn't gangbang his 9th grade class in the sewers of his town.

Fucking millenials.

yes, but just about living in greenville generally

dont worry about it. btw i heard there were some cool stuff happening in the woods. maybe you should check it out ;)

>He never had did the sewage lewdage when he was a kid

top kek

>age of social media
>every 4 year old has a smart phone
>only "witness" reports"
>no photos or videos
0/10 viral marketing. But the normies are dumb enough to fall for it.

> #notallclowns

holy shit this made me lose it

i really missed out

What the fuck

I lost good men to those honkniggers. Fuck honknigger sympathizers in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDKGzC_GYg

Tall clowns are hilarious especially the ones on the stilts

God I love this time of year

Yeah user, only you can see the truth.

tell me about it

dandandooooooooo

This shit started last week in South Carolina. You're telling me still no one has a single shred of evidence aside from these retarded stories? I'm sorry I'm not as much of a gullible retard as you are.

fuck off

cbsnews.com/news/clown-sightings-south-carolina-creepy-details-released/

>In another incident that was not reported to police, residents told WSPA that they chased clowns after kids told them the clowns were by the playground. They told the station they saw the clowns drive away in a dark-colored car.

>It is not clear how many clowns were inside the vehicle.

lmao

fear of clowns is a meme phobia

what the problem senpai?

>>It is not clear how many clowns were in the vehicle.
O i am laffin